All Comments on 'Two-Minute Drill'

by ChrisEva

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
WOW

I don't usually like short one page stories but this was one great read.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
What to make of it?

I'm not really sure what to make of this story. It's certainly well written but the theme is somewhat distasteful. If Sgt Issa had been Sgt Isaac, then the story would cover the full range of offences from sexual harassment to unequivocal rape. Just because the good sergeant is a lesbian woman doesn't make her behaviour any more excusable or acceptable.

ChrisEvaChrisEvaover 5 years agoAuthor

@fish: thanks! I have other longer stories, check them out!

@Mao: yes, I apologize for offending. Please please take this story entirely as a wildly fictional submissive fantasy, not anything real world. Maybe I should have put in the NC/R category.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

ChrisEva, I feel the same as Maonaigh. However, no apology or explanation needed. You've already done that. I accept your acknowledgement that rape, abuse and being offensive or insensitive was not your intent (Thank you for that).

I will go to your profile and read your other posted works. Keep writing and all the best

ChrisEvaChrisEvaover 5 years agoAuthor
Alternate ending

Here's an idea to soften the strong reactions to the story. Maybe it would cement this as clearly a fantasy if the ending paragraph were replaced with this:

*****

I opened my eyes with the hot water streaming over my face and my hand on my pussy. I quickly looked around and was relieved that nobody had entered the locker room. Yes, I thought, with some alarm, I had just masturbated in the police locker room! Then I smiled. I knew I had to get ready for Issa's little two-minute drill; all new members in her team had to recite the codebook from A-Z, only from memory. I had prepared for it. But what if . . . what if the two-minutes had gone the way of my daydream?

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Clever little idea

ChrisEva, there was no need to apologise to me for causing offence because none had been taken (or not be me). There is nothing wrong with the standard of your writing but I was just bringing attention to what can be a very touchy subject. The story would have been just right in the Non-consent category. However, your little idea for amending the tale's conclusion is a clever one.

PorcelainorchidPorcelainorchidover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I loved both the original story and your "alternate ending" :-) Looking forward to reading more from you!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Well written

Hot little story...fictional and fantasy.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous