Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

"That's kind of true," Kent acknowledged.

The fact that Bailey weighed so little meant you could actually see space between her thighs, even if she kept them together. Laura, with her medium build, had taken her spankings standing nearly upright. For that reason, even without panties, he hadn't "seen" that much of her because her cheeks and thighs hid her genitals.

"Bailey bent over a lot more," Kent offered, avoiding all mention of the weight difference. "That's why we saw a lot more of her."

Laura and Bailey shared a glance. "We're gonna bend over though, right?" Laura pleaded. "Pretty far?"

Bailey sighed in dramatic disappointment, "Fine. Panties on."

Her friend replied with a sigh of relief.

"You could always take your panties off," Kent looked directly at Bailey. "Nothing stopping you."

While Bailey thought about this, Laura walked past him and stepped back into her boots. She handed Bailey hers, which the other girl slipped on without buckling. The girls shared another brief glance before Bailey made her decision.

"No, no," Bailey spoke airily and waved both hands over her head as she stood beside Laura at the bed. "I don't want to embarrass her."

Kent met Bailey's eyes for a moment, thinking he'd missed something. He knew the girls must have had some serious conversations on the way over because of how thoroughly they had planned the hide and seek contest. That meant that they'd laid out this next bit as well, but never managed to clear up the matter of their underwear.

Once the two girls faced away from him, Bailey on the left, Laura on the right, he couldn't discern anything from their expressions.

"Ready?" Laura asked, turning her head slightly to face Bailey.

Bailey nodded and the two of them unlatched their skirts.

"Three, two, one," Laura spoke sharply on the last count and both skirts slid down their legs into a pile on the ground around their booted feet.

Laura, as Kent had already seen, wore a narrow-backed pair of black panties, neatly matching her boots. Bailey had chosen to wear a similar pair, black and lacy.

With considerable confidence, Bailey pushed down on Laura's shoulders to bend her over until Laura's breasts touched the bed. This surprised Kent a little. He'd expected, as before, that the girls would stand side by side for their spankings and he could go back and forth between their cheeks as he pleased.

He wondered what they had planned this time. Maybe they wanted him to do their asses one at a time? Kent had noticed how much enthusiasm Bailey had shown in watching him spank Laura.

But, no, the girls had another surprise coming.

Bailey climbed up on the bed, first putting her left knee beside Laura, then throwing her right leg over and planting her right knee on the other side so she straddled her friend. She then bent herself at the hips and brought her body down on top of Laura's.

Kent felt a gasp escape from his lungs.

"C'mon," Bailey looked over her left shoulder, "Let's get going."

"Al-" Kent stammered. "Alright."

The manner is which they'd displayed themselves exaggerated the difference in their builds. With Bailey bending her hips almost doubled over, she'd drawn all the muscles in her cheeks taut, where Laura, of more reasonable frame, showed a lot more flesh and stretched it less.

Almost as if she sensed this, Laura went up on the toes of her long, black boots and arched her back down into the mattress. She looked around at him over her right shoulder, under Bailey's arm.

In a way, Kent felt glad for their panties. They made for a certain artistry in the way the curves of black fabric ran from Bailey's waist, over her cheeks, narrowing down to her crotch and widening again underneath her body where it touched Laura's panties, at which point the coloured fabric thinned and widened again. They looked like a two staged hourglass. The bare space of Laura's thighs made a nice break before the glossier black of her almost knee high boots. He approached and first touched Bailey's left cheek, eliciting a shiver.

"Is my hand cold?" he asked, touching her right.

"Maybe a bit," Bailey defended.

"Laura," he asked, sliding his hand across both her cheeks.

"Ye-yeah," she stuttered.

"Are we ready?" he asked.

"Yes," they chorused back.

Although his hand lay on Bailey's left cheek at that point, he reared back and, seeing Bailey cringe in anticipation, decided to surprise Laura and struck her left instead.

"Ha!" Laura cried out in shock. Her breath gasped out of her, perhaps from fear, perhaps from Bailey's weight on her back, and she said, "One!"

"It's 'seven'," Bailey pointed out with a sigh. "We went over this. Now it doesn't count."

Kent, busily rubbing circles on Laura's cheek, froze in shock.

"Doesn't... count?" Laura giggled.

"You counted wrong," Bailey told her imperiously. "You have to do it again."

"Oh," Laura sank down on her heels, but set herself up high again. "Alright."

Kent whacked her left cheek once more.

