All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 09'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

DELICIOUS

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
I am really enjoying this series

And I must admit that I didn't think you could get this much mileage out of this set up. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds and if you will describe every single dollar being repaid. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

THAT should have solved her problem for the weekend.

Though I was surprised for things like this at this "early" stage. Personally, I would have guessed it at around 150, not yet at 162. :)

Though I really feel it should come back to her ...maybe to have cheated the last ones. They were too easy. And she needs Laura to "confess" this.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
I had started to worry myself ...

... but the ideas keep flowing and there's a long enough story arc here to support them, so I think we're good for a while.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perhaps the best chapter yet

I generally find myself getting bored with stories that drag on and on and on. Though I found myself getting a bit distracted in chapters 7 and 8, chapter 9 has perked me up (figuratively and literally). This said, and as much as I would like this to go on forever, I respectfully suggest that you not let this go on forever. As George Costanza said on an episode of Seinfeld, "go out on top!" Nonetheless, my earlier comments stand: great writing, great dialogue, great story line. Thanks! (Now, if only I can find someone to lend $200 and take repayment in kind...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back on track

The writing is fabulous as it has been throughout.

I'm happy to see that the relationship is edging into new frontiers.I look forward to more adventures.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Fan fiction

Someone sent me an idea for a Christmas incident, but it's really not where I was going.

It sounds like a cool enough idea, though, so you could go ahead and write it yourself. I'd probably read it :-)

Besides, I haven't even reached Halloween yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bailey... Bailey.. Bailey.

What a girl... great complexity, sexual awakening, dare I say coming of age? Either way thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

After they fooled a bit around, the towel is indeed the most important question. Naturally!

I wonder how she records "in the shower" in her secret diary? And it is only about her spankings, not about messy side effects, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally!

Loved the shower scene. I was beginning to wonder if the penis would ever make an appearance! :)

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Well Finally !!!!!!

Talk about taking things in hand. Will be hard to wait to read the next spanking session. And do mean hard.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
How hard

How hard can you you spank a penis I can spank it very hard.

Oh you meant how hard can you be spanked with a penis

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1658 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES