All Comments on 'Two Inches Too Far - A Sequel'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Truncated and fragmented...jumped all over the place and there is no real epilogue that fits.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wheeee!!! 500 grand in secret money PLUS 500 grand in damages!!! The MC is doubly vindicated.

.

A typical LW story wherein the finale is liberally slathered in big bucks. The authors apparently believe that this adds value to their narrative when actually all it does id demean the pain and suffering of the MC.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

Umm, where is the trial of the assailants, the witness testimony, the sentences rendered, or even the aftermath of events? Pretty well written, but lacking in so much content worthy of pepping up the narrative. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Detective says "make do w the clothes you have on." Lawyer tells him to pack some clothes... obviously from his sealed, crime-scene bedroom. Flakey as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You had the cops get photos of the bedroom scene and the injuries then collect the plastic straps that had blood and flesh attached but didn't bother to get blood samples to show if the MC had been drugged before being strapped to the chair. Sorry, too much SCI or NCIS but some of that is just basic police actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a doddering old fool, I occasionally re-do things I have already done. In that spirit I am again going to try and explain one of the most common mistakes writers on this site make. It doesn't matter WHAT the company anti-fraternization policy said. Jake has no standing to sue them for damages because they never made any guarantees, assurances, or agreements with HIM. Any contract would be between employer and employee and even then, it's highly unlikely that any court would grant it much weight.

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 1 year ago

Anonymous, below, I also am an old fool, however I can distinguish between FACT and FICTION. If the author states that a certain action happens then it does so, his universe his rules; if you want to point out the flaws in corporate law, go to a site that is set up for that purpose, not criticize the freely given stories on an erotic fiction site. My problem with this is the mix up of names, a read through, or edit, would straighten this out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, but it lost a point for the multiple name switches between Jake and Walt. A little proof reading would have caught that.

I didn't get too carried away with the legal stuff, as this is a fictional story, and that sort of stuff requires a lot of research. All I know about the legal system is the only ones that make any money are the lawyers and the judicial system. Everyone else loses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope the wife and her boy toy got hard prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the being, 5 stars. I never read the original one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Strong plotline but riddled with poor quality errors. One of the most infuriating and disrespectful things an author can drop on the reader is getting the names of his own characters wrong. In the space of ONE SENTENCE Walt changed from being the MC's friend to actually being the MC, whose name started out as Jake. That is lazy authorship and not good enough.

Also not good enough was "I'm representing this man whose name is Jake" and "Your husband has filed serious criminal charges against you and a man called Darren." Really? All on first name terms?

Lawyers do not use words like 'fucking' when pursuing their daily business unless they are quoting the words of others. What was that all about? And don't get me started on the complete absence of any legal consequences for the two perpetrators! Darren just had to become Bubba's bitch!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

Good but would you to include the verdict and sentence...

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Nice BTB ending...

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Not a bad ending, I especially liked the tip for Walt, the secret bank account is getting old now,

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

Gave this'un a 4 for the story but I sure be confused! ---- Our hero comes home and BAM he wakes up tied to a chair. How did that happen and why in hell would his wife and her lover do that? Was there a motive? Why was HE expecting to be arrested?

Is there a big hole in my reading comprehension or are there big holes in the story?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like how they did not get off Scott free. Good ending

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Proper ending. 4

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great follow up for the story. My vindivtive character wishes the bitch was included and suffering as she should.

remb95remb958 months ago

A fitting end to the story.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

I didn't read the original but loved your sequel. I always feel better when wrong doers get real justice.

Opinionated1Opinionated17 months ago

we missed the final confrontation with his mentally spun wife. After 30 plus years, to sex crazed

wife's explanation of why she went sideways would have been nice to hear. you're right though,

this story needed a finale and your vision is solid and well done.

ohyessssssohyessssss5 months ago

I had the same thoughts as fredbrown

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

You fellows need to read the original. You got to love a happy ending.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

A solid follow-up to a story that previously had a weak ending. That’s no longer the case. 4/5 BRB

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

What happened to the cheaters????

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

Nicely crafted and makes the first part a little more acceptable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

50 000 is a bit over the top

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Hey, TraLaLa, from the original story: "Once she had me sitting in it she pulled out some plastic tie wraps and started to secure me to the chair. I was nervous but when I asked her what she was doing she just asked me if I still trust her." He was wide awake.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This is seriously how most of these "cuck' stories would end - criminal charges. People seem to think you can drug, sexually assault, restrain and commit violence on people and they have no legal recourse and it doesn't leave obvious evidence.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good to see law enforcement and CSI got involved. As an aside, does suing a company for violation of anti-fraternization policy actually work? I mean sure if the company was running a brothel or the equivalent to close deals and woo clients and using married personnel. Maybe then. But normally that trope of suing the company doesn't work. I am sure there are some other uncommon and extenuating circumstances involving fraud, blackmail, extortion, or actual crimes that could incite civil lawsuits. That being said Thalia's threat to the CEO to bust up his own marriage, that can work. And civil lawsuits vs his wife and Darren are different given their hideous crimes (suing for emotional distress, etc). Anyways glad to see Jake.land on his feet with some help.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

3 stars for the effort. So many holes in the story. Forgot all about going to the emergency room for treatment. No mention about what happened to Vickie and Dareen. So many errors sbout names . For example

"Wow!" Jake responded. "It would be my honor. I am so happy you two have found each other. The last time I saw Jake, he was not nearly this happy." One of the "Jake" in this sentence should be "Walt."

Atleast a couple more times when Thalia is talking to the detectives saying Walt instead of Jake.

Another error " "I would prefer that you not stay in this house tonight. Pack some clothes, enough to last a few days." Jake was already told by CSI that he need to make do with what he is wearing as he cannot enter the bedroom being taped as a Crime Scene.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

@anonymous from 1 month ago - Yes, suing a company for violating it's HR policies can absolutely work, so long as that violation led to harm upon you. A common scenario that happens all too frequently is companies hiring or retaining drivers who have things like previous DUI's or other records that would normally be against their company's hiring policy - those drivers go on to get into an accident and then someone points out, "So and so shouldn't have even been driving that truck in the first place because you should never have hired them according to your own policies!!!"

<>

Now, a similar thing can happen in a case like this. Certainly Jake is going to get a criminal and civil conviction for damages against his wife and Darren. So he will be able to demonstrate harm, then he can say that either Vickie or Darren would never have assaulted him, or that he would have at least been forewarned if the company had fired them for violating their anti-fraternization policies. Like anything in court, you'd have to convince a judge or jury, but if you could prove that they used any company resources to either plot or carry out their assault (like company email, company cell phones, rubber bands taken from the stationary cupboard, etc) it's almost a slam dunk. And God forbid someone can prove that any other employees knew about their plot as that would open the company up to a whole host of additional charges

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Good way to end it. You have mentioned the prison sentences given to the cheating bitch and bastard.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.