Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,658 Followers

"Three dollars should cover me," she replied.

Moving gingerly, he stood up and walked awkwardly to the door.

Bailey, watching him go, wondered if he'd even noticed her orgasm. It seemed like he ought to have cast her some kind of accusatory look, or some half-insulting comment, but he merely left after quietly saying, "Good night."

=============================

Kent returned to his room, locked his door, and immediately stripped out of his jeans. His jizz hadn't yet leaked through his shorts to stain the pants, so he owed his cotton boxers a vote of thanks for that. He wiped himself clean, grabbed a clean pair of shorts and, after checking the coast was clear, stepped across to the washroom with a towel around his waist so he could properly wash himself off.

That was certainly something.

Had Bailey noticed his orgasm? Sure, it had been hidden behind a thick layer of denim, but shouldn't she have noticed the way he twitched? She'd buried her face in the pillow, thoroughly enjoying the way he massaged her sore cheeks. But he'd enjoyed spanking her, and then feeling her up afterwards, way too much for his own willpower.

As orgasms went, that one counted as one of the better ones in his young life.

How could she not have noticed?

xtorch
xtorch
1,658 Followers