All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 24'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AntidariusAntidariusalmost 5 years ago
Awesome as always

I thought I'd drop in on this story again as it's been a while. I love the pacing and the dynamic between Kent and Bailey. Great to see it heating up slowly over time. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At that moment of stark revelation

Perfect timing :D

I hope this dialogue continues in #25? I am sure it will lead us into thrilling insights and probably more naughty debauchery

Scott_FreeScott_Freealmost 5 years ago
My Current Favorite

I really love this story. It has everything that a great story needs. I am invested in the characters, and they are developed, but we still get to find things out about them as the story goes on. It is flawlessly paced, and it is super sexy. It is no wonder why this story is at the top of the fetish all time list. It is everything that an erotic story should be, and is executed perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
loving the series

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another cliffhanger!

*sigh* Damn! I really need to know now, how they go on with Laura and her desire to get spanked.

This is like a denied orgasm. Naughty, naughty xtorch!

xtorchxtorchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you find the characters so endearing.

That wasn't my original goal at all, but we are.

Thanks, everyone, for your words of encouragement and support.

Ima kick back with a burger and a brew now.

Cheers,

Xavier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Character development continues beautifully

Your doing a wonderful job with the hardest part of writing; making the people natural and real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent writing

The writing is excellent; probably the best that I have seen on this site. While, in some ways I will hate to see the story end, it seems to be getting a little drawn out and the spanking theme a little tired.

Thanks for a great read, but I hope you will move it along.

xtorchxtorchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Well, we are coming to the end of the story.

I'm glad you're enjoying the characters. Making this seem believable and real enough to suspend your disbelief is the hard part.

That said, the story is reaching its endgame now, so please enjoy the last few chapters.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
endgame

That's terrible news.

Can we hope for a season 2? The characters have so lovely interacting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty picture collection

By now, they should have collected an impressive collection of naughty pictures.

And this last ones seem to be the crown of it.

I think they should do something with them. Maybe the girls becoming even bolder than here?

That would be nice and kinky :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES