Two Many Temptations Ch. 02

Story Info
I get an eyeful of Lacy, and she gets an eyeful of me.
4k words
4.54
20.4k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Two Many Temptations, I recommend reading that before this one so you're up to date on all the happenings.

Edit: Unfortunately, I uploaded an unedited version of my story. This is the edited version, where my SIL's name is Lacy. And I cleaned up some stuff.

Chapter 2

I was a little rattled that my sister-in-law had had such an effect on me. I had honestly not given her a second glance before this morning. I certainly never thought she'd be sexy enough to get me to pop a hard-on just from staring at her ass. I would have to be careful around Courtney and Lacy. I didn't need to be caught staring.

As I was getting my mind right, I heard the shower turn off. I gave Lacy a few minutes to get dressed and make her way to her room before I threw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt and headed for the living room.

The problem I ran into every time I planned a "veg out and do-nothing weekend" was I actually struggled with finding content to consume. None of the movies out currently seemed remotely interesting. I paid for probably half a dozen streaming services but could hardly ever find anything that piqued my interest enough to invest in watching. Video games sounded fun, but I could usually only stand to a few rounds. Plus, none of my friends that gamed had Monday -- Friday jobs, so they were likely either still asleep, or off to work.

So, there I was, rewatching Parks and Rec for the millionth time while I doom scrolled Reddit. After an hour or so, Lacy came out of her room to join me on the couch. Her current attire left a little more to the imagination than her running get-up at least. She was wearing a pink tank top that was fairly tight on her lithe frame. It was a bit short, so her bare midriff peeked out occasionally. She had a pair of purple cotton shorts that covered the top few inches of her thighs. I had to quite purposely keep my head from checking her out as she sprawled out on the far side of the couch.

Neither of us said anything. We were both half-heartedly scrolling through our phones with Parks & Rec filling the empty silence. It was about this time that Courtney texted me.

Courtney -- > I won't be stuck here all night after all. Janet decided she wants some extra hours, so she's going to work 1p-7a. I should be home here in a little while.

Me -> Oh good. You and Lace can find something fun to do, and I won't feel guilty about gaming all afternoon ;-)

Courtney -> Actually, my friend Sara is on vacation. She said if I watered her plants, we could use her pool her pool until she gets home. I didn't think to mention it because I thought I was gonna be stuck at work all weekend.. You and Lace feel like going swimming?

With as hot as it was, swimming seemed like a great way to pass some time. And I had been to Sara's place for a couple of cookouts. Her parents were loaded and fronted her the downpayment on a nice house on the condition that went to med school and became a doctor. Hell yeah I was down to go hand out over there.

I relayed the information to Lacy and asked if she felt up to an afternoon in the pool.

"Absolutely!" came Lacy's enthusiastic reply. "I can work on my tan." She said as she retreated towards her room. I'm guessing to start getting ready.

I let Courtney know that we were down. We decided to meet over at Sara's house instead of Courtney having to drive all the way over here just for us to drive back the way she came from. I went and snagged my swimming trucks. I figured I'd just put them on under a pair of gym shorts. I grabbed Courtney a bikini, some suntan lotion, sunscreen, some towels, and a change of clothes and tossed all of that into a bag. I headed back down the hallway as Lacy exited her room, running into me on her way to do the same.

As we started to tumble, I reached out and grabbed her to balance ourselves. As I gained my composure, and my balance, I took notice of what Lacy had put on. It was a simple black bikini top. The triangles covered most of her pert breasts, but the curvature of her golden globes was still easily visible. Her tight stomach was on full display. As my eyes continued downwards, I realized that I was still gripping her slim waist, half of my hands on her bare hips, the other half resting on the Daisy Duke shorts she'd tossed on over her matching bikini bottoms. I know they were a match because Lacy had left the shorts unsnapped.

"Oh, sorry about that", I let out as I quickly dropped my hands from her body.

"It was my fault ; I should have checked to see if the coast was clear before I barreled out of there."

We stared at each other awkwardly for a second. I tried to keep eye contact, but I was fighting a losing battle. I desperately wanted to check out every inch of exposed skin. I forced myself to move along, thinking I'd get ample time to check her out in the pool.

We grabbed the last few things we needed and headed out to my truck. I shot Courtney a text letting her know we were on the way.


The ride over was uneventful. We made some small talk. The usual. How was your first year of college? What did you decide on for your major? Seeing anyone? Blah blah, boring things. The answers were equally as low effort: it was okay, I'm still undecided, not really anything serious.

When we got to Sara's house, Courtney was already there. She had been waiting for us in her car. As I pulled my F-150 into the driveway next to her, she got out, and we headed for the door together.

"Okay, pool is straight through the kitchen, out the sliding glass door. I'm gonna go water the plants and feed the fish before I forget about it, then I'll change and meet you guys there." Courtney instructed.

I elected to help Courtney water the plants. If I played my cards right, I may be able to talk her into a quick blow job before we regrouped with Lacy. Courtney's chores didn't take long. As we finished, she steered us towards the master bathroom so she could get changed.

I stood there and watched as she peeled her work clothes off. First the scrub top, revealing a boring beige bra. The girls still looked fantastic. Next, she dropped her pants, revealing her nice round ass clad in a gray thong, with a thick white band at the top that read 'Calvin Klein' all the way round.

Unceremoniously, she unclasped her bra, freeing her beautiful pale titties. Just as quickly, she dropped her panties, and stood nude before me. Even after all the years we've been together, the sight of her naked body still turned me. It took next to no time before my southern friend started to push against the swim trunks still concealed beneath my gym shorts. Courtney turned the walk-in shower behind her on and stepped beneath the rain fall shower heads. She got to work washing every inch of her beautiful body. I was sporting a raging hard on by this point, and there was no hiding the fact that my shaft was trying to break through both layers of clothes that contained it.

As Courtney turned the shower off, she looked over at me, and noticed my predicament.

"Oh my, what have we here?" she asked with mock-ignorance. "We can't have you sporting that out there. You could accidentally poke someone's eye out while they're diving under water."

She quickly closed the gap between us and dropped to the floor. She tugged my gym shorts down in one swift motion. I pulled my t-shirt up over my head as I stepped out my shorts. This left me in nothing but my trunks, which bulged obscenely in my wife's innocent face. Deftly, she reached into my trunks and freed my throbbing member.

"Mmmmmm," she cooed as she engulfed me. She unleashed her tongue, tornadoing rapidly on my sensitive gland, while she used one hand to grab my ass cheek and pull me into her mouth. The other she used to stroke up and down my shaft while twisting her hands forward and back. The sensation was incredible, and I had to brace myself up against the his-and-hers bathroom vanities, just to make sure I stayed on my feet.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that when she was on a mission like this, she usually claimed my orgasm in less than 5 minutes. She did it in 3 and a half this time. I tapped her head to let her know I was close, and she swallowed my cock. That's all she wrote. I erupted into her mouth as she coaxed wave after wave of my cum into her mouth.

She smiled triumphantly as my deflating phallus fell from her mouth. That's okay, she wasn't the only one who could give world class head. I helped Courtney to her feet. As she stood, I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and lifted. Courtney took the hint and wrapped her legs around me. I quickly turned and deposited her onto the vanity behind me. I pushed her chest backwards, forcing her to lean back against the mirror. I sunk down, pushing her legs over each of my shoulders, and I dove straight into her pussy, tongue first. As I unleashed a flurry of attacks with my tongue, by left hand began rubbing quick circles around her clit. My right hand, not to feel excluded from the festivities, shot up and pinched her eraser nipple. A few minutes in, and Courtney had to clamp her hand over her mouth as she reached her climax, and coated my face in her cum.

I helped Courtney off the counter, holding onto her until she got her legs to cooperate and hold her up. I handed Courtney the bag containing the swimming essentials. She pulled out the plain white bikini I packed her and put it on. It was fairly conservative, as two-pieces go. The two white triangles of the top covered most of her bust, with none leaking out the bottom. Her pasty flesh did spill out the top some, showing ample cleavage. This white number isn't what she would have chosen, as the sterile white didn't compliment her pale skin that well. The bottoms were full cheek, hiding her full ass behind the white fabric. I should have picked something sexier, but I knew she wasn't really into flagrantly flaunting what she had. Plus, it isn't like I would be getting much more action with her little sister nearby.

Now that my beautiful wife and I were properly covered, we headed out to the pool. I dove in straight away, hoping the chlorinated water would mask the smell of my bride's orgasm on my face, should Lacy get too close.

As I surfaced, I surveyed the area. Lacy had made herself at home on a chaise lounge chair, shading her eyes behind sunglasses, and the tell-tale white nubs in her ears that told us she had donned her AirPods as well.

As I climbed out of the pool, Courtney passed me a bottle of sun screen. I took the hint and squirted a large glob into my hands. I began applying a liberal coat across her shoulders, down her back and sides. There was very little cheeky flesh uncovered, but I covered that, and snuck a finger an inch or so into her bottoms to make sure she wouldn't come home with a red ass. I turned her around and started trying to massage her upper chest when she swatted me away.

"I think I can manage the front on my own, perv" she chuckled as she took over the task at hand.

"If you don't mind, I could use some help putting tanning lotion on my back", Lacy said, as she glanced over towards us.

I assumed Courtney would take care of that, but she continued rubbing the sunscreen into her abdomen and then her legs. "Babe, do you think you can help Lace real quick?"

"Um, sure. I guess that's...that's fine." I could feel a little redness creep into my face. I'm not sure what was wrong with me, it was an innocent enough request. I grabbed the bottle from Lacy's outstretched arm as she flattened the lounge chair from its seated position. Then she rolled over, waiting for me lotion her back.

Unlike her sister's more modest bikini, Lacy wore a pair of bottoms that were quite cheeky. Not really a thong, but it did show more than it hid, with fabric leaving about 75% of her cute little cheeks exposed. The seam ran down the crack of her ass, and there were little ruffles extending out horizontally from the stitching. I definitely stared for far too long.

I squeezed the bottle into my hand and discovered that it was suntan oil, not lotion. I got to work on her shoulders and upper back.

"Do you mind getting under the strings?" Lacy asked.

I didn't voice an answer, I just let my hands make my way under the two flimsy strings, one behind her neck, and the other across her back. Down her lower back, I rubbed the oil into her skin right down to the tops of her bottoms.

"There you go." I stated as I reluctantly pulled my hands from my sister-in-law's back.

"Oh, you don't want to oil my ass cheeks for me?" Lacy said in a teasingly sarcastic tone, more than loud enough for Courtney to hear it.

Before I could think of a retort, Courtney chimed in, "You don't want to make that offer, he'd be pawing at your cheeks for hours. Best to just take care of it yourself so you don't have his handprints tanned into your ass."

The girls shared a laugh as I hopped back into the pool. The shorts I was wearing were tight enough when they were dry, but when they were wet, the outline of my dick was noticeable flaccid, there was no way I could hide it as the blood started flowing south. So, into the pool I went.

Courtney laid next to her sister for a while as I floated around the pool, letting my mind wander anywhere but to the nubile 19-year-old sunning herself 10 feet from me. She had definitely had a glow up since I saw her last year.

After about 30 minutes of me floating around absentmindedly, I heard a loud splash, and was instantly soaked. The girls had cannonballed into the pool next to me, causing a cascade of water to douse me. Instead of coming to the surface, the ladies took advantage of me being momentarily disorientated from the water, and each chose a leg of mine to upheave. Expertly, they took my legs out from under me and plunged me into the water. When I surfaced, the two were giggling victoriously.

As I surfaced, I lunged for Courtney, who was closest to me. She turned to move away from me, but my arms caught her around the waist, and before she knew what was happening, I suplexed her into the water. I stayed under water and shot towards Lacy. I wrapped my arms around her lower back and shoved myself upward like a wale breaching. At the apex of my ascent, I leaned hard to the right, and splashed Lacy back beneath the water.

By this time, Courtney had recovered, and jumped onto my back. She wrapped her powerful legs around my waist and called for her sister's aid. Lacy didn't miss a beat as she dove under my legs from behind me, once again causing my legs to go out from under me. I caught myself this time, and titled forward as hard as I could, causing myself to summersault. I dislodged my wife, but Lacy was on me like a spider-monkey. She took Courtney's place on my back, but instead of waiting for back up, she climbed higher, onto my shoulders. Lacy looped her legs under my arms, and hooked her ankles to my back as she threw all 105 pounds backwards. It was enough for me to lose my balance and tumble backwards. As I was propelled downwards, I felt something soft, yet firm on my face. As I opened my eyes underwater, I found that as I was falling, Courtney had speared me, leaving her beautiful bikini clad titties in my face. I opened my mouth and bit, not hard enough to cause any damage, but enough to cause Courtney to stand up and yelp.

Courtney stood rubbing her boob as the rest of us caught our breath.

"He freaking bit me!" Court yelled, giggling.

"So, bite him back!" Lacy encouraged. The game was on as the ladies dove at me. I dropped as quickly as I could, and Courtney sailed over me. Feeling mischievous, I stuck my hand out to massage her slit from behind. Her legs clamped down on my hand, and Lacy once again went for my legs while I was trapped. Down I went, my free hand flailing wildly trying to find purchase on something to keep me from going down. It ended up being Lacy's shoulder, which was slippery from her tanning oil. I went down, but I took the string of her bikini top with me.

The three of us stood at the same time, clearing the water from our eyes. I was the first to notice. In contrast to the rest of her perfectly tanned body stood two milky white orbs, topped with two pink areola.. Lacy's boobs couldn't have been much bigger than a B cup, but they were perfect in proportion to the rest of her svelte body. I stared, open-mouthed, for so long that Courtney noticed.

"Lacy!" She exclaimed. "Your top!"

Lacy looked down, noticed she was exposed, and quickly turned around to fix her top.

I was at full attention, straining uncomfortably in my swim trunks. At the same time, I felt guilty. I didn't mean to pull her top down. I was worried the girls would be upset, but Lacy just chuckled.

"Guess I didn't tie that as well as I thought. My bad."

The sun was bearing down on us. It had to have been at least 100 degrees out.

"How about some drinks?" Courtney must have been reading my mind. Plus, it was a good way to just segue away from what would have likely been an uncomfortable conversation. "Babe, can you come help?"

Maybe I was in for some awkward conversation after all. Courtney didn't waste much time heading inside. I slowly swam after her, willing my erection to disappear before I got there. As we reached the ladder, Courtney shoved her ass out as climbed out in front of me. She was definitely putting some extra sway into it. So much for willing my erection down. I pulled myself out of the pool behind her, my dick straining forcefully against my shorts. To say it left little to the imagination would be an understatement. I'm pretty sure you could see the vein running from the head to the base of my shaft if you looked close enough.

As I followed Courtney into the kitchen, I glanced back towards Lacy. As my head turned towards hers, I noticed there was an amused look on her face as her gaze was locked onto my waterlogged package. When she saw me turn her way, she jerked her head in the other direction.

Courtney wrapped a big fluffy towel around her waist and tossed one my way for me to do the same. As we entered the kitchen, she slid the door closed behind us.

"Wanna rub my kitty?" she asked seductively. She quickly walked around the bar, pulling me behind her. She dropped her towel and pressed her body into mine, locking my lips into a kiss that literally stole my breath. I got two handfuls of her ass and pulled her into my erection. She pushed me away and turned around, bending over the bar. I grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side and ran my hand up and down her slit. After a few passes, I had thoroughly coated her lips in her lubricant. I dropped my towel, and my trunks. My dicke popped up, pointing straight towards her waiting hole. I grabbed my shaft and roughly ran my head through her lips, coating my prick in her arousal. Then I roughly jerked my hips forward and buried myself to the hilt.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" Courtney moaned as I repeated the maneuver a few times.

"Shhhhhh, she'll hear you!" I growled into her ear.

She didn't care, she continued to moan. She wasn't satisfied with my pace, so she placed her hand on my stomach to stop me, then she began moving her pussy forward and back across my cock at a fever pace. She was getting so loud I had to clamp my hand over her mouth. This afternoon had been awkward enough, I didn't really want Lacy to hear me rearranging her sister's insides while she was less than 20 feet away.

This only seemed to encourage Courtney. She somehow found the stamina to even further quicken her pace, railing herself on my dick. At this point, I was just along for the ride, and what a ride it was. I dropped my hand from her mouth to the hard little nub between her thighs and rubbed vigorously. About 30 seconds later, I felt Courtney's pussy clamp down on my cock so hard it practically forced me out of her love canal. Courtney's legs gave way and she fell onto the bar, clinging to it. A moment later she dropped the rest of the way to her knees and took me into her mouth.

12