"Seven," she enunciated clearly.

He whacked the same spot.

"Oh," Laura whimpered, "He's doing that focused thing again. Eight."

"You want a nice red spot, don't you?" Bailey asked.

Laura whimpered in reply and Kent wondered once again what sorts of conversations the girls had when he wasn't around.

He switched to Bailey's left cheek, though, and hammered her twice there to shake her tense body.

"Nine, ten," she called out, one after the other.

Down to Laura's left cheek, he gave her one more slap low and hard.

"Eleven," she panted.

"Twelve," Bailey called out, the instant he gave her another shot.

Kent stepped back a moment and looked at their cheeks. Their right sides stood bare and white, nearly untouched except for the one spanking they'd each taken during hide and seek. Their left sides both contained pinkish-red patches low where they sat -- Laura's much redder for the damage she'd taken.

"Finish up," Bailey scolded over her shoulder. "This is uncomfortable."

Kent smirked and came to her again, hand on her left cheek. "Count fast," he said.

He laid a hard slept on her left cheek, then her right.

Even as she counted out, "Thirteen. Fourteen!", he struck at Laura's ass, right then left, completing the cycle.

"Fifteen!" Laura cried out, "Sixteen!"

Bailey rolled off Laura's back, kicked off her boots, leaned against the wall to sit cross-legged on the bed, apparently passed the point of shame where the partial transparency of her panties went. Laura, still a little more conservative, turned herself over more gently and leaned against the bed with her booted ankles crossed.

"Well," Laura wiggled her butt trying to get comfortable. "That was certainly something."

Both girls breathed heavily and Kent became very conscious of the way his erection strained in his shorts. He wondered if they planned more spankings, or if the festivities had reached their end. Given the way his last encounter had gone with Bailey, and their mutual embarrassment, he figured she would at least want to bolt.

Laura closed her eyes and leaned her head back to look up at the ceiling, breathing deeply in a way that made him, for once, notice her breasts -- even through her shirt and sweater.

"This is uncomfortable," she said, and began unbuckling her boots, giving him a look down her shirt into her cleavage.

When she finished, she laid herself sideways on the bed, her head to Kent's left so that her right cheek was down.

"Better now?" Bailey asked, giving her some space.

"Yes," Laura giggled, looking at her bare cheek over her shoulder.

Bailey, still cross-legged, put her elbows on her knees and rested her chin in her hands. She raised an eyebrow at Kent and asked, "Maybe she needs to cool off?"

Kent laughed and Laura looked back and forth between them.

"What did I miss?" Laura asked.

"Did you tell her about Thanksgiving?" Kent asked.

"Some."

"What'd you do?" Laura insisted.

"I was expecting him to spank me when he got back from groceries," Bailey said, "But he put a bag of ice on my butt instead."

"It was funny, that's all," Kent said.

Laura pursed her lips, but said nothing further, opting to rub her sore cheek with her hand.

"How are you sitting like that?" she finally asked Bailey.

"Dunno," Bailey shrugged. "I do this more often? You got spanked more just now?"

Laura rolled over on her back, twisting in place to avoid Bailey, and bent her left leg to keep the sore part of her cheek from touching the surface of the bed. A smile of contentment came across her face and she closed her eyes. Kent rolled his chair closer and slouched down so he could put his feet up on the same corner where Laura rested hers.

"So you spent all of Monday," Laura said dreamily, "prancing around in your panties."

"Prancing around in all her panties," Kent said.

"What?" Laura's eyes opened.

"I, uh, changed underwear every time," Bailey didn't meet anyone's eyes, but nodded toward the whiteboard. "Hung up the ones I'd already worn over there."

"Oh," Laura said, and Kent caught the bare edge of envy in her voice. "Show off."

"Yeah, it was a weird day," Bailey admitted. "But it took care of three dollars for just 12 spankings."

Laura hummed noncommittally in response and closed her eyes again, saying, "I might do another one. But I'm afraid he might just go after the same spot again."

Kent started to speak, but paused when Bailey speared him with a glance over Laura's bare legs. He'd already won an extra spanking when Bailey had called out Laura for counting wrong, so he understood the virtue of shutting up at the right time.

"It's his dollar, after all," Bailey pointed out.

Laura grumbled at this, but didn't argue. Kent, wondering what Bailey had planned, didn't argue either. As long as he had two half naked girls in his bedroom, he'd let it go.

"I still can't believe this is what a dollar gets you," Laura giggled. "Honestly."

