Two Moms, A Tale Ch. 09-10: Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will call Mrs. Burke into your office Monday and give her the envelope with documents. You will not tell her anything about our meeting or your involvement. Understood?" Again, Phillips nodded his agreement.

"Lastly, Mr. Phillips, be happy that Mrs. Burke is going to Puerto Rico and saving you the trip. Tell her you have arranged for a luxury suite for her in the Plaza Suites Hotel as a thank you for visiting Mr. Reyes and delivering the documents. Understood?" Phillips nodded.

Rising, Colonel Sharpe directed, "leave now!" Phillips, shaking with rage, rose from his chair and exited Sharpe's suite. Sharpe turned to the bedroom door and quietly spoke, "you may come out now." Cheryl and Kevin came and sat across from Sharpe again. "I presume you heard my instructions to Mr. Phillips. Mrs. Burke, Monday you will act surprised by Mr. Phillips' generosity and gush a bit over his thoughtfulness. Ask for directions to Mr. Reyes' location and what to expect. All that will be arranged by our contacts within your bank and our operatives in Puerto Rico. Major, you will pose as Cheryl's husband and guard her. Return to your hotel suite once your mission is complete and enjoy your stay."

"I will be in touch with both of you later next week prior to your departure for the wedding. Think of any questions you may have. I will answer them at that time. For now, you may leave." Sharpe arose, shook hands with Cheryl and Kevin and showed them to the door. Sharpe picked up his phone. In the hall Cheryl drew a deep breath and held on to Kevin while walking to the elevator. "Holy shit, what have we gotten into?"

# # #

Chapter Eleven - Monday morning rendezvous

Patricia Ryan's phone rang just before 6:00 a.m. on Monday. It was Cheryl Burke. "Hey Cheryl, what's up?"

"We can't talk on the phone. Get ready for work and meet me at the coffee shop across from the bank in half an hour. No more talk. Just do it and no questions on the phone." Patty's phone went dead.

To be continued.

12