Two Hot to Handle: MMF Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop before someone comes out to find us fucking in the dirt." Dylan grabbed his bags and began walking toward the house. Logan called after him "I don't want to hide us tonight. It would only be from her and I want to be honest about who we are from the start."

Dylan stopped cold and he tried to process what Logan had said. He turned to the other man and saw only truth and humility.

"What if you could have her, but not both of us? What if she doesn't understand or want poly?" Logan was a little shocked, but maybe this was part of the growing distance between Dylan and himself. Logan took a step toward Dylan but stopped when he sensed how tensely the man stood waiting for answers to his questions.

"She can have both or neither. We are a package. If she doesn't understand or want two men, then she isn't the perfect fit I've painted her out to be." Sadness filled his eyes, mind, and voice as he admitted "That's a mistake I made with Grace that I won't repeat. Our third will need to know and want all of us."

Dylan nodded. "Thank you." Logan nodded back and grabbed his bags. They headed into the house, dropping the bags off in the kitchen.