All Comments on 'Two Hot to Handle: MMF Romance Pt. 01'

by aster91

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There is a whole category dedicated to GROUP SEX!

PrfsrPrfsrabout 7 years ago
Keep going...

A couple of typos, etc. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!!!

I tend to either really love or really hate MMF stories. This goes down on the list as a definite love. I love the play between the guys and can't wait to see how she fits in.

WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsabout 7 years ago

This is great so far, can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

I like it in the romance section. Put it where you feel it should go. Just keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore the complaining anon!

This is more than sex. It's a great story about people and love. I loved it and look forward to your updates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love love love!

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing!

whispernawhispernaover 5 years ago

I need part 2!!!! Great story cant wait to see where it leads.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 5 years ago
Part 2

I do hope this story continues at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, so this was extremely well written. But I'm interested in F F M polyamory and not a fan of mmf. With that caveat established, I'm going to post the following observations anonymously, which is far, far, far outside of the norm for me.

In spite of the fact that I'm turned off by two men being sexual with each other, I did read the entire thing because it had an actual story and plot like you could find in a non-erotic novel. Other than numerous errors of various types, it was very well done. The author's bio has no information in it, but this "feels" like it was penned by a female. I won't wager money on it because I have been wrong before, but when you read as much as I do, you get subconscious clues about the author based on how they describe the setting of the story and where it takes place. This one just feels feminine inspired is all that I'm saying.

The author obviously intended to have a series because the title clearly stated "Part One". However there are several problems clearly evident. As ironic as it is, I finished reading this on May 6, 2023 and it was published on May 6, 2017. This is the ONE AND ONLY submission from this author and it's exactly 6 years old to the day. So to everyone out there who is looking for this story to continue, I hate to break it to you but it is NOT going to happen. If part 2 was ever ready to share with the readers, it would have been published 5 1/2 years ago or more. Especially when you're dropping installments of 7000 to 9000 words like this one was.

-

That's all she wrote, folks! (Forgive the pun)

Better luck next time. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous