All Comments on 'Two Masters, Two Slaves'

by boyganymede

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
now shove those big daddy dicks up the little cunts' assholes!

This is a fine story of total subordination of a son to his powerful father. It's great how dad always addresses his boy as "cocksucker." "Get me a beer, cocksucker." "On your knees, cocksucker." It's what the boy was meant to be and definitely what he wants to be! After all it's his dad's right as a father to use the kid's mouth and throat as his personal cum dump whenever he gets the urge. The dad feels a surge of total superiority and added power as he unloads his big fatherly balls and creams his boy's gullet. The father's buddy is learning to feel the same way about his own cocksucking slave of a son. Now it's time for each dad to flop his son over on his belly and use him like a girl, like the little cunt he really is. Remember, dad, your boy's got a tight little twat between his legs that's itching to be stuffed full of stiff daddy-dick. Just aim your big hard prick up your boy's asshole and fuck his little cunt to death. The lousy little faggot'll be howling with joy and he'll be groveling and begging for a good hard fatherly fuck from now on!

LysyanaLysyanaalmost 13 years ago
?

is there a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice how the slaves were debased and not even given names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

needed more then cocksucking,, how about spanking, foot worship etc,, otherwise a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous