Two Many Temptations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already close, so there was no way I was going to withstand her whirlwind assault. I looked down at her, and we locked eyes. She was pumping my dick in and out of her mouth with a technique she could have turned into a best-selling guide. She reached up and freed one of her big, beautiful boobs, and I felt my balls tighten as little tiny pinpricks started popping up all over my vision.

With a loud grunt, I unleashed into Courtney's mouth for the second time in as many hours. This woman was a pro. She continued to coax stream after stream from me...

...until the sound of the sliding glass door opening ended our fun. In a flurry of movement, I tried to pull my wet trunks back up my legs as Courtney covered her tit and tried to rearrange her bikini bottoms. Courtney had better luck than I did in getting everything covered back up. I couldn't manipulate my trunks up my legs very quickly.

"Where's the bathr---" Lacy's question was cut short as she looked over the bar. Courtney was still on her knees in front of the dick heavily coated in her juices. Lacy stopped and openly stared straight at it. Turnabout is fair play, I suppose.

"Oh. Shit." She mumbled.

"Fuck," I hollered as I turned to try and shield my dick from her gaze. Unfortunately, my shorts were only halfway up, and bunched around my knees. I lost my balance and hit the floor hard enough to knock the wind out of me. I managed to throw my towel over me as I tried to catch my breath from the floor. Courtney popped up and grabbed Lacy, pulling her towards the downstairs bathroom.

12