Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was standing once again the young woman broke the rules once more. She whispered to Donna how much she would love to drink her juice from the source one day. She told her how sweet her cum was and that she hoped she could always be their attendant when they visited.

In almost perfect tandem timing Katie watched as Joanna lifted her arm with the flogger once more and pressed her pussy right into Trish's open mouth. She moaned loudly as she felt the tongue of her best friend make contact with her cunt for the first time. She was immediately amazed at the eagerness with which Trish went right to her task of devouring her pussy. She grabbed her by the ears and pulled her in tight literally mashing her cunt into the redheads face.

"EAT IT SLUT!! EAT MY CUNT YOU TEASING HORNY LITTLE BITCH!!...YESSSS...SO MANY NIGHTS...YOU WANTED THIS DIDN'T YOU SLUT!!" she shouted as she grinded her pussy tightly against Trish's face. She was using her whole face to rub her pussy on while stopping every now and then so her roommate could tongue fuck the hole.

"EAT HER MY PET...EAT YOUR SLUTTY ROOMMATES CUNT!! GIVE HER WHAT SHE'S WANTED FOR SO LONG YOU PUSSY SUCKING LITTLE PUPPY!!" Joanna shouted getting in the spirit if seeing her daughter with Katie for the first time.

Trish was in sensory overload; her mother was whipping her ass while at the same time Aiden was tickling her. They weren't doing it separately this time and it was making her insane, one second of sweet pain in her ass followed by the torture of being tickled. Then it was at the same time, Joanna whipping her ass while Aiden tickled her inner thighs and her pussy.

Then the final thing was finally getting to eat Katie's pussy. It was no where how she had envisioned this happening but she could care less. Finally she had her mouth attached to the pussy she had watched get fucked, licked, sucked and filled ever since they moved in together. Katie was her best friend but she was more like a sister to her and they playfully called each other sis all the time.

She ate her pussy like a madwoman, she wanted Katie to cum so badly because she wanted to show her how good she was at this. She wanted to make this first time with each other to rock her roommate's world and also to make her mother proud. She had mouthed just that to her a few minutes ago and now she knew what it had meant.

She found that eating pussy while her hands were bound wasn't as easy as it seemed but it wasn't slowing her down. Katie was helping by intensely fucking her pussy up against Trish's face repeatedly. Her friend was taking her mother's instructions to heart and she was literally fucking her cunt into Trish's face. Then the opportunity she was waiting for arrived, Katie pushed her cunt directly over Trish's mouth and grabbed her by the back of her head as tight as she could.

"MAKE ME CUM YOU REDHEADED WHORE...SHOW ME HOW YOU LOVE EATING YOUR OWN MOTHER'S CUNT YOU LITTLE PUPPY BITCH...SUCK ME NOW...DO IT...MAKE ME..." Katie screamed and then, "YYYESSSSSSS...SUCK MY CLIT LIKE A COCK...OH GOD YES...YES...OH SIS...OH YES...I...WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG..."

Joanna and Aiden kept up their assault on Trish's body while she gave her friend what sounded like a huge orgasm. Joanna smiled inside because she was happy to be her for their first time together but she was even happier that it was her that made it happen. It was just another step in her ultimate plan to possibly fuse their two families together in a way no one could ever imagine.

She looked down at her handiwork on Trish's ass and noticed that what used to be a perfect alabaster white was now red and angry. Evidently she had been getting more aggressive with her lashes as Trish came closer to making Katie cum. She suddenly stopped and signaled Aiden that the time was up so she stopped also.

Katie was sitting on the floor looking up at her friend with a huge smile on her face. Then she did something she knew was breach of the rules but she didn't care. She sat up and looking her best friend in the face she pulled her in for a deep soul searching kiss. She danced her tongue with her roommates and felt their heartbeats pulse in synch with each other. She kissed Trish like she had wanted to for the longest time and when she broke it she smiled sincerely and told her, "I love you Trish, you may always be your mom's puppy but you will always be my sis! I'll always be there for you no matter what you want or need from me. Thank you for that just now, it was truly special!"

Trish felt a tear coming to her eye and wanted desperately to say something but she didn't want to disappoint her mom.

Joanna saw the closeness between the girls and it made her smile and heart feel warm for them.

"Go ahead pet speak freely, I wouldn't want you to bite your tongue off!" she said with a chuckle.

"Oh Katie, you know how long I wanted to do that for you. I hope I can convince my Mistress to let me please you all the time! I love you to...so much and...well...I would do the same for you...whatever you need or want!"

It was a truly tender moment in a truly surreal and unusual setting, here the two young women expressing their feelings for each other while one was bound to a leather horse. Aiden laughed inside thinking she had seen everything but this whole night had proven how wrong that was. From the beginning of the night watching a mother and daughter make love on the internet for the entire world to see then on to all of this.

Not that she was forgotten but all of the women's attention was quickly diverted to Donna when she creamed out another orgasm at the end of the pistoning cock in her pussy.

They all laughed as after her orgasm passed she asked softly for her mistress to stop the machine for now. Her pussy and her ass were well used and she needed a break, so she pleaded softly to just stop for a bit.

Aiden started to walk over to Donna but remembered to check with her Mistress first.

Katie nodded her head okay and Aiden walked over and turned the machine off. She freed Donnas' head from its bonds and lifted her head up and kissed her deeply.

When she broke the kiss she smiled and told Donna, "You are lucky you have a kind Mistress, anyone else would have turned the machine up not off!"

Katie came over and joined them, "Pet, we can talk later tonight! We will discuss whether you want to get trained like Trish then. I am learning a lot tonight with Jo and Aiden and I can see it all excites you too!"

"Yes Mistress, thank you for the orgasms! I need to please you soon...I need to do something for you too!"

"Don't you worry about it my sweet mommy pet; you will have plenty of opportunity to make me and my pussy happy!" Katie told Donna as she stroked her face and hair.

She leaned and kissed Donna deeply letting the love she felt for her mother flow through her tongue into the older woman's mouth. As she kissed her she thought on how far they had come already in their new relationship. They were light years from the moment Donna stepped across the threshold of her apartment a week ago. More surprising than that was how natural it all seemed to be for the both of them, not a single moment of awkwardness or reluctance on either of their parts.

"Mommy pet I know you enjoyed getting fucked by this machine but would you like your Mistress to fuck you?" Katie offered.

"Mistress, may your pet share something with you?" Donna asked shyly.

"Yes of course you can!" Katie said.

"Well your pet has had a fantasy for a very long time, of course it involved your father and some other man but now..." she hesitated before going on.

"Tell me mommy pet, what is going through that dirty perverted mind of yours. I knew I had to have gotten my insatiable sex drive from someone." Katie teased.

"Well I would love for you to fuck me like you offered but if it pleases my Mistress I would like to have Mistress Aiden fuck me at the same time! I've wondered for a long, long time what it would be like to filled in both my ass and my pussy. She was so generous tonight with her contribution and everything I would love for her to be the other person!" Donna said with a dirty smile.

"Well thank you very much, after all the time I tried to turn your gorgeous ass out! Now you go and offer it to the highest bidder!" Joanna said loudly. It was obvious she was joking because she had a broad smile on her face.

"Well Aiden do you want to help me fulfill my pet's request?" Katie asked her new found friend.

"Well...I guess the only way to answer that is, Ass or Pussy?" she answered happily.

She had not had an orgasm herself yet tonight but right this moment she could care less because she was about to sandwich a mother with her own daughter.

"Hmmmm well I think I would like my pet's ass since it's even dirtier than me fucking her pussy!" she offered.

"Well while we select our tools have the attendant release your pet, she needs to be loose for this!" the blonde bombshell porn star said.

Joanna followed them over to the cabinet, "Do you have her present boxed and bowed like I asked?"

It took Aiden a second to understand what Jo was asking for then she remembered, "Oh god yes Jo, I'm sorry but this chance that Donna just offered..."

"Don't you worry about it; Trish passed her first lesson with your help. I can take it from here but I promised her a reward or three. So after you take care of Donnas' pussy..." she hinted.

Aiden smiled, "Of course you know how long we have fantasized about this, you are going first I assume."

"At the very same time as you and Katie, she doesn't know yet that it will be in her..."

"Oh Jesus Jo are you going to pop Trish's anal cherry? She's always wondered what it would be like. She always asked me how it felt after she watched me! I think we should watch them get started first Aiden I want to see this!"

All three women selected a strap on both Katie and Aiden picked large 12 inch black models while Joanna took a modest by comparison 9 incher. Joanna also took the package that she had asked Aiden about and walked back to her still bound daughter.

"Fireball I am so proud of you, you handled this first lesson so well that now it's time for your rewards. I will put your gift here on the side until we are finished with the first part of your present!"

Aiden and Katie attached each other's strap ons allowing their hands to feely explore each other's bodies while doing so. Katie had to pinch herself once more at the idea that not only was she here but she was with a big time porn star and they were getting ready to sandwich her mother in between them. Unlike Trish she had never been a big viewer of porn but the idea that a star in that industry wanted to be her and Donnas' friend and lover was so wild.

Katie took Donna by the hand and they all took a seat on the couch to watch Joanna deflower Trish's ass. The moderator who had been silently observing everything just nodded to them and switched her seat to the chair. She seemed to be writing something down and it was the first time Katie noticed it. She asked Aiden in a whisper what the woman was writing.

"Trish's training is an officially approved training by the club. Every step of her training is written down and entered into a file for her. Nothing we do with your pet tonight is being written down though because you aren't members and you are both in what we call exploration mode. When Trish completes her training there will be a ceremony for her and she will become an official member of the kennel."

Katie let all the information seep in as she watched Joanna walk around her daughter's still bound body. It looked like the older woman was just admiring how beautiful her daughter was and was taking a moment before moving in behind her.

The three women on the couch watched as Joanna got down and lovingly took long licks up and down her daughter's pussy. They could clearly see the reaction on the fiery redheads face as her mother's tongue bathed her pussy with its wetness. She had been made to hold in her impending orgasm from what Jo and Aiden had been doing with the flogger and feather so her fuse was very, very short. She had enjoyed the small involuntary orgasm earlier.

When Joanna reached under her and removed the magnetic balls that had been clipped to her nipples she almost came again. The sudden release made the nerve endings in her nipples come alive and it took all of her self control to not let that push her into an orgasm. She desperately wanted to ask her Mistress to cum but was trying to keep as silent as possible.

There was no doubt to anyone in the room how much Trish was into what was being done to her body. It was just excruciatingly painful to have to maintain the control needed to keep silent and beg for an orgasm. She trusted that once Jo let her cum though it would be a huge one and worth the torture she felt right now.

Joanna could read her daughter's body language and knew she needed release. She was pleasantly surprised at the level of control Trish actually was showing. She had expected the young woman to break repeatedly tonight but she had indeed made Joanna proud.

"Does my sweet little fireball need a release, would you like my permission to cum baby? Joanna teased.

Now that the question had been asked Trish didn't hesitate for a second in her reply.

"Yes...oh yes Mistress...please...my pussy is throbbing please let me cum!" she begged unashamedly.

"I am going to suck some sweet juice from this pretty pussy in front of me pet. When I put my mouth over it and slide my tongue up inside you I want you to cum then, understand?" Jo commanded.

"Yes...yes ...please oh please!!" Trish begged again while wagging her ass.

Joanna looked over at her audience on the couch and winked at them all and then she made her daughter explode in ecstasy.

There was no foreplay needed so she went right to the task as she described it. She plastered her mouth directly over Trish's pink inviting hole and shoved her tongue all the way inside.

The minute Trish felt that tongue slide into her pussy she felt a mental constraint fall away and she blew up!

"YEEEESSSSS...MOMMY...MISTRESS...MY MOMMY...MY MISTRESS...SHOVE..IT...SUCK...SUCK ...MY ...PUSSSSYYYY!! ...CUMMING...CUMMING ON...OH GOD YOUR MOUTH...CUMMING INMY MOMMY'S MOUTH...MY MISTRESS DRINKING MY JUICE...YESSSSSS!!" Trish screamed releasing everything she had held in all night so far.

She felt her inner thighs shaking uncontrollably and things started to get hazy in front of her as she had the greatest orgasm ever in her young life. She felt the spasms from inside her thighs travel all throughout her body and she wished she was like her mother too and could reward her with some cum. She would plead with her Mistress for instruction on how to do just that when they were alone next.

Joanna was in heaven tasting the pussy she had lusted after for in recent years. It might have been her imagination or the perversity of what she was doing but she had convinced herself that she had never tasted one as sweet. She let her daughter ride out the remaining waves of her orgasm before slowly removing her mouth. As she did she placed small kisses up and down the lips of the pussy she herself had created. She might not have always been the best mother to Trish but she was determined to be the best lover she would ever have.

She stood up and lovingly ran her hands over the curve of Trish's ass. She had a very cute ass, it definitely wasn't a booty by any means but it would still turn a head or two. Of course she had seen that ass all of Trish's life and as her hidden desire had grown she had sometimes fantasized about being right where she was now.

She had wondered even back then if Trish had let some boy enjoy her ass, it wasn't nearly as taboo as when she was younger. When she was a young woman anal sex was only spoken of in a whisper but now it was almost expected that a young couple would experiment that way. She was thrilled on Wednesday night to find out that no one had been there yet.

"Tell me pet was that orgasm worth the wait, are you starting to understand the benefit of control?" Joanna asked while now running the palms of both hands over Trish's ass cheeks.

"Yes Mistress, thank you mistress, that was absolutely amazing. Without being too forward may I ask what my Mistress has planned next for her pet?" Trish's instinct told her what was coming but she wanted to hear the words out of her mother's mouth.

"Yes you may ask and I will tell you. I am going to take your ass my pet; I am going to have the honor of showing you how wonderful getting fucked in the ass can be. The same ass I watched grow up in our house will soon be filled with the plastic cock around my waist. Will you willingly give me your last remaining cherry my pet?"

Now that she heard the confirmation of what she was expecting she actually got a little nervous. Not nervous enough to even let it show but more like the butterflies in the stomach type of nervousness. Almost every one of the few guys she had sex with had wanted to go there but she had always shut them down. She just wasn't ready to give up that last bit of her virginity but tonight she was definitely ready.

"Yes of course I will but without offending my Mistress I would like to give my ass to my mom. I will always be your pet but I hope that you can be my mom when you take this from me!" Trish asked humbly.

Joanna was shocked and flattered that Trish felt strongly enough about this to come out of their roles and ask. She knew to outsiders it could appear wacky since she was both Mistress and mother to Trish but people in the lifestyle would understand her request immediately. Even though she was both things to Trish her Mistress persona was the dominant in their relationship. The mother that she was would always be a part of their sex life but Trish was being trained to see Joanna as Mistress more than mother.

Trish was letting her sentiment about the basic nature of their relationship to guide her on this. Joanna was pleased that Trish had already grasped the differences and had thought to ask. She was also flattered that her daughter thought so much of her sexually. She had literally fought off every urge the weekend before to insure that Joanna would be her first experience with a woman and now she was topping it off with her anal virginity. She wanted to remember this as a special mother daughter moment for the two of them.

"Yes my baby, mommy will take extra special care of your pretty little butt. I only picked a nine inch dildo for your first time but we will get you nice and stretched out. It seems the plugs I gave you to wear might have helped a little already. How did it feel walking around with your ass full all the time sweetie?" Jo asked while she held her hands out.

The attendant in the room had gotten the bottle of lube and without even being instructed was pouring some into Joanna's palms. Joanna let some of the lube drip out of her hands directly into the crack of Trish's ass which caused an immediate yip from the young girl.

"It was kind of weird at first mom, as if I had to ..well...you know...but eventually I got used to it. Then it started feeling good as I walked around because it seemed that it heightened my awareness of my pussy too. Oooooo that's cold!!" she said with a giggle.

"Yes it is honey, we like the lube for anal to be refrigerated here, it really gets someone's attention as you know now! Now relax baby mommy is going to use some fingers inside your pretty butt to start you off!"

Joanna took one well lubricated finger from each hand and slid them inside Trish's ass alongside each other. She wiggled them around inside her daughter making sure to get some of the lube inside at the same time. Then she put one more finger from each hand inside the anxious young woman's ass. When all four were inside she used them to pry Trish hole open. Then she stood above and let a long string of saliva leave her mouth that cascaded into the open ass in front of her.