Two Many Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't, actually. I always thought they were a waste of money. Why pay some hot girls rub against my dick through a few layers of clothes for 5 minutes just to sport an awkward boner and get no relief. I can get blue balls just fine on my own, no need to pay for it." I chuckled as I finished.

"Who said anything about blue balls?" Sara questioned. "You're a good enough looking guy, I'm sure you could convince a stripper for a happy ending back in the VIP."

"Maybe", I replied, "but why would I pay for that? If I'm going to pay to bust a nut, an escort would be a better investment."

"Sounds like you've thought this through!" Courtney chided me with an incredulous look on her face. She broke into a smile a second later, not being able to feign anger any longer.

"So, have you ever had a lap dance?" Lacy asked.

"I've had a few amateur lap dances from girl friends or girls who were friends, but no, I've never had an 'official' lap dance." I answered, throwing air quotes around the word 'official'.

"Ugh, I still have to work tomorrow." Courtney huffed, changing the subject and looking at her watch. "Is it cool if Jake and I stay the night? We're too drunk to drive.

"Of course!" Sara replied without hesitation. "How about you and Lacy take the guest room, and I'll get Jake set up on the couch in the game room?"

"Does that work for you?" Courtney asked me. I nodded and stifled a yawn.

"I can help get the yard put back in order before I leave tomorrow, Sara. For now, that couch is sounding pretty good."

To Be Continued...

12