All Comments on 'Two in the Bush Ch. 01'

by starscape

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lets have more please

great story fun and beleivable can not wait for the next part

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 15 years ago
Well - we're not in Alaska, Toto

Good enough as a stroke story, although completely (and I do mean COMPLETELY) predictable. I don't know what month she meets Ben - she's weeding her potato patch - but if weeds are growing, so are gnats and mosquitoes. The only time one can go naked in the Alaska bush is when it's too cold for the little bastards, or the wind is blowing. Either way, it is a very narrow window between too cold for biting insects and too cold for man (or woman) Been there, done that, as they say. Otherwise - ordinary stroke

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost skipped past this one but I'm SO glad I didn't!! What a GREAT story with GREAT characters! I just love your writing and how you detail and tell the story. I will now be DEFINITELY looking out for the next part (of many more I hope). Thank you for sharing this! *bows*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story!

Well written, good likable characters. I can't wait to see what happens to them next! Thank you for writing it.

SinfleurSinfleurover 15 years ago
Wow! More, fast!

Loved the charcters, the storyline, the spins... fork out some more, ill be checking more then once a day :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
Lovely, believable

Can't comment on Alaskan climate, but here in Scotland, just south of southern Alaska, the story would be credible geographically. So ignore the moaner below. He (has to be he) probably knows only the North Face, some oilhick.

Well-written and erotic. Stirred me. Delicious.

Well done!

LonelyMomLonelyMomover 15 years ago
Beautifully written!

Your talent as a writer is beautifully on display. The characters are so richly developed that they can almost walk right off the page. I was hooked on the storyline almost immediately and I look forward to as many future chapters as you bless us with. Keep up the great work!

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Very nice

Well written, excellent character development and really hot sex.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dance me to the end of time

Youre as amazing in this story as in youre introduction.

I'm so glad you finnaly came out in public with your talent.

I read a lot, everything. I'm 55 Y old, highly educated and have experience enough to say, you could be a big time writer in any area.

If I miss something in your story is a touch of humor. Try to look at yourself with less judgement and pass that over to the persons acting in the story. I have a feeling they could need to loosen up a bit more, on a personal level, not only as sexual beings.

Let's say.. he is a MAN,... what if he couldn't make it and it was fun for them both at a time. What if she did not talk loud in dirty language but slowly grew before us, not just as a woman but also as she sets herself free.

That is if her loud talk was silent thoughts instead...

I won't belive you too shout fuck me even of you were all alone after being more shy before in life.

If it happened, mabye Ben was the one setting her free by his actions or his giving of comfort and security, making a new world for her to be a new her.

---

All the best for you lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm in love with Ben...

Just the perfect mix of dominant male with sensitivity and a lot of pent up sexual need. And an added bonus he's intelligent and self-sufficient! Really love the story. It's awesome!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Global warming?

It seems that it's getting hot in Alaska--according to this story. I think these two hotties are going to spend the cold winter keeping each other warm. On to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start - dark ending

The voyeur scene at the cabin was really hot. Then they kind of stumbled into having sex, having only bumped legs under the small table during dinner. I would have liked more suspense here, more sexual tension to ultimately pull them together. The drunken sex at the end was a turnoff. I'm not at all into the dominating, possessive mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feels like this should be the second chapter

No character development. Lacking that I find myself not caring much about these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstarscape@starscape
8/6/19 Yes, I am writing AGAIN after another long period of absence. At this point, I'm not even going to bother estimating when Touched will be finished. All I can say is I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing the light and reaching the end of it are, of course, tw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES