Two Married Guys Ch. 06

Story Info
There has to be a morning after.
1.3k words
4.64
32k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dim when Tom awakened, with what light there was coming from the bathroom. He looked over and saw that he was alone in bed just before he heard the shower come on. So Mark hadn't left, he thought, and realized how pleased that made him.

He got out of bed. Seeing his own image in the mirror, he stopped to appraise himself. Salt-and-pepper hair only slightly mussed from sleep. The beard could stand a trim. He'd worked hard over the last year to slim down and tone up, and he was pretty happy with the results. He didn't have a six-pack, but he was no longer carrying around the beer belly he'd had in his late 40's.

He thought of Mark in the shower, and his cock stirred. He made his way into the bathroom and had a tantalizing view of the younger man through the clear glass shower door. Stepping over, he opened the door.

Mark had his back turned, his arms raised as he let the water cascade over his head.

He felt a small blast of cool air as the door was opened.

Tom stood for a moment, enjoying the view of Mark's well-muscled back and smooth ass before stepping in behind him. He put his hands on Mark's hips and moved closer, his chest brushing Mark's back. He put his mouth next to Mark's ear and softly murmured, "Good morning," before kissing his neck and sliding his arms around him.

If Mark had harbored any doubt over where they stood after last night, it fled when he felt Tom's lips on his neck and his arms slipping around him. He pushed back ever so slightly to increase the body contact and softly replied.

"Hey there - good morning to you."

He turned in Tom's arms and wrapped his own arms around the older man. His cock began to stiffen already as their mouths came together. He slid his hands to Tom's ass and pulled him closer. Tom ran his hands up and down Mark's back, savoring the strange yet now familiar sensation.

Tom backed Mark up to the shower wall and slid a hand down his hip, closing his fingers around Mark's cock and stroking him slowly.

"I doubt our wives would approve of this," he said, noticing how raspy his voice sounded. With his other hand, he reached behind him and grabbed the body wash. He thumbed it open and separated his body from Mark's just long enough to squeeze out a dollop of creamy liquid onto the head of his cock. He soaped Mark up as he stroked him.

The contrast in their bodies was stark. Tom's skin was tanned from the days he spent on his boat, and his chest and belly were covered in fine hair that was now a mix of black and gray like his head and beard. The hair around his cock and down his legs was a more uniform dark color.

Mark was completely smooth. His work in the gym as evident, and Tom thrilled at how hard his body felt under his hands. He finally let go of Mark's cock and filled both hands with the shower gel and began lathering Mark up.

"I won't tell them if you won't," Mark laughed, enjoying the feeling of the older man's strong hands on his chest and belly. When Tom reached down and soaped up his heavy balls, he moaned a little. He shifted just a bit, and when Mark looked down, Tom had his hand wrapped around both their cocks, pressing them together and stroking. The sensation was electric.

Their mouths came together again. Tom didn't stop rubbing their shafts together, and the soapy bubbles provided plenty of lube. He broke the kiss and again put his mouth next to Mark's ear.

"This is hot - you feel so fucking good in my hand," he moaned. "Almost as good as you felt in my fucking mouth. I loved sucking your cock."

Mark shuddered with pleasure. Tom obviously liked talking dirty, and he answered in kind.

"Mmmm, I loved sucking yours, too. I can't wait to get it in my mouth again."

"Ahhh, fuck yeah," Tom replied. "You're going to. You're going to have it in your mouth and in your ass soon, man. Very fucking soon."

Mark reached down and took over stroking their cocks together. Tom reached back and turned off the water. They were both still drenched when Tom guided Mark back into the bedroom and pushed him back on the bed.

He crawled up on top of him, their bodies glistening as he positioned his cock on Mark's and started slowly pumping his hips. He soon found the right rhythm and was able to slide his cock all the way down to Mark's balls and then over his shaft. The sensation was everything Tom imagined it would be from all the porn he'd watched depicting this very act.

"So good, man," he moaned into Mark's mouth as they made out again. "I'm gonna cum on your dick. I'm going to shoot my cum all over your beautiful cock."

Mark didn't answer, just leaned up to kiss the older man and grabbed his hips to increase the friction. His balls began to tingle, a sure indicator that he, too, was about to cum hard and fast.

"Do it, Tom," he finally managed to say. "Cum on me...cum with me. Give me that fucking cum, man."

That drove Tom over the edge. He grunted and moaned as he ground against his new lover and felt his orgasm rising. Before he knew it, he was shuddering, his hips gyrating as a hot rope erupted from his cock. At the same time, he felt Mark began to jerk beneath him and hot cream splashed his belly.

"Fuuuuucccckkk," he moaned, as he rolled off Mark and collapsed onto his back. "I wasn't sure if that would work or not."

He started laughing just as Mark did the same.

"I guess we watch the same porn," Mark answered. He reached down his belly and rubbed their combined cum into his skin. The pungent smell of sex was intoxicating. He rolled over, this time topping the older man.

"You may be one of the big shots here," he said playfully. "But I have to go to sit through some more meetings!"

"Ha, I guess you do, don't you," Tom replied. "I'd invite you back to the shower, but I may end up sucking your cock."

"Can I get a raincheck on that," Mark asked, knowing the answer.

"You're goddamn right you can," Tom replied. "I'm not on the schedule at all today. I'm going to go see the city. I'll shoot a text later and we'll grab some dinner."

"Sounds like a plan," Mark replied and leaned down to press his lips to Tom's. "I'm gonna grab my stuff and get out of here."

He stood up and started looking around for his clothes.

"And I'm going to take an actual shower," Tom laughed and bounded up from the bed, heading for the bathroom.

Mark found his jeans and shirt in one pile, a pair of boxers somewhere else, and his shoes under a chair. He looked at the wrecked, sopping wet bed and laughed. He'd expected to at least feel some guilt over what they'd done, but all he felt was a desire for more. He certainly wasn't going to abandon his wife, but he liked Tom a lot, more than enough to keep this going.

He pulled on his clothes and moved to the door. He looked through the peephole to see if he could see anyone in the hallway, then opened the door just enough to make sure the coast was clear. The last thing either of them needed was for someone from the company to see him leaving Tom's room with damp hair and a wrinkled shirt at 7 AM.

He took the stairs two floors up to his room and slipped inside, feeling like a kid who'd just copped his first feel. He pulled his phone from his pocket and saw he already had a missed call from Ashley. But even before he called her back, he shot off a text to Tom.

"Hope your second shower wasn't as enjoyable as your first. See you tonight."