Two Moms, A Tale Ch. 09-10: Wicked

Story Info
Patty's son confesses love and Cheryl gets recruited.
3.9k words
4.17
9.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Moms, A Tale - Ch. 9-10

By Rae & Roger

You may wish to read chapters 1 through 8 as the moms' stories become more complicated and dangerous.

This adventure depicts explicit sexual encounters between consenting adults over the age of 18 and includes incest. Any resemblance to real characters is highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of reason. Adult language and situational erotic behavior may be offensive to some individuals. If this offends you, stop reading now. This tale has evolved into deeper intrigue, extreme danger and lusty romance; your patience will be rewarded.

Chapter Nine - Wicked Patty - who knew?

Holding on tight to her man, Patty whispers; "sweetheart, you don't suppose Cheryl suspects anything, do you?

You know I'm going to buy more than a shower chair!" Giggling, "I'm going to buy some new lingerie for your eyes only." With a wink and a smile, Patty pulled closer to Rob's arm. "That reminds me, darling, I have a small favor to ask when we get home. Your wicked old mom needs a trim."

Oh my, what's next?

# # # #

Earlier Saturday Morning

I'd moved in with my mother after my divorce just to get my act together. Patty, my mother, has always been my rock and I had become her live-in maintenance man. Lots of projects over the past years have been put off. Shame on me. I told her I'd catch her up with fixing whatever she wanted fixed and maintaining the house. She's grateful and a wonderful landlady. My own room is much smaller than her massive bedroom with a huge ensuite, but I have every comfort I need. The third bedroom has been turned into a remote office for me to telecommute with the Cyber Security firm I am on loan to from a highly classified government agency. Sort of like the CIA, but not.

I was avoiding the confrontation with mom that was surely coming my way after last night's rescue and shower. Honestly, I hope for a repeat with more mutual involvement. Who knew I wanted my mother as my lover and that I'd hoped it was mutual.

I opened my computer array of six screens, double stacked with two sophisticated server trees and various devices I'm not at liberty to discuss outside the firm. I am a "white hat" hacker specializing in financial (in)security. My clearance dictates that I am always under surveillance. Comes with the territory.

My personal laptop is not visible from my work screens. That is the only place I can have Cheryl's photos.

I went to Cheryl's downloads. Sweet. The photos that brought a tent to my shorts. Through the magic of my computer, I enlarged the image of Cheryl with a mouth full of stripper cock and isolated the shot of my mom in the background. I just couldn't resist; so, I enlarged the image of my sweet mommy cradling the stripper's schlong between her luscious boobs, licking his spongy cock head. That image became my wallpaper (at least temporarily). Note here that while my mother's breasts may be a modest C-cup, they are magnificent. I say again, they are magnificent.

# # # #

No knock on my door, 'Hurricane Patty' came storming into my office hell-bent on 'tearing me a new one' and stopped cold in her tracks. Seeing the wallpaper photo of her escapade with the male stripper on my screen, she gasped, "oh shit, where did you get that picture?" Open mouthed, mom turned bright red and speechless.

"I can explain." I know, feeble at best, but I couldn't come up with a better statement. I quickly stood and pulled my mom into a restricting hug. She tried to pull away while beating my chest with her fists, but I held tight. "Mom, I love you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Please just listen. You're beautiful, sexy and I don't regret for one second what happened between us last night. Matter of fact, I hope we get closer."

Mom managed to extricate herself from my clutches saying, "I'll be in the kitchen." Sobbing as she left my office. "You WILL join me there and we WILL have this out. In the meantime, for heaven's sake, get rid of that photo and delete it from your memory. Understood?" After mom left my room, I changed my wallpaper in favor of Cheryl and her 'lollipop' pose. Ah, much better. I sent mom's photos to my very private folder.

# # # #

Mom and I agreed that the events of the previous night would not be discussed until later. She needed a chance to process her emotions further. Holding mom's cheeks in my hands, I reiterated, "I love you, mom, more than I can say and I will never regret what happened between us. I only hope you can love me in return." That was probably the best thing I could have said as mom melted into me with a hug and sobbed into my neck for at least five minutes begging my forgiveness. "You must think I am the worst mother in the world."

"No, you're the best mom I could hope for." Mom broke our hug, kissed me lightly on the lips and ran to her room.

# # # #

Later that afternoon, Patty and I drove to her favorite shopping mall. After parking a short distance from the south entrance, we strolled hand in hand to the mall door. Mom insisted I hold her hand. That's cool, I do love her and told her; "holding your hand makes me feel close to my best girlfriend." I leaned into her ear and whispered, "you are one hot MILF, Mrs. Ryan, and I don't want to lose you to some guy who fancies you as his trophy." Mom snorted a laugh at that, but I did feel I must protect her better considering the pictures of her actions last night while partying with her boss.

"Oh honey, that won't happen as long as I have MY big strong boyfriend holding on to me." Did I hear that right? I'm her boyfriend? My heart leapt through my chest. I encircled her waist with my left arm and pulled her closer to me, hip to hip, bumping each other playfully.

"There, that's better, isn't it? Can't let my best girl get lost in the mall." Letting my hand slip below her waist, I squeezed her butt telegraphing my intentions. Mom gasped but didn't remove my hand. Damn! Those yoga pants sure are tight. Feigning surprise, I turned to mom teasing, "why Mrs. Ryan, are you going commando?" Giggling, mom playfully swatted my arm and gave me that killer smile and as I squeezed her butt even harder. "Nice ass girlfriend."

"Oh hush, I'm wearing a thong if you must know." Then that killer smile crossed her pretty face as she turned her head to me. She leaned in to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. I love my mom. I suppose she thought better of a kiss on the cheek. She took my chin in her hand, turned my head and planted a wet kiss on my lips. With that, she started pulling me along while humming, "mmmmmm, I kinda' liked that."

"What exactly are we shopping for today, girlfriend?"

# # #

Her 'mom voice' was back stating, "I need a real shower chair that isn't normally in my kitchen. Not that I'm going to need one in the future, but I did like being washed while sitting on my baby's lap." Teasingly, Mom looked at me fluttering her eyes, and asked, "that was you holding me up on the chair wasn't it sweety?" Giggle.

"You weren't dreaming, but a gentleman never discusses what happens while showering with his best girlfriend. Let's just leave it at that."

"Oh, hell no, we're going to talk about that later. You're going to treat your 'best girlfriend slash MILF' to the most expensive date you ever imagined. (Pause) Even that may not be enough!"

I grinned, "okay, but just one stipulation."

"Oh, what's that?"

"We get dressed up, do dinner and dancing like we're a real couple of lovers on a date."

"Hmmm, maybe. We'll see." There was that smile again as she turned away.

# # #

Patty steered me toward her favorite dress shop. In the display window was the most mesmerizing dress I had ever seen. It was perfect for the beauty on my arm. My mouth dropped open as I stopped in my tracks looking in the window. "Mom, that's the one. It's perfect. It had to be designed with you in mind."

Looking admiringly at the formal gown in the window, "oh honey, I can't wear such an expensive evening gown and wherever would I wear such a thing?"

"It's nearly as elegant as you, Mom. I'm buying it for you and don't try to stop me, it's perfect."

Looking at the elegant evening gown in the window, mom gasped, "honey, it's eleven hundred dollars!"

"So? I only have one Mom and she will look fabulous in it. Now let's go in and try it on."

The salesclerk, a very attractive older woman, approached and asked if we needed help. I stated simply, "the shimmering blue formal gown in the window is perfect for my beautiful wife and I want to buy it for her." Patty gawked at me and mouthed, "wife?" I nodded.

The salesclerk purred, "I believe you're right sir, but any gown would pale against your wife's beauty. Let me bring it to you in the dressing room." That was the most perfect statement the woman could have said. "We just received it this morning; so, it hasn't been on display for more than a few minutes." Turning to mom, "your handsome husband is absolutely right, it looks like it was made for you." Mom blushed and headed for the changing rooms.

When Patty finally stepped from the dressing room, I was mesmerized. My mother is a stunning beauty in her own right. The gown looked as though it was made for her and fit perfectly. The shimmering sequined halter top flowed from her throat to just above her navel where the skirt portion billowed to her ankles. Mom turned again to reveal her smooth back. The gown was completely backless to just above her bottom revealing the delicious twin dimples either side of her back just above her magnificent bottom.

Mom turned to face the mirror as I approached her from behind. Our eyes locked on each other as I proceeded to kiss her neck on the right side as my hands violated the sides of the halter to cup her magnificent, bare breasts and pinched her hard nipples. Mom leaned back into my chest moaning.

"Your wife is stunning, may I wrap up the gown for you?" asked the salesclerk as she watched us from the doorway.

I halted my passions long enough to say, "we'll take it!"

"You're perfect and you do look absolutely stunning." Seeing we were now alone, I whispered, "you look good enough to eat, Mrs. Ryan."

"Good enough to eat?" Smiling as Mom entered the changing room. She muttered, "promises, promises, I guess we'll just see about that?"

Grinning at me with one hand on her hip and looking back at my obvious erection, "silly boy, you look as though you think you're going to get lucky when I wear this. Hmmm, maybe." Mom twirled away and entered the dressing room leaving me to clean up my own drool.

She picked out a peach-colored summer weight dress and a one-piece swimsuit with cover-up. I paid for the gown and her other selections. Being the ever faithful sherpa, I followed Mom to the lingerie shop next door. Patricia picked out two sets of bras and panties to match her outfits. "You really can't wear a bra with the gown, mom."

"I have other outfits worthy of these." Showing me the lacy materials on both sets. She knew I was sporting wood and just grinned at me. "I'm going to wear my new summer dress for our drive home." Whoopie for me!

# # #

Mom drove us home. Well, it wasn't quite that easy. As she drove, I flicked my tongue into her right ear to the sound of her giggles. "You're going to cause me to crash the car if you aren't more respectful of your mother."

Whispering, "does this turn you on? Are your nipples hard just thinking about what I'm going to do next?" My fingertips ran along her left cheek while kissing her right cheek. My right hand descended to cup her left breast through the thin fabric of her new dress. "Oh my, Patty, you don't seem to be wearing that new bra I just bought for you."

"Silly boy, I'm not wearing the panties either." Eyes twinkling, Mom looked at me and grinned. "Why don't you find out for yourself, Mr. Nosey Pants." I did. I slipped my hand under mom's dress to discover the silky fur caressing her already moist fount of happiness. Pushing my hand away, mom cooed, "that's enough for now. I told you I need your help trimming what I can't seem to reach on my own."

Time for me to grin and sit back for the ride home. Mom drove on humming to herself. Unable to resist, I opened my shorts and pulled out my raging cock. "Ooo, what do we have here? Looks like my little boy needs a helping hand." Patty's dainty fingers encircled my erection gently smearing pre-cum over my swollen head. "Oh mom, you're the best!"

# # #

Chapter Ten - Cheryl's Mission

After arriving at the hotel, Major Burke texted his handler: 'we're here'. '721' came the reply. Kevin and Cheryl rode the elevator to the seventh floor and proceeded to 721. No secret knock, just a tap and the door opened to the sun-filled sitting room of the suite of Colonel Sharpe. The colonel was wearing very un-military yellow shorts with a bright colored Hawaiian shirt and flip-flops.

"Come in, come in and make yourselves comfortable. I'll try to make your visit informative and concise." The colonel stated in a clipped, military manner. Mom and I sat next to one another on a sofa across a coffee table from Colonel Sharpe. There was an array of papers, maps and gadgets on the table and floor. The Colonel started, "first, Cheryl, thank you for accepting our offer on such short notice. You must understand that you will be well compensated for your work over the next few weeks and are expected to never disclose to anyone your part in this mission. Understood?"

Mom nodded and looked at me. She then turned to Colonel Sharpe. "It's my understanding that I am to attend a wedding and reception in Puerto Rico as my son's date. I will be posing as his wife and am to act more like a wife than a mother. That about right, Colonel?"

Raising his eyebrows to show faint surprise, Colonel Sharpe reacted, "not quite that simple I'm afraid. Allow me to go into greater detail."

What follows is the unredacted version of the mission briefing and background:

"Your employer, Mrs. Burke, has been laundering money for a high-level arms dealer we know to be currently headquartering in San Juan, Puerto Rico while his mother undergoes medical treatment there. What treatment his mother is having is not germane to our mission's success. You are to deliver documents from your employer to Armando Reyes at his villa overlooking San Juan Bay. There you will distract Armando while Major Burke places three listening devices about his villa. Your back-up currently works under cover. They will intervene if it becomes necessary. However, you should be safe as long as you stick to the script."

Mom squirmed uncomfortably, "what exactly are the documents I am presenting to this Armando fella'?"

"Mrs. Burke, the documents are meaningless except to give you and Major Burke a reason to visit Reyes at his villa. What I am telling you is sensitive and I am providing it to you so you may embrace the importance of this mission. Your employer has been under investigation for money laundering for quite some time and is now a useful pawn in our efforts to turn Armando Reyes into a covert asset of the United States. Once your task is complete, you may go to the wedding and reception to enjoy your government paid vacation."

Mom squirmed again, "what if this Armando won't see me?"

"Oh, he will. Your bank's president, a Mr. Phillips, will provide you with the introduction needed. Mr. Phillips will be visiting Guantanamo Bay as a guest of the U.S. government should he refuse to cooperate. He will know he has no choice but to cooperate with my agency or face terrorist charges associated with the Reyes cartel."

"Ok, but why not just arrest this Armando and put his organization out of business?"

"We intend to control Armando and his network to protect the global interests of the United States. Now, Cheryl, may I call you Cheryl or should I call you Mrs. Burke? Your physical appearance and, should I say, intimate knowledge of Major Burke... "

Cheryl interrupted, "just what the fuck is that supposed to mean, buddy?"

The colonel continued unphased, "Mrs. Burke, allow me to continue without interruption. You're very young in appearance and comfortable with your son. So, you acting as a couple will not draw suspicion. Furthermore, Major Burke would not endanger your life. You are in very good hands and quite familiar with your bank's operations having worked there a long time."

"Colonel", Kevin asked, "what limits do I have in the event the mission goes sideways?"

"None. Get in, plant the devices and get out while your mother flirts with Armando."

"Are you serious? You want my mother posing as my wife to flirt with some dirt bag? Are you effing mad?"

"Yes and no. That is the mission if it goes that far. I expect you to control the situation a bit more than that and I expect you to do it in your usual professional manner. You are not to carry a weapon and are not allowed to kill the S.O.B. like on your last mission. That was F.U.B.A.R and will not be forgiven this time." The Colonel stood, glowering at the Burkes stating, "this is too important for you to lose your temper and start shooting up the place. Understood?"

Rebuked, Kevin nodded. Cheryl looked at her son wide eyed and mouthed 'you killed someone?' Again, Kevin nodded. "Yes mom, I have. Sorry, but he was a really bad guy and needed killing." Kevin provided a weak smile to his mom.

"Ok, now the two of you need to go into the bedroom and listen at the closed door while I speak to my next guest." Cheryl and Kevin entered the bedroom closing the door to the sitting room as Colonel Sharpe called down to the lobby. Shortly there was a knock on the suite door. "Come in, come in Mr. Phillips; I'm so happy you could join me."

Cheryl whispered to Kevin, "Mr. Phillips is the president of the bank where I work. What the hell?"

From the other side of the door, a heated conversation was taking place. "Mr. Phillips, you don't have a choice. You can cooperate with the U.S. government or go directly to Guantanamo Bay. You will disappear from the face of the earth amid the story I will fabricate. It will be leaked that you absconded with funds from your own bank and ran off with a woman you met at a strip club. Your stature in the community will be ruined and the bank will fail. So, shut up and listen to what you will do."

Phillips was blabbering about 'you can't do this to me, etc., etc.' with no impact on the Colonel. "Listen up you piece of shit. You've been laundering money for Armando Reyes for years. We have had you under surveillance for years and are ready to act."

Handing a large envelope to Phillips; Colonel Sharpe stated, "you are going to give this envelope to Cheryl Burke, your VP, to deliver to Armando Reyes in Puerto Rico. Mrs. Burke is attending a wedding there and will not know the nature of our business here. Do you understand?" Phillips reluctantly nodded. "You will call your go-between in the Reyes organization to provide the introduction and back story of why your VP of Cash Management will be in Puerto Rico. You insist that Armando be cordial to Mrs. Burke and her husband, Kevin. Mrs. Burke and her husband will pass along this envelope containing the documents we have prepared for Reyes. Do you understand?" Starke hands the envelope of documents to Phillips.

"I thought she was divorced", exclaimed Phillips, but nodded his acceptance.

"She is divorced but she is the 'plus-one' for the wedding. You don't need to know any more except that she will not be alone with Armando. Armando will want to know what the documents are, and you will tell him they provide him with the access codes for new accounts set up in the Cayman Islands. You may tell him that the U.S. Treasury has penetrated the security of several other offshore accounts and you already moved substantial amounts of his money to the new accounts."

12