All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 03'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm really enjoying this series.

Keep up the good work, and keep your head down in the event of another tornado.

samsayssamsaysover 5 years ago
Yes please...

Keep it up. You had a tornado, I had Florence. I can't wait to see how far she has to go by the $100 dollar mark. Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

It definitely reminds me of how in college I had my roomate also owe me a good amount of money, but I wish I could've had this scenario with her instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greatest literotica ever

this is the greatest series i've read on here. Please never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story line - discovery and exploration

I really like the additional elements of the story with Laura, and the 3rd flat mate, who has yet to interrupt proceedings! Looking forward to more chapters as they come around! One to watch!

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, readers!

I'm enjoying writing it, so I'm glad I have you all along for the ride.

Excelsior!

Xav.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
This has bcome a favorite story!

Now you have me waiting for "what's next?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Number two.

Number two on the "Hall of Fame" list...soon to be number one.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Just Gets Better.....

..... and better, hotter and hotter. Waiting for him to make a calculated move. Enough said.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
$ 178

Xtorch, your story takes a back seat to know one. Baily be inclusive of Laura you will sit better in Kent's eyes.

May we have another ?

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 5 years ago
Glad you survived

I love your pacing and back and forth between the couple. I am glad the you survived the tornado that came through. Please keep the story going....

AlarickAlarickover 4 years ago

Another chapter that is well done. I haven’t mentioned it before but this Author writes very clean. No noticeable errors. That shows that Xavier cares about the work and puts the time in to make it right. As an author myself, I know the time and effort needed to do this.

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Cleanliness!

Thank you for noticing.

My editing procedure isn't too long:

1. I finish a chapter "n"

2. I start writing chapter "n+1", just to make sure I can glue them together

3. I re-read chapter "n", cleaning up spelling and grammar

4. Bae reads chapter "n" while I'm continuing to write, and we clean up any poor wording (especially around body positioning, as that really makes the story, in my mind)

5. One last grammatical run-through

6. Publish!

4phr0d1te4phr0d1teover 3 years ago
A pleasure to read

As a few other people have mentioned, this is a really clean read with no typos which is really pleasant.

It's also just... So we'll characterized, I can't get over it. I can see everyone else on this site agrees that it's an excellent piece of writing. Honestly, even if there wasn't an erotic context, this is just a very enjoyable read. Believable, charming, well paced.

You are an extremely talented writer, and prolific too from your profile. I hope you do this for a living, because I'd probably happily read anything you wrote. A definite new favourite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1656 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES