All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 17'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So funny! Chapter 17 and technically I'd say that they still didn't fuck. And Laura is such a dear, she didn't even masturbate.... yet.

Outstanding for Lit. standards!

Just because of the numbers and Bai's hope to get it done until christmas, two ideas are rising in me:

a) since naked spanking allows for 3 spanks per Dollar, they could make a deal, that Kent spanks Laura in the way whatever she dares for one Dollar.. but one spank less than required, and then he gets the fun to watch Laura spank a bare naked Bai 2 times. It would allow Bai to take her share, but still reduce the number.

b) Seeing the debt shrink so quickly in 50 days makes me sad. Especially if Laura is being such a good friend and gets her share of spankings, too. Some kind of setback would be nice. Some kind of failure that raises the number again. Or even better, a situation, that makes it very attractive for the girls to open a new dept.

tsememgbtsememgbabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

xtorch,

I am enjoying this series so much. While I am frustrated that Kent doesn't take the next step with Bailey, I love the sexual tension - and the premise. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Discovery

Their Discovery process is weird and quirky, which is what makes it so much fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Addictive

This series is fantastic. I can’t explain why - spanking is not necessarily my thing – but I find myself looking for a new chapters every couple of days. Addicted!

xtorchxtorchabout 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, they're all very innocent...

... in a weird sort of way. I think that's what makes them so interesting, and why it's taking them so long to take each of these steps.

As for you complicated, naked spanking arrangement, I have some similar ideas in the offing, but we'll see how it plays out. I'm mostly leaving this to be character driven, with *their* destinations in mind, not mine.

Also "Addictive", I'm glad we're working on people's addictions. That's how I build my fan base! Thank you!

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Idea: Spank accounts

If you ever get to a point in the series where they're going to run out of the $200 debt, but you want to continue the series, or perhaps include a different dynamic not based on debt/money, then I have a simple idea that will let this story-mechanic go on for as long as you like.

Background: Somewhere, some time ago, I heard of this concept that trust (or just relationships in general) is like a bank account, where people have to make deposits into the account, and essentially maintain a positive balance in order to maintain the relationship. It's a useful metaphor for explaining things like failed friendships, estranged family members, toxic relationships, etc.

Just re-use that concept, but instead of the abstract 'trust currency' = 'quality of relationship', you maintain the more concrete dynamic 'spanks' = 'subjective standing in the relationship'. It's not quite the same as 'spanks' = 'money', so the accounting would have to be a little different, but you could still measure 'subjective standing in the relationship' in 'virtual dollars' to start off with. (Maybe come up with a better name later, like 'spank bucks' or sth.)

For example, say Laura wants to get spanked by Carson (for some reason, who knows?), but she doesn't owe Carson any money, and neither does she actually want any money from Carson. She just wants the spanks to be accounted for. Thus, using the same transaction rate, she could volunteer to get spanked 10 times (over jeans) by Carson, and Carson would maintain a 'spank account' with Laura and record one virtual dollar as having been deposited into the account.

So, instead of reducing a debt (sending a negative balance toward zero), she could build up a 'savings' (sending a zero balance into a positive one). It would purely be symbolic, no money would ever change hands. (Possible side-benefit: No moral quandary around 'prostitution'.) It would just be similar to a high-score list on a video game: There's no real monetary value, just the pride of having a high score, plus potential bragging rights (if the character cares about bragging rights).

Because, c'mon, 'spank accounts'! Ya can't pass up a pun that sweet! 😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spank account

I like that concept.

It worried me terribly that there are only so few dollars left. :(

But spank accounts give me hope again :)

xtorchxtorchalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Spank Accounts?!

Somehow, these two comments slipped past me the first time they posted, and I'm just going over comments again (thank god).

Spank account.

Briliant.

Xavier.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

"I'm mostly leaving this to be character driven, with *their* destinations in mind, not mine."

xtorch, that's what makes you a true writer.

this is your talent.

you could make a career out of this.

end of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES