Two Lives, One Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the tears sting her eyes and it was making it difficult to talk. He was sitting in the corner of the couch and he reached out to her and pulled her to him. He lifted her face up to him and said, "I don't know how to convince you just how badly I want you, how much I love you." He chuckled and shook his head, "If you only knew how many times you have been my...um..inspiration, you would know that your assumption isn't true."

She looked up at him and blushed slightly, "Really?" she said surprised. "But, last night..."

"I don't really know what happened last night. I wish I had some kind of poignant explanation, but I don't. I was just as surprised as you were." He pulled her in close, "Truth is Charlene, I've wanted you for so long, I think maybe I got too excited." He smiled at her and brushed her hair out of her face, "If that's even a thing. But I can promise you, I do want you." He kissed her on the tip of her nose. "More than I've ever wanted anyone or anything. It's always been you Charlene."

He leaned in and kissed her. An explosion of passion and love feeding into each other. Charlene could feel his hardness pressing against her. She pulled back and looked at him with a smile. She stood and held out her hand. He looked up at her and gladly accepted it and followed her into the bedroom.

They stood, staring into each other's eyes, two souls finally becoming one. It had always been two lives and one heart. A heart they shared, half in one body, the other half in the other. There were no butterflies, no fear. Brad reached out and touched Charlene's face. Both overflowing with love for each other, he pulled her in and kissed her. She clung to him, an ache deep inside her finally being fulfilled. His hands making their way down her backside, he lifts her up by her bottom and, as if she had done it thousands of times, wrapped her legs around his waist.

He held her tight to him. Not a need, not a want, but she was his necessity, just as important as the air he breathed and the blood that pumped through his veins. She was a part of him and he a part of her. He was hard as a rock now. He knew he wouldn't last long, but he didn't care. She was finally his and he would do anything to please her.

He walked her to the bed and took off her shirt before laying her on the bed. He leaned over and kissed her again as he took off his bottoms. As he positioned himself between her legs, it was an odd, but familiar feeling. He could feel her heat against him, and it made him dizzy with desperation.

She moaned softly through their kissing. She could feel him pressed against her. He began kissing down her neck and she was overwhelmed with a desperate need for him. She whispered, "I need you now."

He looked up at her and understood. As he found her slit, her heat and wetness drove him crazy. Feelings he had never felt before, pulsing through his body.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes as he entered her. Charlene moaned loudly, her back arching slightly as her eyes rolled back feeling him stretch her.

Brad could feel her warm, soft thighs squeeze him a little as he stretched her more. The head of his cock completely submerged, little by little his shaft filling her.

Charlene clutched his chest, the electricity between them becoming visible on her skin, her body began to break out in goosebumps. As Brad completely filled her, he moaned. He leaned down and began rolling his tongue over her nipple. She had perfect nipples, pale areolas and small erect nipples.

Her hips began to move in rhythm with his thrusts, a perfect dance of pushing and pulling. He could feel his skin flush and his climax build. He didn't want to cum yet. He had waited so long for this moment; he didn't want it to be over so quickly.

They made eye contact. She smiled at him and lifted her head up to kiss him. He went in deeper and her nails dug into his back as she moaned through the kissing. When they parted, she smiled at him and then he could feel her push against him as if she were trying to roll him onto his back.

He smiled back, then pulled out of her, "I have a better idea," he said in a breathless rasp. "Roll over."

She did as he asked, then slowly got up on her knees, sliding her ass into the air. He sat back on his feet watching this glorious movement. Her nice round ass up in the air, beaconing to him. Her arms outstretched in front of her, as her head lay on the bed, she turned with a smile, "All yours."

He reached out and caressed her backside, then leaned over and nibbled one cheek.

"Mmmmm", she giggled.

He raised up onto his knees and mounted her, slowly sliding back inside her tight, wet pussy. He didn't go slow, as the head of his cock touched her pussy, he grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside. They both moaned, feeling each other again. She gripped the sheets as he began pounding her with long, hard, deep strokes. She had to push back on the bed with her hands to keep from falling over. He felt so good inside her, like he was always supposed to be there.

There was suddenly an animalistic electricity in the air. His speed, he was pounding into her. She tried pushing back into him but couldn't. She arched her back as she reached up and gripped the headboard, pushing her ass into him.

Her moans thundering through the air around them. He reached down and wrapped his arm around her chest, right under her breasts and pulled her back into a kneeling position, never breaking his rhythm.

He was surprised he had lasted as long as he was, through heavy breathing and low moans he whispered, "You feel so fucking good. I don't want to stop, but I feel as if I may burst."

He twisted her so he could kiss her. A hungry kiss. He sucked and nibbled her bottom lip.

She had never experienced anyone that could manipulate her body like that, it turned her on even more. She arched her back and put her hands behind his neck, interlocking her fingers, the top of her head touching his chest. They looked into each other's eye and his hands made their way to her breasts. Caressing her nipples, gently squeezing them and rolling his thumb over them. His hands slid down to her stomach, he grabbed on and increased his speed.

"I' don't know how much longer I can hold out" he growled. "You feel so fucking good."

"Cum" she said. "Feel me full."

"Not yet. I want to feel you. I need to feel your juices run all over my cock." Then he sat back and pulled her with him.

Spreading her legs, she was straddling him backwards. His hand slips between her legs, spreading apart her folds. As he kissed her neck down to her shoulders, he slid his finger over her swollen clit and began massaging, fast motions, then slow.

"Don't move, just feel it. My cock deep inside you as my finger works your clit." He whispered in her ear. "Give it to me."

His breath sending shockwaves of goosebumps over her skin. She desperately wanted to move her hips and grind, but in the position she was in, she was completely at his mercy. What he was doing felt so good. He worked her and she could feel herself climb. Her skin flushed with warmth. The tingle started in her toes. It was strong.

Not only was Brad determined, she didn't have to say anything, no instruction, nothing. It was like he knew exactly what to do.

Brad could feel her body begin to respond. Her breathing got heavier, quicker. She was pushing back on him and her moans...her wonderful moans were changing. They got louder, breathier. Her chest was heaving, and she had begun to grip his legs. As her climax came into full throttle, her pussy gushed and contracted, it felt like heaven on his cock buried deep inside her. Her body seemed to have a mind of it's own. Her hips bucking, her body shaking, her moans and sighs and whimpers drove him crazy.

He wrapped his arm around her to lift her slightly and began his assault. She could feel him pulsing as he moaned in her ear. Her sensitivity was heightened by this point and as he exploded, she climaxed once more. They sat there for a moment in the silence. His arms wrapped tightly around her torso, her arms around his. Her back resting against his chest. She could feel him slowly shrinking inside her and their juices leaking from her.

Holding her tight, they gently laid down without breaking apart. He pulled her closer as his legs slid in behind hers.

"I love you Charlene," he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

"I love you too Brad", Charlene whispered back.

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. The day wore on, the light shining through the blinds. Neither of them cared if they never left that bed. They had waited over 30 years for this, and they would soak up as much of it as they could until life forced them from their embrace.

Brad awoke a few hours later to find Charlene at some point had covered them with the blankets. He had rolled onto his back and she was still fast asleep laying next to him. He looked at her and smiled. He couldn't believe this was all finally happening. The woman he had been dreaming about for more than half his life was finally his. He couldn't remember a time in his life he had been this happy.

He reached out for her and pulled her close, kissing her forehead. She stirred and looked up at him with sleepy eyes and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his mid-section and squeezed him tight to her.

"Coffee?" He asked

"Mmmm, in a minute" she whispered.

"Right now, just let me figure out if I am dreaming or if this is real. If it's a dream, I'm gonna hold onto it for as long as possible."

He smiled a big smile and held her tighter. "If it's a dream then we are dreaming it together. I'll stay here with you as long as you want."

She lifted her head from his chest and kissed him, a sweet, soft, tender kiss. She settled back down on his chest and he began stroking her hair. They decided nothing could be as wonderful as that moment.

For the next hour or so, they laid in bed, holding each other and reminiscing about old times and laughing at some of the teenage craziness they had lived through when Charlene's daughter walked in.

She stood in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest trying to look stern. She cleared her throat to get their attention and they both jolted their heads her way.

"Oh no" Charlene said. "I-I-we-um..." she stammered.

"Squirt-" Brad began

She started laughing. "The whole world has been waiting for this to happen." She shook her head, "It's about time you two saw what we all did. I was beginning to think you both would just stay stupid forever!"

Charlene and Brad looked at each other and started giggling. "You're not mad?" Charlene asked

"Mad?" she laughed, "um...No! Relieved is more like it. And don't worry, I'm not staying long, just needed to grab something really quick."

"You're a good daughter Squirt." Brad said

"I know. DAD." She said with a mischievous look

"Now, now. I don't expect that." Brad said seriously.

"I know you don't EXPECT it. But you've been the only 'Dad' I've known since I was born. So, if I want to call you 'Dad' you'll have to learn to be ok with that." She smirked and walked off.

Charlene looked up at him. She saw the look on his face, "What's going through your mind right now?"

"I love that kid as if she were my own" He said.

Charlene propped herself up to look at him, "she practically is. You went to all my Lamaze classes, watched her be born, and even when you were strung out, still showed up for her. The only time you missed out was when you were in prison. And even then, she demanded to go with me. Biology is nothing when you are joined to someone through your heart and soul."

Brad leaned down and kissed her. They spent the better part of the day in bed, making love and exploring each other. They reminisced about the past, talked about the present and made plans for the future. For the first time in both of their lives, they were truly happy.

The next year was a wonderful time for all of them. Charlene and Brad, being best friends for so long, were becoming very close as lovers. All three of them were becoming a family. It wasn't a difficult transition considering their history. They had their places, now they were just solidifying everything.

Nobody seemed surprised at their union. If anything, people voiced how shocked it seemed to take them so long to figure out they were meant to be together. They really were happy together, except Brad struggled. He didn't want to worry Charlene, so he kept it inside. It was proving to be very difficult for him to find work. But Charlene was completely happy with him working at the bakery.

Brad had begun delivering orders for Charlene's bakery. So much so it added an extra service and she put Brad on the payroll. He collected a check and had everything and more that every employee had.

Without his help, she wouldn't have that bakery. She had always considered him a partner and made sure his check reflected that. But for Brad, he felt like he needed to do more for their family. He desperately wanted so bad to make her proud of him. He thought he needed to have a better job, a more "manly" job.

His stress level was through the roof and he felt like he was constantly checking his anger. He felt quick tempered, something he hadn't felt since he was strung out. His PTSD was flaring up as well. He knew he should talk to Charlene about it, he tried to be careful at home, he never wanted to take his frustration out them. He knew Charlene would understand, but he loved seeing her so happy. Her happiness meant everything to him. He was determined to get through it on his own.

Charlene was financially secure and even had a trust fund set up for her daughter that would pay for her college and any other expenses, she didn't worry about it and was overjoyed to have Brad working with her. She had no idea what was going on in Brad's mind. She always assumed if there were any problems, he would talk to her about it so they could work through them together. They always talked about everything.

A few days before their 1-year anniversary, Charlene came in from work to find Brad sitting on the couch watching TV. She was so excited because she had been able to book a beach house at their favorite beach for an entire week for their anniversary. She somehow missed the look of worry and concern on Brad's face as she came running in from the kitchen and jumped in his lap.

"GODDAMINT CHARLENE!" Brad yelled.

Charlene was giggling, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you; I just have some really great news I wanted to share with you."

He glared at her and through gritted teeth, "It better be worth the pain you just caused."

She looked at him, "Oh come on grumpy pants, it can't be that bad." She looked at him and she saw that look on his face. He was really mad.

He reached up and removed her arms from around his neck, "I am not in the mood Charlene. I need you to leave me alone. I can leave if necessary."

"Wow." She felt tears sting her eyes. She quickly got up. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to bother you. I just had some good news I wanted to share with you. I'll go to the bedroom." She turned to walk away.

"Wait." He said, "After all this, tell me what the hell is so important."

She took a deep breath, he was starting to piss her off. "It's fine Brad, it can wait. I'm sorry I hurt you by jumping on you, that wasn't my intention. I won't do it again." She tried again to turn and walk away, but he stopped her.

"BULLSHIT. You come over here and jump your fatass on me and now you don't want to tell me what it was about? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how to use your brain?" He screamed at her.

She had her back to him and when she turned around, he could've died right there. Tears were flowing freely from her face and he couldn't believe he had just said that to her. She turned back around and walked down the hall to their bedroom.

"Charlene-" He began walking after her, but she reached the bedroom before he could finish. She shut the door and he heard it lock. Damnit, he thought. He couldn't believe he had been so cruel to her. He had a lot on his mind, but that was absolutely no excuse to talk to her like that, especially knowing her past.

He knocked on the door, "Charlene, please. Please open the door. I am so sorry. I have so much on my mind right now and I was just angry. I swear to you it will never happen again. PLEASE talk to me."

She refused to open the door. All he heard was complete silence. He was reeling from what had just happened. The look of complete shock and hurt he had seen in her eyes; how could he have said such awful things to her. The worst part about it, he didn't feel that way towards her. He loved her. To him, she was perfect. But he knows her past, he knows how damaged she is and he prayed they could come back from this. He slumped in front of the door as tears began to fall, "Please open the door. Please." He begged.

Charlene was crushed. She laid on the bed and sobbed. Of all the people in her life, she never expected Brad to be one to hurt her, not like that. She was just beginning to believe that he truly loved her and believe him when he told her she was beautiful. She should've known. This was always her biggest fear, that one day, he would admit he saw her the way she sees herself. She felt as if she had just lost a big piece of herself. She felt like she was falling, lost. She grabbed her pillow and buried her face.

The broken pieces had begun to melt back together and the scars were beginning to heal and now...now he may have damaged her beyond repair. She had been used so much, beaten down by other's hatred and disgust they had become a permanent voice in her head. But Brad, Brad was her light. He was always there to remind her of her worth. His voice always cut through the negative voices.

A few hours later, Charlene sat up on her bed and had an uncontrollable urge to get out of the house. She needed to leave and clear her head. She went into the bathroom to clean her face and freshen up. She couldn't live like this again. She loved Brad, more than anything, but if life had taught her anything, it's to trust what people say in anger. Believe that they will say it again. If anything, once you forgive, they tend to get worse. She would have to do the one thing she never dreamed she would ever have to do; she would have to ask Brad to leave. She wasn't really sure of the fate of their relationship, but she knew that right now, given the circumstances, they needed time apart.

She stood in front of her door. She almost chickened out. The urge to go to him and forgive him and be in his arms was overwhelming. But that never turns out well for her. Her image of Brad has been tarnished, but she didn't want it broken. She HAD to ask him to leave, it may be the only way to at least salvage their friendship. She took a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

Brad almost fell into the room. He had been sitting in front of the door this whole time. He looked up at her and quickly jumped to his feet.

"Charlene, honey, please. Just listen to me and let me explain," Brad pleaded.

When Charlene spoke, it was in a quiet voice, but direct, "Brad, we need to take a break. I cant --" her voice cracked and she felt herself waiver for a moment. She took a deep breath, "I need some time to think. I can't think with you here. I need you to leave. Please." She looked up at him and saw the tears in his eyes.

Fighting her own tears, she looked down and began walking away.

He grabbed her by the arm and turned her around. "Please Charlene, please don't do this. It was a mistake. I've had a lot on my mind and I was stressed out. It doesn't make it right and I swear to you, I was angry and never meant it. I couldn't. Please." His tears began to pour over his face. "Please."