"We don't all live with our parents," Bailey shoved at Laura's hip defiantly.

"Do we look rich?" Laura retorted. "Have you seen our house?"

Bailey looked up at Kent, "There are a lot of pictures of Jesus in that place. A lot. Those can't be cheap."

"We should do this at my place sometime," Laura offered dreamily.

"Don't think I can handle the judgment," Bailey replied. She looked at Kent seriously, "All those Messiahs staring at me."

Laura rolled over a bit to the left, flashing her butt at Kent as she glared at Bailey.

"There aren't any in my bedroom."

"Which is why you're here getting spanked, I suppose?" Bailey asked.

"Insufficient Jesus Error," Kent put in. "Please try again."

"You computer nerds," Laura sighed and rolled over on her side again to face him.

"We make the world go round," Bailey said. "If we wanted it easy, we'd enrol in... what do you take again?"

The banter went on for a while like this, and eventually worked its way back to money.

"The point is," Laura said finally, staring up at the ceiling in exasperation, "I don't have any more money than you do. That's why I'm lucky we live so close to the university."

"Fair enough," Bailey agreed. "You're as poor as we are."

Laura nodded.

"Okay, Kent," she turned her head toward him, "How about we make a deal?"

"I've been known to make deals," Kent agreed.

"I want to do one more for Bailey," she said and rolled over so she could rub her left cheek, "But I want it on the right side, because the left is too sore."

"I see," Kent kept his voice noncommittal.

Up to this point, any complaint about striking a particular part of their asses always meant he'd strike there more, not less. He'd basically assumed they used the whole "protesting" thing ironically.

"In exchange," Laura let her voice trail off suggestively, "You can have six instead of five."

Kent paused thoughtfully, "How many have you done on the left so far?"

"Um, lessee," she started counting on her fingers, "Two for hide and seek. One more because I lost the game. Then, counting the one that didn't count, five more. So, uh, eight, I guess."

"And how many on the right?" Bailey put in.

"Well ... two."

"Alright," Kent said. "Make it seven and I'll do them all on the right, so it gets even more than the left."

Laura thought about this, glanced at Bailey, then tenderly touched her left cheek.

"You're going to do the same thing to my right, aren't you?" Laura's voice sounded worried.

"It is my dollar."

"And you," she looked at Bailey, "Are you doing one more?"

"After you?" Bailey confirmed with a sharp nod, "Definitely."

Laura grimaced, but stood up and walked past Kent to put her mark on the whiteboard.

"Um?" she gestured to Kent.

"Yes?"

"Over your lap?"

"Ah," Kent said, and vacated his chair to take a spot on the bed.

Bailey grabbed Kent by both shoulders and pulled herself up onto her knees so she could watch from behind him as Laura crawled over Kent's lap.

"Do you remember what number we were at?" Kent asked.

"We've done sixteen so far," she answered and took a deep breath.

"Right cheek," Kent confirmed.

"Right cheek."

"Wherever I want?"

Laura inhaled, replied, "Yep", and compressed her lips together, watching him.

Kent squeezed her left cheek first, checking on the sensitivity of her flesh there before moving to the right. He had concentrated all of his spankings on the lower part of her cheek, sensing that, somehow or other, the discomfort she would experience sitting down for the next two days would count as a mark of pride.

He spanked her on the right cheek, three times in rapid succession: high, middle and low.

"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen!" she moaned, wiggling her ass back and forth.

Kent squeezed her right cheek to steady her, then slapped her low again.

"Twenty," Laura waited breathlessly.

Two more hard strikes low.

"Twenty-one, twenty-two," she moaned again, then complained, "He's going low again."

"Of course he is," Bailey said over Kent's shoulder. "It's what you wanted."

Laura pouted but did not issue a denial.

"Last one," Kent warned.

"Mm-hm," Laura nodded and turned her head to push her face into his pillow.

Kent struck hard at that same spot again, bringing out a nice crimson flush to match the left side. Laura, for her part, let out a long, hissing growl into the pillow. Her body heaved with panting for several seconds before she turned her head toward him and Bailey.

"Twenty-three," she squeaked out. "Can I have that cold -- ice -- vegetable bag thing?"

Bailey chortled, "It's in the freezer. You want to get it or should I?"

"I can do it," Laura said, carefully standing up.

"That is some nice redness," Kent admired.

"Hmph," Laura replied, but he caught a smile on her face before she turned away for the door.

"Not gonna put your skirt on?" Bailey asked.

"You managed for a whole day," Laura replied, warily checking the hallway in both directions.

As Bailey moved to the whiteboard, they listened to Laura swish down the hallway rapidly, open the freezer and make her grab. She came back a moment later, pressing a small blue ice pack to her rear. Every time she touched herself, though, all the muscles in her legs tensed up, pushing her hips away from it.

"Hooo," she sang out. "I'm not sure this is better."

Bailey murmured her agreement as she made her tick mark.

"Last one for tonight, Kent," she advised.

Kent nodded. "How you want it?"

Bailey took a deep breath and said, "Something different."

She took a seat on the bed, facing him and Laura with her legs extended, feet side by side. With a glare at Laura and another deep breath, she rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up into the air. In the end, her legs -- and even her toes - pointed straight up at the ceiling and she kept her knees unbent to display the full length of her long, thin legs.

"Oh, my," Laura whispered, whether out of surprise at the position or because Bailey's panties had shifted enough to show a little bit of hair, Kent couldn't say.

Bailey did adjust her panties, though.

"Ready," she sang out.

"I can only get the underside of your cheeks from here," Kent crowed.

"I know."

"And that left side is already pretty red."

"If I were scared of you," Bailey snarked back, "I wouldn't be here."

"Hunh," Laura let out another surprised breath as Kent laid his hand on the pinkish part of Bailey's left cheek.

To get a good angle, Kent had to put one leg up on the bed beside Bailey.

"Ready?"

Bailey nodded and inhaled.

Kent slapped her cheek immediately.

"One!" Bailey shouted in surprise, then, "I mean, uh, twenty-four?"

"That doesn't count," Laura chided.

Bailey frowned at Laura, but rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of resignation. Kent struck her cheek again.

"Twenty-four," Bailey glared at Laura.

Kent took a look at Bailey's cheeks, threaded as they were by her panties, and decided he didn't like the uneven look. He took a hard shot at the right cheek.

"Ah!" she cried out in surprise. "Twenty-five."

He slapped her twice more in rapid succession, getting the same spot on the right cheek, really the only spot he could get in the position she'd chosen.

"Twenty-six, twenty-seven," she hissed out the last word, still staring at him.

Kent took a moment to watch the way Bailey's chest rose and fell as she panted. Seeing the direction of his gaze, she too looked down at herself, took a deep breath and arched her back to thrust her breasts out.

He took that for a queue and spanked her right cheek one last time.

"Twenty-eight," she announced, and then let out a giant breath of relief.

Bailey rolled forward off the bed, stood back up and slowly lowered herself until her many-times abused cheeks just touched the bed sheets.

She let out a long slow breath as she let her weight shift onto that flesh, but she settled at last.

"That's five dollars," she said, a trace of satisfaction in her voice.

"At this rate," Kent pointed out, "You could almost be done by Christmas."

"Oh, when Jesus was born," Bailey took a break from panting to point out helpfully.

"Thanks," Laura still gently shifted the ice pack from one cheek to the other while she stood in the centre of the room. "I'm gonna go wash this off and put it back in your freezer."

She started to walk out into the hallway when she heard the door at the top of the stairway rattle as someone tried to come in.

"Oh, Christ," Laura cried out, then slapped her empty hand to her mouth.

"Now we have her blaspheming," Bailey said proudly as Laura closed the bedroom door.

Laura's reddened face turned toward them, "He could have caught me out there in my panties!"

Kent laughed, seeing her face. Bailey laughed, having heard her curse.

"Well, put your skirt back on, then," Bailey said. "And if you don't want to seem suspicious, open the door."

With a frustrated glare, Laura swept up her skirt at the same time Bailey did and the two girls redressed in a flash. Laura opened the door the moment she could and tried to stand casually next to the doorway while Bailey stayed leaned up against the bed and Kent sat in his chair.

Carson came down the stairs heavily.

"Hey guys," he called down the hallway, "What's up?"

"Just drinking," Kent replied.

"Hi," Laura squeaked out.

"Hey," Carson replied to her. He took in the scene, but didn't look interested in joining. "I'm gonna hit the sack. Try not to be too loud, eh?"

"No problem," Kent answered.

Carson disappeared with a nod and moved on down the hallway.

"I was done with being spanked anyway," Bailey said when Carson's door closed. "It would probably wake him up."

Laura giggled at this and handed the ice pack over to Bailey. "You can take care of this?"

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers