Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the hole open so it was totally exposed and vulnerable and she motioned to the attendant. She stepped forward and held the fake cock in between Joanna's legs and positioned it at the ass that was awaiting its invasion.

"Honey, you know mommy loves you very much don't you?" Jo asked before taking the last step in claiming her daughter's body.

"Yes mommy and I love you too...so...so...much!" Trish said happily.

"Are you ready my sweet, are you ready to give mommy your final hole?"

"Yes go ahead...I'm all yours mommy take the rest of me!"

Joanna pushed her hips forward and watched as the rubber cockhead came into contact with her daughter's ass. She heard Trish moan softly more in anticipation than anything else because she was penetrated quite yet. Then Joanna pushed forward and let the head of the cock sink past the sphincter and embed itself inside. The attendant removed her hand and Joanna let Trish's ass close naturally around the cockhead inside her.

Then she gripped her daughter by the hips and told her, "That's the hardest part honey and you did wonderful. Now hang on tight baby because mommy wants to fuck this pretty little ass!"

"OOO...YES...DO..IT MOMMY...FUCK MY ASS...FUCK YOUR DIRTY LITTLE DAUGHTER'S ASSHOLE!" Trish screamed as she started pushing her own hips back to let more of the fake cock inside her no longer virgin ass.

All three women sitting on the couch were taking in the perverse display of mother daughter love in front of them while having different thoughts on what was in front of them. Although if they were all asked the one thing they would all share in common was how hot it was making them, how wet they were from seeing this.

Katie's thoughts revolved around seeing from the outside how hot it was to watch a mother and daughter together. She had watched some of the video from last week with her and Donna but this was different. She could feel everything Trish was feeling having been there the week before.

Donna watched and couldn't help but envy Joanna and her ability to give herself so freely and with such abandon to the inner slut inside her. Joanna would be pleased to hear Donna mention she was slightly jealous of everything that her friend had experienced in recent years. Still she wouldn't change a thing because if she had succumbed to Joanna's offer from months ago she might never have discovered the lust for each other that she and Katie now shared.

Aiden was just happy for her friend and loved seeing her so happy. The two had become friends when Bill Armstrong had introduced them and they realized how they were kindred spirits in the pursuit of sexual adventures. They had role played the very scenario being played out for real right now that Aiden almost felt like they had written a script for tonight's events. She knew that this night would only be the beginning and that she and the staff here would probably be seeing a lot more of this fiery redhead who like to play at being a puppy.

Joanna had about half of the nine inches solidly embedded in her daughter's pussy and took a second to pause. She knew it had to be hurting Trish at least a little bit but her daughter was not showing one single sign of asking her to stop.

" NOOOO...KEEP GOING MOMMY...PUT IT ALL INSIDE OF ME...PLEASE...PLEASE...I WANT TO FEEL YOU PRESSED AGAINST ME!!" Trish urged her on when she hesitated.

Joanna knew that the difference to stretching a pussy and an ass were two different things. When introducing a much larger cock into a pussy that wasn't used to something that large a gradual in and out motion was helpful. With an ass it was different, when pausing to let your partner adjust it was better to stay in. Then after adjusting it was best to continue pushing in until finally the entire cock or dildo was bottomed out inside your partner.

So after her pause Joanna pushed forward slowly until she could feel Trish's ass pressed firmly into her crotch. She had been looking straight down reveling in the sight as inch by inch disappeared into her daughter's ass and smiled now that she was all the way in.

"It's all the way in baby, I can fuck you now like you so badly want or I can treat you to something really special. I promise that if you are patient for a few more minutes while I keep this inside you it will be something you will never forget!" Joanna said seductively.

She and Aiden had a specialty when they shared young women. Every time they did it whoever they were playing with would explode like a rocket. Of course most of those young women had a lot more experience than her daughter but she thought she would make the offer. Of course she wouldn't tell her what it was because it might scare her off but she doubted that with the way Trish had responded so far.

"Will it feel even better than this mom because I feel so full right now and my pussy is throbbing even though there's nothing in there," Trish asked while gently wiggling her ass wishing that the dildo was even bigger.

"Of course it will honey that's why I'm offering to let you try it. It's something that Aiden and I try on only the most special girls and you honey are by far the most special I have ever been with," Joanna told her while she reached under and played with Trish's tits. She loved the feel of her daughter's nipples pressing into her palms and she was sorry she couldn't take one into her mouth right now.

"Ooooooo yes mom, pinch my nipples please, or maybe...put the magnets back on my titties. I loved the way they squeeze my nipples! Yes do whatever you want, if you want me to try something just do it!" Trish urged her mother on.

"Ladies since you are just watching us for right now I'm going to borrow Aiden for a few minutes," Joanna said with a wickedly mischievous smile.

Aiden's smile matched her own as she got up off the couch and sauntered over to the bench that held Trish. She knew exactly what Jo wanted and it was kind of her own fetish and specialty. It was something that she made a point of doing with every woman she enjoyed.

First thought Joanna handed Aiden the Magnetic Orbs once again and before she put them back on she leaned and teased Trish.

"So someone enjoyed having her nipples pinched didn't she?"

Trish was about to respond but remembered that even though her mother had let her out of their game for the moment Aiden was still a Mistress.

"Yes Mistress Aiden, would you please put them back on for me!" Trish begged and moaned deeply as she felt her nipples being pressed between the magnetic balls once again. She had never seen or heard of these and she wanted to ask her mother to get them a few sets to play with at home.

"Hmmm so it's mommy for Joanna but Mistress for me. I can think of something better, while you are into the whole mother thing I would like you to call me Auntie Aiden," she said with a big wink to Joanna who smiled widely.

"You hear that sweetie me and your Auntie are going to play with you but you have to ask us nicely!" Joanna said getting into the spirit.

"Oh please mommy, Auntie Aiden, please, please play with me!" Trish begged more frantically. She was getting impatient and wanted her mother to start using the cock that was deep in her bowels.

Aiden motioned the attendant over and took the tube of lube from her. She squirted a big glob right onto Trish's pussy and then she sat next to the girl. She could see right up into the split between Trish's ass cheeks and wished it were her with that cock pressed inside. But that wasn't her specialty, what she was about to do now was.

"Get ready honey because me and your new auntie are going to make sure you never forget this moment." Joanna told her.

Aiden smile up at Joanna and took two fingers and slid them deeply inside Trish's pussy making sure to massage her g-spot briefly when she did it.

"OOOO...SHIT...YES..."Trish exclaimed thinking that this was what her mother was talking about. When Aiden stroked her g-spot she wanted to cum immediately. She thought to herself it can't get any better than this, little did she know.

Then Aiden took the two fingers out and fed them to Joanna letting her lick her daughter's juices from them. She then took two more fingers and shoved all four deep into Trish's pussy making the young woman's hips to start twitching because she once again came in contact with her g-spot.

"OH MY GOD THAT...I'M SO FULL..." Trish moaned.

"Not full enough yet sweetie!" Aiden teased.

Katie was the first to realize what was coming next and she leaned into her mother and whispered it. She could see the writing on the wall and she knew how it felt but not while having something deep in her ass.

Aiden then withdrew her fingers and scrunched her thumb against the four fingers and proceeded to slide her entire fist inside Trish's pussy. She felt some resistance but it wasn't going to stop her, she was an expert on fisting and knew every trick on how to get all the way in.

Trish went insane with lust when she realized what was happening, she just started shaking her head and mumbling incoherently.

Aiden pushed once more pulling her thumb in tighter against her palm and felt herself slip all the way in to the wrist.

That was all it took and Trish screamed out her orgasm, she wasn't even being fucked yet and she was cumming like never before.

"FFFUUUUU...FUCCCCKKK...SOO...SOOO...FULL...HOLY..SHIT...MOM...MOM...SO FUCKING FULLL...GONNA...CUMMM...!!" she shrieked with complete abandon. Her entire universe right now involved her pussy and her ass and what was inside them both. She felt like she could die and go to heaven right now because she once again though it couldn't get any better than this...and once again little did she know.

"Oh sweetie, cum for us baby, cum for your mommy and me!" Aiden said happily while just resting her fist inside Trish's pussy.

After a few moments for allowing Trish to catch her breath and calm down Joanna asked her, "Are you ready to get fucked now baby?"

Trish weakly turned her head to look at her mother's grinning face and nodded her head yes.

