All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 07'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dandangerdandangerover 5 years ago

Absolutely loving this series. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent job!

I love the tension building, perhaps an outside event again? Also intrigued by the thought of using different items to spank with. Maybe as the story progresses, challenging dares while being spanked, like the girls trying to keep ben-wah balls inside of themselves during the spanking, just throwing ideas out. I respect your story and skill in telling it. I have been looking forward to each chapter! Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hide and Seek

Gave the story a bit of intrigue and helped to keep it fresh from the same old thing. I could imagine it's time for more intimacy as Bailey sure seems to enjoy her spanks.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
REALLY enjoyed this one!

I liked the different way...the subtle nuances...the undercurrent of passion! More please!!!!!

TalonDCTalonDCover 5 years ago
Fun Chapter

I'm really enjoying this, more than I would have expected. And the hide-and-seek added to the playfulness of the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit of a letdown

This episode is very well written, as were the previous ones. It was a pretty good read. It just really seemed to be a rehash of previous events with a twist that really didn't move the story along. In fact, it seemed like a step back.

I love the reincorporation of Laura. She presents so many interesting possibilities that haven't been explored yet.

I will await the next episode wit the hope that you will take it to a higher level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

Enjoying this series immensely, and thought the hide-and-seek enhanced the story, rather than detracted from it. As for Laura's presence, my preference is for her involvement to be the exception, rather than the rule. Perhaps a Game NIght, where the girls bet tick marks on the outcome of a game, with the winner picking the nature of the loser's spanking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The hiding game is a great idea. It's teasing and giving the little finger.

Adding more such games sounds to me an interesting path to add more spice and variety.

And I DO like Laura's role in the plot. She is perfectly suited to bring Bailey back on her feet (the spanks on her behind ;) )

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Excellent feedback!

Thank you all so much for these comments and critiques that keep me motivated.

I see a lot of future for the characters of both Bailey and Laura, so there's lots more to tell - and there's always another way to spank somebody.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unexpected chapter

I was surprised by the game and thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but I did. Especially the laundry part. I really don't care for laura's role, I prefer just the two of them, is way hotter, but this one was nice. Really looking foward to the next chapter of Bailey and Kent. Good job.

CraigCastleCraigCastleover 5 years ago
Like it a lot!

I quite liked the hide and seek, forfeiting a smack when found. Playful and entertaining.

You could use another set of eyes proof-reading - a cue to action differs from a queue to wait in. There’s a few similar minor errors in the series. On the whole very well written. My wife and I are both enjoying the series.

Would you say these students are attending Carleton, U of O, or elsewhere? :-)

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked Hide and Seek

I worried about falling into the Strip Poker Trap, bane of the erotic fiction writer.

While it feels like a good idea, it just ends up dragging the story into a confusing, technical swamp.

I tried to keep it straightforward and short, and I think that worked, as each spanking made for a tiny story of its own.

It's really good to hear so many people liked it.

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The hide&seek was a much better choice as any poker game would ever be!

I would like to see them playing games again.

Winter is coming - the snow should have opportunities to cool off a girl's burning backside

Don30250Don30250over 5 years ago
Good

I liked the hide and seek, made the story unique. I have mixed thoughts of the addition of Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reading it all again after ch.15

... and I like it even more. It explains so much about the girls.

To summarize it: Although I already know the murderer it's even more fun to watch the detective at work !

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
The Hide-and-Seek Was Fun.....

..... but the “finding” was more, as always. At this point, am wondering when Bailey and Kent are going to realize that finishing their play together is so much more better — regardless of what they decide that ending to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awkwardness

I rushed to this episode to see how you would resolve the "awkwardness". You didn't! Bastard! Now I'm going to have to read another chapter when I had decided I was only going to allow myself just the one. But I really can't do it now but I won't be able to concentrate all day for thinking about it. Ooooh!

maddictmaddictabout 5 years ago
Redness

I hope you don't sit on the next chapter.

Striking how this game is progressing. Im struck by Baily and Laura's developing compediitivness.. it strikes me that Ken is adapting so we'll to the girls game

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like games

It's lovely how the girls introduced teasing games and still reduce dept.

AlarickAlarickover 4 years ago

The game gave it a little spicy twist. Since the whole story is ultimately a game of discovery between Kent and Bailey it is fitting to add to the fun. Competition between the girls, so far, for Kent’s attention just inspired Bailey to be more daring. The element of both Kent and Bailey discovering their limits, though slowly enough to be believable with two people so unsure of what it means is one of my favorite things about this.

Zep_fanZep_fanalmost 4 years ago
Feed back as requested

The hide & seek portion, brought a beautiful air of playfulness. We'll written & very smooth. Bringing in the hunter/ed aspect to the overall story. The entire threads has sofar, brought a new sense of adventure with my wife & I, and the hunting makes me want to elevate to a special occasion.

Cheers!

xtorchxtorchalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Even months later ...

... I enjoy reading your feedback. It's good to hear that this little game worked well with the story and didn't break the characters.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write so damn well it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congrats, a good story so far. Very well built

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES