Two Married Guys Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom and Mark explore their sexuality.
2.7k words
4.71
31.4k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom wrapped a towel around his waist and went back into the bedroom of the suite. The bed was a complete wreck, and he smiled at the thought of all the debauchery that had gone on there in the last 12 hours or so. Life will never be the same, he mused. Thank god.

He pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. As he'd told Mark, he wasn't on the agenda for the day and decided to get out and see the city. There was a nice spot where he'd had breakfast on his last couple of visits to the city, so he walked two blocks over and devoured three pancakes and two eggs, washing it down with four cups of coffee. Sucking cock gave me quite the appetite, he chuckled to himself.

He spent the rest of the morning walking around downtown, stopping in at a couple of shops. At a small jewelry store, he picked out a diamond tennis bracelet for his daughter and some emerald studs for Joan.

Passing an upscale boutique, he thought of Mark and had an urge for something else new in his life. He ducked inside and was greeted by a cute blonde in her mid-20's.

"Good morning, can I help you find anything in particular, sir?" the girl asked.

"Hi," Tom replied. "Yes, I'm looking for a gift."

"For your wife?" she asked.

"For a..friend," Tom replied, offering her a conspiratorial smile.

"Does your friend have a preference for anything in particular?" the salesgirl asked. "A favorite brand? A certain style?"

"I don't know yet," Tom said and laughed. "But we'll start with panties and see where it goes from there."

The young lady led Tom to a display in back with row upon row of panties of all kinds. He had to admit that it felt a little strange that he was imagining a hard cock straining against them instead of the delicious ass of the salesgirl.

"You know what," he said. "How about something black - but sheer. Maybe see-thru."

"Hmm, delicious choice," she answered. "Size?"

Tom was temporarily flummoxed. How does one judge panty size for a guy? He knew Mark had a pretty slim, fit build. A ladies large would probably work, he guessed.

The girl picked out several pairs, all sheer, all black, with different lace and trim around them. Tom decided on five pairs. He was anxious to see what Mark would like.

"Could you have these delivered to my hotel?" Tom asked. "I'm going to spend a little more time downtown."

"Certainly, sir," the girl said and smiled. "That's a pretty common request."

She packaged them in a discreet box, and Tom gave her the hotel and room number.

She scribbled something on the receipt before handing it to him. Glancing down, he saw a florid signature - Dawn - with a phone number underneath. He looked up and smiled, and Dawn raised an eyebrow mischievously.

Retrieving his car from the valet, Tom took a drive out to a brewery he knew and enjoyed the countryside as he drove. It was amazing how quickly you could be out in the open from right downtown in this city. Before he knew it, it was late afternoon, so he headed back to the hotel, anxious to see Mark. He typed out a quick message.

"Hey, had the day to myself and lost track of time. Let's catch up tonight."

At the desk, he asked for the package that had been delivered. The clerk retrieved it, and Tom took a business card out of his wallet and scribbled a note on the back. A single word:

"Enjoy."

He placed it on top of the panties and closed the lid on the. Handing it back to the clerk, he said, "Can you deliver this up to Mark Blanchard's room? 615, I think it is."

"Certainly, sir. Is there a message?"

"There's a note in the box. Just some documents I want him to look over," Tom replied.

"Very well, sir. Have a good evening."

He walked over to the bar, ordered a beer and waited to see what might happen next.

Meanwhile, Mark had spent the day only half thinking of the meetings going on around him. He was still in awe of everything he'd experienced the last two days. He exchanged a couple of short messages with Ashley, but thankfully, she was too busy to talk on the phone. He was pretty sure she would sense something in his voice that hinted at some profound change.

He was disappointed that he hadn't heard from Tom all day. They were on the same page, right? Tom did want more of this, didn't he? Mark couldn't believe he was feeling like a high school girl, waiting fitfully for the guy she'd had a date with the night before to call back.

As he walked toward the elevator, his phone dinged and he saw Tom's message. Short and to the point. He wondered what Tom had done on his day off that was so intriguing that he'd just 'lost track of time' for the whole day. Fuck, he thought, am I jealous?

Entering his room, he put his things on the desk, kicked his shoes off and lay down against the headboard. Just as he reached for the remote, he noticed a box on the TV stand. It was black, rather fancy looking. He opened the lid and saw the note.

"Enjoy."

He flipped it over and saw it was Tom's business card. When he saw what was inside, his breath caught in his throat and his cock stirred. So, this is what Tom had been up to,

he mused.

His face felt flushed as he reached in and touched the satiny panties. The first he pulled out was a fairly simple design. Thick waistband with lace edging around the legs. The second was something else entirely. A sheer, translucent material; sexy back; tiny little straps for the waistband, decorated with a tiny bow.

He ran his hands over the others, each just as sexy as the last. He couldn't wait to message Tom.

"Well, I'm enjoying...thanks for the gift."

He hesitated a moment and typed out another message.

"You have good taste. Good call with the black."

At the bar, Tom was on his second beer when his phone dinged. His cock stirred as he thought of Mark discovering the box.

"I like black," He texted. "Should I come up?"

It was phrased as a question, but Mark knew it was more of a command, and his stomach fluttered.

"Yes," he typed. "Give me a minute to change."

It was Tom's turn to feel butterflies. Mark could only mean he was changing into a pair of the undergarments he'd sent up.

Mark stripped down quickly, and pulled on the second pair he'd seen. The fit was perfect. He was already getting hard, and his cock was clearly visible through the sheer material. Still, he took a precaution, just in case he was misreading the situation. He pulled his jeans back on, snapping them just as there was a knock on the door.

Mark saw the hunger it Tom's eyes the second he opened the door. He moved inside before Mark could utter a word, grasped the younger man's upper arms and pushed him back against the wall. He crushed his mouth against Mark's, sliding his tongue into his mouth and grinding his crotch against him. He reached down and started unbuttoning Mark's jeans, then backed off and crossed the room. He sat in the arm chair and finally spoke.

"Show me," he said, barely above a whisper.

"I can do that..." Mark said softly. Walking halfway across the room, he stopped to finish unbuttoning his jeans. "I honestly liked them all..these were just the first ones I put on."

He turned his back to Tom and slowly shimmied out of his jeans, bending at the waist as he pushed them to his ankles. Looking back at Tom staring at his ass intently, he stepped out of the jeans before finally turning to face Tom again and moving closer.

When he was just a few feet away, Mark pulled his t-shirt over his head and then stood in front of his lover. His cock was stiffening and was clearly visible through the sheer black panties. Stepping closer still, he put his hands on Tom's shoulders as the older man began to stroke Mark's thighs. Sliding forward on the chair, Tom pulled Mark onto his lap.

Mark felt Tom's rock hard shaft pushing against his ass as he sat on the older man's lap. Their mouths can together in a slow, sensuous kiss, and Tom ran his hands up and down the smooth, muscled body of his man. Breaking the kiss, he nuzzled Mark's neck then planted soft kisses on the side of his face, his ear, his neck. After the frantic nature of their couplings thus far, this was slower, more intimate, and Tom felt an even greater thrill of being with Mark than he had before.

"You look as good as I'd imagined," Tom whispered. "Let's get on the bed."

They stood and faced one another, Tom's hands on Mark's hips as the younger man

reached down and grasped Tom's shirt to pull it over his head. Tom pulled Mark in for another kiss as he felt Mark's hands fumbling at his jeans and sliding the zipper down. Mark moved out of Tom's embrace and lay down on the bed.

Tom stepped out of his jeans, his stiff cock tenting the boxer shorts he wore, as he stood and drank in the site of Mark on the bed: one knee up, hands behind his head, the tip of his shaft just visible above the waistband of the panties. Tom climbed onto the bed, and the two men embraced again and began a slow, languid make-out session. Tom couldn't remember a time in his life when he'd been this enthralled, this turned on, just from kissing someone.

Mark was feeling the same way. As hot as his wife was, as willing as she was to push the boundaries in bed, nothing had ever turned him on more than being here with another man. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew that somehow, sometime, Tom would be a part of it.

He turned over, pushing Tom onto his back. He kissed Tom's neck, nibbling at his ears, his hands roaming over the older man's body, such a contrast with his own. He loved Tom's hairy chest, and he started moving down, trailing kisses as he went. He paused at Tom's nipples, kissing, licking, swirling his tongue over them. It was something Tom had never experienced, and he drew in a sharp breath and arched his back in pleasure. He would have felt a pang of disappointment had he not known where Mark was going. Sure enough, the younger man lavished the same attention on Tom's stomach, his sides, and then pressed his face against his cock and tugged the waistband of the boxers down to kiss the tip of his cock.

As much as Mark was now in love with licking and sucking the beautiful shaft in front of him, he knew that tonight he wanted something different, something even more daring. He wanted to be fucked. He wanted this cock inside his ass, and he wanted it now. He pulled Tom's underwear the rest of the way off then leaned up on his knees.

"Wait here," he said huskily, then climbed off the bed and into the bathroom. He'd had a finger or two in his ass, and Ashley had teased him with a small vibrator a few times, but he knew he'd need something more to take Tom's dick. The only lube available was the tiny hotel bottle of hand lotion, but it would have to do.

When Mark came back to bed, Tom was stroking his cock. It was already slick with spit, and Mark knew that was a good start. He didn't say a word as he sat on the bed, showing the bottle to Tom. Tom's heart pounded as he realized what that meant.

Mark squeezed out a dollop of the viscous fluid onto Tom's shaft. It was cold, and Tom laughed for a second at its touch. Mark spread it around and stroked, stopping once to put more lube on. Tom's breathing quickened as he felt the strong hand working his cock, getting him ready.

Finally, Mark stopped his stroking and lay back on the bed. He handed the bottle to Tom, then slipped the panties off.

"I don't know the mechanics of this," he laughed. "But I'd like to be able to see you when you fuck me instead of taking me from behind."

"Oh, fuck," Tom practically moan. "God yes."

He squeezed the last of the lotion out onto his fingers and began to apply to Tom's puckered asshole. The younger man gasped at the contact, but when Tom leaned over and began to lick and kiss his cock, he relaxed.

Tom slowly worked one, then two fingers into his lover's tight ass. He probed even as he swirled his tongue around Mark's head, then finally looked up.

"Ready?" he asked, and Mark just nodded.

Mark spread his legs as Tom moved between them, grasping the base of his cock. He pushed his hips forward, grazing the head of his shaft against Mark's asshole. The two men locked eyes as he slowly started to push. Mark drew in a sharp breath as he felt about an inch of Tom's cock enter, and then the older man pulled back before pushing in again, a little further this time.

When he'd worked a little over half of his shaft inside, he leaned over, his hands on either side of Mark's shoulders. He lowered his face, and the two men shared a peck on the lips, still gazing deeply at each other. Mark felt a delicious pressure, not at all as difficult as he'd thought it might be, and as Tom made a forward motion, Mark lifted this hips just a little and felt Tom slide all the way inside. He grabbed Tom's hips, and the older man began to pump in and out.

Tom's cock was engulfed, held tight than anything he'd ever known. As he settled his body against Mark and their mouths met yet again, the younger man's cock was hot against his belly. He tried to time his movements to slide up and down Mark's shaft as he began to truly fuck his ass.

Mark was moaning, incoherently, as Tom ravished his ass. Tom's body against his cock felt fantastic, almost as if he were being stroked at the same time his ass was pumped. As he relaxed more and pleasure washed over him, Tom picked up the pace. He was pistoning in and out of Mark's ass now, and his face was covered in a sheen of wetness, his hair damp with exertion.

"So good, Tom, so fucking good...never...felt...this, oh god," he moaned. Tom matched his moans with grunts as he fucked Mark faster and harder. He felt his balls start to swell, and knew he'd soon fill his lover with cum.

"Mark, Mark, oh fuck," he moaned until he felt Mark's hand on the back of his head, silencing him by sliding his tongue into Tom's mouth. He felt cum rise in his balls, in his shaft. He threw his head back in ecstasy as he began to spurt, hot cream spilling out of his cock between the two bodies.

When Tom felt the hot liquid splashing from Mark's shaft, he let go himself. His cock jerked and spasmed in the tight hole and he released pulse after pulse of his own seed. Both men were moaning loud enough to be heard in the hallway outside, but neither cared as they reached the heights.

Tom finally collapsed against Mark, and his cock slipped from his lover's ass. Neither spoke, just murmured with pleasure. Mark remained on his back, with Tom on his side, a leg draped over Mark's, his hand stroking his chest.

"Amazing," Tom finally whispered. "Fucking amazing."

"Yes," Mark whispered back. "So good."

Tom shivered as a light chill overtook him. He reached down and pulled the comforter up and around himself and Mark. They shared one more soft kiss, until Tom felt himself drifting away and the two dozed.