So then Joanna and Aiden acted like a well rehearsed machine and tandem fucked Trish. Their rhythm was impeccable and their timing exact as Joanna would push in while Aiden would pull partially out. She never removed the fist from inside Trish's pussy but would take it to about half her hand and shove it back in forcefully. They had the young woman screaming every obscenity imaginable as they treated her ass and pussy to a full buffet of sensations.

Trish's mind wasn't even aware of half the things leaving her mouth because she was riding a non-stop wave of orgasms that kept rippling through her body. One would finish and another would start almost immediately afterwards. She briefly wondered if she would be ruined after all of this because she once again thought to herself that it could never get better than this.

"FUCK...PUSSY...COCK UP MY ASS...FIST..MY SLUT CUNT...MOM FUCKING MY ASS...FIST IN MY SUCKING PUSSY...OH FUCK ME...FUCK ME...DON'T EVER STOP...KEEP FUCKING MY SLUT BODY...MAKE MY CUNT YOUR TOY...BOTH OF YOU FUCK...FUCK ME FOREVER...MOM...MOM...I'M SUCH A FILTHY FUCKING SLUT...YESSS...IM YOU'RE FILTHY FUCKING SLUT... I'LL FUCK AND SUCK ANYONE FOR YOU MOMMY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP FUCKING ME..." was just a small sample of what Trish was screaming.

Jo and Aiden worked her pussy and ass for almost ten minutes before in one final burst of obscenities Trish just collapsed onto the bench. She had passed out from the final round of orgasms that had burst through her body.

"MORE...MORE...MORE FUCKING...MORE IN MY...ASS...MORE IN MY CUNT...MORE COCK...MORE ...FUCKKKKKK...FUCK ME MORE...AAAAAAHHHHH" Trish finished and lay flaccid on top of the leather horse.

"Holy shit mom, they fucked her to death!" Katie said with a giggle as she watched Trish pass out.

"Honey I need to be fucked now, please I can't wait anymore. That was the hottest thing I ever seen please baby fuck me in the ass just like Joanna did for Trish!" Donna begged her daughter.

"My pleasure my sweet beautiful mommy," Katie said while lifting Donnas' hips and positioning her over the fake cock. She faced Donna away from her so they both could still watch the end of what was an amazingly perverse spectacle. Twelve inches of rubber cock was poised at the entrance to Donnas' ass and she promptly pulled her down in one smooth motion. Donna needed no lube because her pussy had been leaking straight into the crack of her ass all the while they watched Trish.

She did let out a deep exhale as she felt the entire length of the fake cock slide into her asshole. Katie held her pressed tight against her lap letting Donna adjust to the feel of the cock deep in her bowels. Donna seemed content to just sit for a moment and enjoy the feeling of being full while they continued to watch the scene a few feet away.

The attendant who was used to seeing this kind of thing in the club came back with some smelling salts but Joanna stopped her. She wanted her daughter to make her way back naturally. While they waited they looked over to the couch, both Joanna and Aiden smiled at Katie and Donna who had started while they watched.

As Donna sat with her ass full of Katie's 12 inch rubber cock she got inspired. She turned to Katie and whispered to her and Katie just smiled and nodded yes.

Slowly Trish started to regain consciousness and her eyelids fluttered and she lifted her head. She turned to the two women who had just driven her through a series of orgasms that left her passed out and thanked them.

"Mistresses, thank you so much, this little puppy is so happy right now that if I had a tail it would be wagging non-stop!" she told them. Her happiness was evident in the smile and the shine in her eyes as she thanked the two women who were still buried inside her.

Then both Aiden and Joanna removed themselves from within the young woman's ass and pussy. When Aiden's hand came out of Trish's pussy it did so with a resounding pop. She thought about offering it to Joanna to lick clean but then she got selfish and decided to enjoy the treat herself, savoring every drop of Trish's juice. She still hadn't eaten that pussy but she knew it was just a matter of time.

Joanna pulled herself out slowly and walked around to the front of the bench and looking down at her daughter's beatific face she pushed the envelope even further.

"Clean it off pet, clean off the cock that just took your anal cherry! I will keep this cock and bring it home with us as a memento of tonight but you have to make it spotless!" Joanna commanded. Now that she had done the deed and taken her daughter's last remaining virginity she was back in the role of mistress.

Katie whispered to Donna, "My god Joanna is so outrageously filthy mom, I can't believe she is asking Trish to do ass to mouth!"

"Honey I will do it for you too when you finish fucking my ass, I loved doing that for your dad," Donna said while enjoying the shocked look on her daughter's face. She giggled at the thought of Katie being shocked by anything after all they had been through so far.

"Really, well my pet I will hold you to that!" she said after thinking about it and watching as Trish's mouth opened wide to accept the cock that had just been all the way up her ass.

"Yes mistress, I live to serve and please you," Trish said sincerely. It wasn't a line and there was no doubt that it was true when she did as she was told.

She used her tongue first and tentatively tried to get used to the taste. It was obvious that this cock had been in her ass and unlike other couples that did anal play there was no opportunity for her to have cleaned herself out before hand. So Trish let her tongue lick the filthy rubber cock all the way from top to bottom finding that the taste was not really unpleasant.

She kept her eyes locked with Joanna's all the time she was doing it. Then she opened her mouth and slowly took every inch of the still brown smeared object till it went past the back of her throat. She did almost gag from both the taste and it hitting her gag reflex but she held back. She held it in her mouth savoring the filthy taste that it gave her. This was another milestone in her discovering herself as the slut her mother wanted her to be.

Then Joanna pulled it out and let it sit on her daughter's tongue and slowly proceeded to mouth fuck her daughter. Aiden who was sitting there still watched as Trish's tongue came out and caressed the bottom of the cock each time as if it was a real blowjob she was giving.

It actually blew her mind just a little bit that Joanna had taken this to its natural conclusion because it was the same thing her friend would always do to finish off with one of their young playmates. She didn't think that she would do it with her daughter but she knew she shouldn't be surprised. She and Joanna were soul mates and kindred spirits when it came to sex; it was why they had become such close friends.

Noticing that Aiden's part was over in the spectacle that they had just watched Katie called out to her. Aiden immediately turned her head to the other mother daughter team waiting patiently for her on the couch. Donna had been sitting there for more than five minutes with Katie fully buried in her bowels so she got up to join them. Before she did though she wanted to impress upon Trish how impressed she was with her acceptance of everything thrown her way tonight. So she leaned down and kissed the girl deeply letting her tongue share the taste that the cock had left in her mouth. Then she stood up and kissed Joanna so that in the end they all shared the same forbidden flavors with each other.

Then she walked over to the couch holding the cock that was still wrapped around her waist in both hands. Twelve inches of rubber to match the twelve inches already inside Donnas' ass was about to fill Katie's mother's pussy.

Joanna signaled to the attendant to help her unfasten her pet and within a minute or two Trish was free for the first time in a couple of hours. Joanna clipped her leash back on her collar and removed the magnetic orbs from her nipples and led her over to the couch, as she did she handed her the wrapped box from earlier.

"Pet, I have to tell you how proud and happy I am with you right now. Inside the box you will find your main reward and your first step in becoming a fully accepted puppy here in the kennel. Remember what you said a few minutes ago about wanting to wag for me..."

"Oh mistress, is it...can I open it now?" Trish asked anxiously.

"Let's sit and enjoy the show first, then you can open it and show off for everyone!" she told her as they sat alongside both Donna and Katie.

Joanna couldn't resist and leaned in and sucked Donnas' gorgeous tit and gave her a huge kiss then she did the same for Katie.

Aiden was about to move in between Donnas' wide open legs, the older woman had her feet resting on the edge of the couch so her pussy was fully open and vulnerable. Just as Aiden lifted the cock to position it at its pink target Katie stopped her...

"Aiden my pet was so impressed with what you and Joanna just did for Trish that she wants the same treatment!" Katie said which brought a deep laugh from Joanna.

"My god Donna look at you now, I'm so happy that you've truly given in and allowed Katie to lead you. Your daughter is one world class slut and she gets it all from you even though you've just found this out about yourself!" Jo teased her friend of twenty years.

Aiden was pleasantly shocked, and nodded her head. She removed the strap-on and its harness from around her waist and sat in between Donnas' wide open legs. Since she was going to do this she was even closer to Donnas' pussy and the scent of her pussy was filling her nostrils. She had to have a brief taste before the main event so she leaned in and let her tongue play with it momentarily.