Two Hundred Dollars: Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We never did that to her," Laura's mother turned red with anger and then went pale with shock.

That was quite the transition, Kent watched with concern. Is it possible she'll have a heart attack? She doesn't even know if she's horrified or ready to rage. So Mrs. Anderson, what do you think of your adult daughter's free choices?

"That's how she gets so sore, then."

"Guess so, yeah."

"Five spankings with her pants down," the woman intoned.

"Four if her panties are out of the way," Kent added with a shrug.

I should tell her the whole story, and all the options Laura has used. It might be enough to kill her, but there's a point where we're impinging on Laura's privacy here.

"Very well, young man," she said.

"Very well?"

"Let us suppose, then, that I have made two marks on that board of yours."

What? She still wants to-

Before he could speak, Mrs. Anderson had already turned around and started unbuckling her pants.

This is really crossing a line here, but I hardly even believe in any of those lines anyway.

Kent didn't see what sort of underwear she wore, because Laura's mother swept them down to her thighs along with her black pants to present her tightly clenched, pale cheeks.

That's a pretty nice ass, really, for someone in her late thirties. And the way she's bending over does her body a great deal of justice.

"I should like to know why my daughter is so fascinated with being unable to sit down," she said.

"If you figure it out," Kent replied, "let me know. But I'll do my best for you."

I think I'm just past the point where anything surprises me with these repressed religious types.

Mrs. Anderson put her hands on her knees and stuck her cheeks out farther in his direction.

"If you want it low, ma'am," he told her, "you need to bend over a bit more."

"How?"

"Put your hands on the chair," he told her, "and straighten your knees."

Mrs. Anderson pulled the chair over in front of the oven so she could brace her hands on it and then locked her knees straight.

"I'll do them all on one side," Kent warned her. "Then you'll know."

"Quickly!"

"Uh-huh," Kent slapped her left cheek, low and hard.

"Oh!" she yelped. "That's different."

"Well, it is bare skin," he reminded her. "And you have to count."

"Right," she sighed through an aborted laugh. "One."

"It's eleven, actually," Kent told her. "We keep the count going."

"Well, pardon me," Mrs. Anderson's voice came out loud and sarcastic. "Eleven."

Hell, does she want the full treatment or not? Kent smirked. I bet she does.

"If your daughter or Bailey made that mistake, we wouldn't even count the spanking."

When she gave no response to this, Kent decided to slap her left cheek again.

A short pause ensued, after which she said, quietly, "Eleven. Do those poor girls just accept your rules like this?"

"We decide the rules together," he said. "It's not a rule if we don't agree."

Mrs. Anderson hummed at him and he spanked her again.

"Twelve," she said.

The next two spankings, he put together on the same low spot.

"Thirteen, fourteen."

Headlights swept across the kitchen over their heads.

"They're back!" she said, "Do the rest now!"

Kent panicked and didn't hold back, pounding at the woman's left cheek in a rapid burst that drew a muffled scream from her as she pressed her lips together.

"Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen."
Mrs. Anderson pulled her pants back up and fastened them under her apron as Kent sat back down.

At least I'm not overly aroused, he noted. Mortal panic will do that.

"You seem like a good kid, Kent," she said to him, bending over the oven to baste the turkey again. "I feel like, whatever experimentation my daughter is doing, she's safer with you than anyone else."

"Thanks, ma'am."

She turned to glare at him, "Don't ever disappoint me in that regard, clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The door opened and Bailey appeared with a bag of groceries in her arms.

"Thanks, Mr. Anderson," Bailey said as she slipped into the foyer.

"Hey, you," she smiled at Kent. "How long you been here?"

"Just a bit," Kent answered, desperately happy to see her.

Maybe things can get back to normal now and I can forget what just happened.


12