Two Many Temptations Ch. 03

Story Info
Aftermath of the pool exposure.
4k words
4.34
12.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of my series. To understand this entry, you'd be better off reading the previous stories. This is a slower chapter, no sexy time, but it is setting the stage for some things.

Notice I've reuploaded the edited version of chapter 2. If you've already read it, please give it another look.

Chapter 3

The girls were in the bathroom for a while. I could only imagine what they were talking about. Regardless, I figured that was probably enough pool time. I headed back to the master bathroom to pick up the bag that I had brought, as well as my t-shirt.

As I made turned to make my way back downstairs, Courtney entered the bathroom behind me.

"Let me shower and change and we can head home." She said nonchalantly as she peeled her bikini off.

"So..." I started, letting my words hang in the air awkwardly.

"What?" Courtney asked, clearly not addressing the elephant in the room. As I looked at her incredulously, she finally responded. "She's a big girl, and your dick is hardly the first one she's ever seen. It's not a big deal, there's no reason to be weird about it."

"If you say so. Just seems like we should talk about it." I don't know why, but I expected her to be mad that her younger sister just saw my stiffy. It confused me that she wasn't.

"Look, it's not a big deal. You didn't intentionally show her your dick, and she didn't come into the house hoping to score a peek at your package. There's nothing to get pissed about, shit happens."

"Okay, I just. I don't know, I'm sorry." I started. I guess Courtney could sense I was flustered, so she interrupted.

"Oh my god, it's not a big deal, it was just your dick. Do you know how many dicks I see a day?" I'm not sure what I was expected, but that caught me off guard.

"Um, no. But it's hardly the same thing. It's part of your job to see people's dongs. It isn't the same as my sister-in-law seeing my rager after just dumping a load in her sister's mouth." I couldn't stop myself from trying to make her upset about it. It seemed like a big deal to me, and she seemed absolutely nonplussed about it.

"Would you just go and get ready. I have some things to take care of here, why don't you and Lacy go get us a table at Texas Roadhouse? I should be there about the time they're ready to seat us." Courtney instructed me.

Obviously, she wasn't bothered by this, and she didn't see a point discussing it further. I released my breath in a slight huff.

"Okay, but I'll need to run by the house, I didn't bring a change of clothes. Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you." She sent me on my way with a kiss and a smack on the bum.

To say the ride home was awkward would be an understatement. Neither of us really talked to one another. And I wasn't the only one who didn't bring a change of clothes. Lacy sat in the passenger seat messing around on her phone, still only covered by her sexy black bikini and shorts.

"Um, do you mind turning down the AC? I'm freezing over here." Lacy broke the silence about 5 minutes from home. I looked over at her and there were tiny goosebumps all over her tanned body. Two small protrusions on the cups of her tops told me that she was indeed cold.

I turned the AC off and opened the windows, letting the hot summer air flood into the cab. I reached into the backseat and tossed her the t-shirt that I hadn't ever put back on. She quickly unbuckled so she could put it on. I couldn't help but steal a glance at her tight stomach as she flexed her core as she worked the shirt over her body. Damn she was hot.

"I'm gonna wash the chlorine off real quick, can you give me 5?" Lacy called as we entered the front door of my house.

With a nod for a response, I headed to my room to change. We had an en suite bathroom attached to our room. Complete with a tub, a separate walk-in shower, his-and-hers sinks, and a commode. Unfortunately, Courtney had a lot of things to clear out of the guest room to make room for Lacy, and so our bathroom was currently being used as storage until we could find something else to do with it.

That dropped our usable bathrooms down to the one, and it also meant that I wouldn't be able to wash the chlorine off of me before dinner, since the shower was occupied. I stripped out of my swim trunks and gave myself a whore's bath before donning a nice pair of jeans and an undershirt, covered by a thin button down. I kept my hair hidden under a ball cap, so I didn't need to worry about doing my hair. I was ready for dinner, which was perfect, because I'd just heard the shower turn off, and I needed to take a leak, unable to use the toilet in front of me due to the precariously stacked....I'm honestly not sure what all was staked on it.

I heard the bathroom door open, so I left my room to go relieve myself. When I opened my door, I damn-near pissed myself. Lacy was just leaving the bathroom. Her towel was wrapped around her head, holding her hair up. Her only towel. She left the bathroom in nothing else but a bright blue thong, her perky teenage tits sitting high and proud on her fit body. Her small pink nipples stood tall in the cool air. Lacy made no move to cover her body as she turned away from me, walking towards her room. Her fantastic ass almost fully on display for my eyes to devour.

I stood, frozen, unable to pull my eyes off of her. Once she made the turn and disappeared through her door frame, the illusion was finally broken, and I remembered I'd left the room for a reason. Peeing, however, was going to be much more difficult.

After I managed to talk my friend down, I accomplished my task and washed my hands. I turned towards the glass shower door to dry my hands on my hand towel, and that's when I saw it. It was about a 6" clear silicone dildo, complete with two small testes, suctioned to the inside of the shower door. I knew Courtney's toys pretty well, so I knew this definitely wasn't hers. Curiosity got the best of me, and I opened the door to get a better look. The dildo had definitely been freshly fucked. I could smell the pussy on it. It was also covered in what had to have been Lacy's pussy juice.

Was my sister-in-law fucking herself in the shower when we were the only two people in the house? And what was with the topless walk back to her room? She didn't make any effort to cover up, and I know she saw me. More importantly though, was my sister-in-law fucking herself in the shower, when I was only a room away, not even an hour after she'd seen my hard cock?

I had a flurry of thoughts whizzing around my head. So many questions, but no answers. At least, no answers that made sense to me.

As if right on cue to pull me out of my mind, the phone in my pocket buzzed.

Courtney -> Hey, I'm finished up here, I'm heading to the restaurant. Are you guys there yet?

Me -> No, we're just getting ready to leave the house. Lacy wanted to shower before dinner. We'll be there in 20. Love you

Lacy was waiting for me by the front door. If she was intentionally messing with me, she didn't act like it. We left the house and hopped into the truck. Once again, no words were shared as we drove to meet Courtney for dinner.


Dinner went pretty well. I had a delicious steak, Courtney ordered a portobello mushroom chicken dish. She ended up filling up on the rolls though, so most of that ended up being packaged away to take home. Lacy ordered a grilled chicken salad that she insisted was divine.

Lacy didn't mention anything to Courtney about strutting out topless from the bathroom, and I was trying not to think about the dildo I had found. Although I did wonder if it wasn't something I should bring up. I decided against it. Courtney didn't appear to be upset over me seeing Lace's tits, nor did she appear irritated over her sister seeing my veiny friend. I didn't really think bringing this up would change anything.

As we were finishing up dinner, Courtney got a call from Sara (the friend she was plant-sitting for). Her husband had gotten called back to work early from their vacation. To make matters worse, he only had enough time to drop her off before packing a suitcase and heading to the airport to fly out to New York. Charles, Sara's husband, was over the engineering department for this company that manufactured heavy machinery. I'm not exactly sure about the particulars of his job, I just knew he was pretty high up the hierarchy, and that they had been working on an important project. They had just finished it a few weeks ago, and to celebrate, he and Sara had dipped out for a vacation. Something went wrong, and since the contract had a support clause, Charlie had gotten called back to see if they could make the customer whole.

All this to say, Sara was going to be home, and didn't want to be by herself. Courtney asked if she could bring Lacy and I along, which Sara had no problems with.

"What are we going to be doing?" Lacy asked Sarah as we headed back to our vehicles.

"Sara was wanting to hang out in the hot tub and drink a bit. Does that work for you two?" Courtney answered, unlocking her car.

"I don't mind, but I'm gonna have to head home and grab my trunks."

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I'll have to go and grab another swimsuit too." Lacy and I responded.

"Okay, why don't you two head over and get changed, and I'll go help Sara get the hot tub and booze ready?"

We all agreed and headed off to our destinations. Once I got home, I changed back into the swim trunks from earlier, which had had ample time to dry hanging in my bathroom. I grabbed some towels and headed towards the truck. As I passed by Lacy's room, I glanced towards it. A slit of light caught my eye, and with a start, I realized she hadn't closed her door all the way. I wasn't trying to peep, but it was impossible not to notice I could see my sexy sister-in-law pulling her bikini bottoms up.

The bikini she'd chosen for tonight was the same style as the ones from this afternoon, showing off much of her fantastic ass. The color scheme looked like it should have had the Seattle Seahawks logo on it somewhere. The waistband and overall outline of the bikini was a very bright lime green, with the actual fabric of the bikini being a deep navy blue.

I froze in place as I watched Lacy bend at the waist and pull the flimsy bottoms up her tanned, toned legs. She wasn't bending directly away from me, so I couldn't see her pussy. But I got an eyeful of her cheeks. I was transfixed at the curve of her rear. As she reached for some shorts to throw on over her bikini, the spell she held over me broke, and I was able to realize that being a peeping tom wasn't cool.

I took off down the hall again, this time following my hard dick towards the door.

"I'll meet you in the truck!" I hollered as I opened the front door. A couple minutes later, Lacy bounded out of the house in some jean shorts and a cute button down she had tied up framing her cleavage and leaving her fit stomach on display.

By the time we had made it over to Sara's, she and Courtney had got the hot tub going, and started on a huge pitcher of frozen margaritas. Court had put her white bikini from earlier back on, and Sara ran upstairs to shower off the grime of air travel and change into her own swimwear.

Sara and Courtney were old college friends. The two of them were thick as thieves and remained close. There were rumblings of the wild nights the two of them had back in the day, but for the most part, I was unsuccessful in prying out any of the juicier stories. I had always been wildly attracted to Sara, and even though we flirted with one another shamelessly, it was also mostly innocent, and neither of us had ever been anywhere close to betraying Courtney's trust.

Sara would best be described as thicc. She was a bit shorter than Courtney, with probably D or DD boobs. She wasn't shy about showing ample cleavage. Her thighs were juicy and inviting, and don't get me started on her ass.

Sara's bikini wasn't necessarily more revealing than the sisters', but it definitely looked more sexual. Small purple strings connect the fabric pieces that covered her curvaceous goods, with the two triangles that covered the girls allowing for plenty of boob to spill out above and below the cups. The bottoms rode low on her hips. The material was tight on her mound. The back, like Lacy's, showed off a lot of her thick cheeks.

It didn't take long for us to start making a dent in the margarita pitcher as we soaked in the hot water. Sara and Courtney were talking to Lacy about her college experiences. It started innocently, but the more the three of them had to drink, the further it strayed from that line.

Courtney started by asking Lacy if she'd found any new interests while she was away. Lacy told her that she had discovered that she really, really enjoyed reading, which she thought was weird because she'd despised it in high school. They went back in forth with mundane things like that for a while. Then boys were brought up, and Sara asked if she was seeing anyone. Lacy said she'd had a fling or two, but nothing serious. Sara told her that was the way to do it in college, that way she was uninhibited and could do whoever, whenever.

"Sara!" Courtney exclaimed, slapping Sara's arm, splashing everyone.

Sara glanced at Lacy to see if she'd crossed a line, but Lacy had just turned beat red as she looked down at the surface of the water.

"What? All I'm saying is don't get attached to one of the first college dicks you get to try!" Sara replied, laughing.

The funny part was that both Sara and Courtney had met their spouses in college. I know I wasn't Courtney's first, but it isn't like she had an extensive number of partners. Sara, I had no idea what her body count was. She was a hell of a flirt and was so confident in her body I had no doubt she could bed anyone she wanted to. Regardless, she started dating Charlie around the same time Courtney and I started dating, and as far as I know, she'd been faithful the whole time, other than teasing the bejesus out of me.

I left to go make another pitcher of margaritas, as our first one was dangerously low. As I climbed out, it took me a second to get my balance. I guess we'd be staying the night.

When I returned with a fresh pitcher, the conversation had taken quite the dirty turn.

"No, I've never had a guy cum in me before. Not even Charlie! Lord knows he would love too, but I'm just not ready to be a mom." Sara said, ignoring me as I set the margaritas down on a table near the tub and clambered back in.

"They make this thing called birth control. IUDs. Plan B. There's plenty of ways to take a cream pie without worrying about pregnancy!" I was surprised to hear Lacy respond.

"What about you, Court? Do you let buddy Jake over here bust inside?" Sara asked. She glanced my way quickly while sporting a toothy grin, and she seductively bit her tongue and shot a wink my way. It was almost imperceptible, and I don't think anyone else caught it.

"Sometimes." Courtney replied without hesitation. "Kind of just depends on what mood the both of us are in. Sometimes I swallow, sometimes he picks a part of my body to paint, and others he'll just pump me full. We like variety."

From there, the conversation turned to positions. Just like the first pitcher of booze, the girls' inhibitions about discussing such things with me had vanished into the night.

"I really like the prone bone." Sara offered. "I don't know what it is, but every single time Charlie mounts me from the rear while I'm laying flat, I cum in like 30 seconds."

"I like it on my back with my legs up on Jake's shoulders. It hits the spot, and I like making eye contact as I cum all over his thick dick." Courtney said, with a look in her eyes that told me I would probably be buried in her pussy again before the end of the night.

"For me, it's cowgirl." Lacy spoke up. "I like the feeling of control. I dictate the pace. It's the best way for me to get off. How about you Jake?"

Lacy caught me off guard. So far, I had been but a fly on the wall, listening to everyone else's confession.

"Oh, um. I'd have to say reverse cowgirl. Courtney has an amazing ass and I like to watch it as we pleasure one another. Plus, it's versatile. On the bed. In a chair. On the couch. Sitting up-right allows for me to get a handful of tits, watch her sexy ass move back and forth, give a nice slap."

"Ugh, I need dick." Sara moaned after I had finished. "We had barely got settled when Charlie got called back. I didn't get any of the steamy vacation dick I was looking forward to."

As she pouted, I decided to hit the head. I figured I could make one last pitcher of margs on the way back. What I didn't realize is that the sexual talk, or maybe it was just Sara's sudden horny confession, but the beginnings of an erection could be seen tenting my shorts. It wasn't a full-fledged hard-on, but it wasn't even close to being flaccid, pulling away from my leg obscenely.

Sara seemed to be the only one who noticed. She flashed me another toothy grin as we made eye contact. I headed back into the house to drain the bladder, and I headed to the kitchen after I'd finished. Sara was at the sink getting herself a glass of water. I hadn't seen her wear this swimsuit before. It looked amazing on her, but to be honest, everything she wore looked amazing on her.

I began busying myself making more drinks for us. Sara lent me a hand.

"We finished this bottle of tequila ; do you have another?" I asked as the last drops splashed into the pitcher.

"Yep, I'll grab it." Sara said as she chose to squeeze between the counter and me, rubbing her ass against the front of my trunks.

She looked back and smiled at me as she reached into the cabinet for another bottle. As her hands wrapped around the glass, she raked her eyes down my body, zeroing in on my crotch for a second as she bit her bottom lip. Instead of handing me the bottle, she squeezed back in front of me. This time she stopped, and pushed her ass back into my crotch as she poured some more tequila into the pitcher. This pushed me off balance slightly, and I grabbed her waist to steady myself. My dick had started to say hi after her first pass at me, and now it was quickly filling with blood, and tenting my shorts. I felt as my hard dick slipped between her golden ass cheeks. With another thrust backwards, Sara created some space and twisted out of my grip.

"Better wait a few before heading back out." She said while eyeing my thinly covered prick. "Nice, by the way."

With that she spun on her heel and turned back towards the hot tub, swaying her hips as she went.

I wasn't sure what I had done to be teased by not one, but two gorgeous women, but I wasn't complaining. And then a pang of guilt hit me. I was being teased by the two people my wife was closest to.

I waited a few minutes for the effect Sara had on me to subside and headed back out to the girls. In the back of my mind, I wondered if Sara would say anything. As I made my way outside, I saw that the girls had all gotten out of the hot tub. They were in the process of moving a patio table but gave up and grabbed the chairs instead. They positioned them so each of us would be able to see one another.

"Alexa", Sara called, "shuffle pool playlist."

Music started playing quietly as Sara sat in the chair opposite me, with Courtney on my left, and Lacy in the last remaining chair on my right.

I chose, once again, to sit quietly while the girls chatted. After a while, I was brought back into the conversation. This time by Sara. They had been talking about strip clubs. Apparently, Courtney and she had gone to one a few times in college. Lacy said she hadn't ever been to one but wouldn't be opposed.

"How about you Jake?" Sara asked. "Ever been to the titty club?"

12