Two Neighbors Meet for Coffee

Story Info
A straight man gets to know his neighbor.
1k words
4.38
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers

It wasn't what I'd expected when I'd moved in the building, to be honest. I've always been open minded, but my experiences have been pretty limited, and I never expected to enjoy the company so much....but I should probably start at the beginning.

I'd been in a relationship with a pretty amazing woman for almost ten years. We'd built a life together, but in retrospect something was always off. We'd always wanted to have kids, always wanted to take that next step, maybe get married, but neither of us ever felt the time was right. There was no precipitating event, no remarkable moment that altered our trajectory. We just realized that we'd given up.

I left the house we'd bought and moved from the suburbs into the nearby city. It was a crumbling city, had been important in some previous decades, but was now just some midsized place people didn't leave. I got an apartment on the edge of the broken downtown and moved my books and my bicycles into the first floor room. It was humble and run down, but I think that's kind of where I belong so that's fine.

My friends warned me about the area, but I grew up in a place like this, so I wasn't too bothered. I just needed a place to land at the end of the day, a neighborhood to run or bike in, some quiet to figure out my next step.

I've lived in some towns where being the only white guy could be a problem, but this didn't feel that way. I've been with black girls before, and that seemed like a nice change of direction for a bit, so I dated around. Some girls came home, some didn't, I was satisfied at any rate. I shared my stories with my next door neighbor Earl, he was a good dude. In his 60's, overweight, has a pretty serious limp, always wants to have a conversation. I work from home, so we had a few.

One morning, I'd woken up with a girl I'd brought home, and she was slowly stroking my cock as I woke up. I pulled the sheets from her hips and kissed the insides of her thighs, salty from last night, the sweat and the dried cum that had finished us off and put us to sleep. She wanted on more before she went off to work, and we fucked hard and fast. It was probably a little loud for that time of morning on a weekday, but after I pulled out and finished on her thick thighs the same way I'd done it last night, I lay back unconcerned. I was still a bit turned on, despite my flaccid, cum covered cock hanging off my body past my balls. I pulled on some shorts and tshirt, made a coffee, and went out to the steps in front of my apartment.

My upstairs neighbor gave me dirty look when I came out, no doubt she'd heard a lot. I could tell she wanted to say something, but she was too polite. I was sipping my coffee when I hear the door close next door and Earl came limping out. He walked over and leaned against his cane.

"Was all that necessary?"

"Maybe not necessary, but it really felt like it at the moment. You want a coffee?"

"Sure."

We went into my apartment and Earl sat heavily on the couch, sweating through his tshirt and shorts in places. "I pretty much still thought you were gay."

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, seem the type."

"Nah, I'm no more gay than you are."

"I'm not gay, I'm opportunistic."

What a weird thing to say. I turned around to look at Earl, and that's when I noticed: Earl's shorts were old, they were threadbare, but he had a huge fucking cock, and it looked about half hard. I just stared. I think my mouth hung open a bit.

"Come here." He rested his big hands on his thighs and I saw his cock adjust itself a bit. "Sit down."

No idea why, but I did as I was told.

"Have you ever seen a dick this big before?" He was slowly rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Fuck. I haven't."

Earl leaned up enough to pull his shorts down over his cock, which slapped back up against his body as he fell back onto the couch and he dropped his hands to the side. "Put it in your hand, see how heavy it is."

I took his huge dick in my hand and gave it some very small strokes, not realizing what I was doing. "Tell me about this girl last night."

I told him about how we'd met, how I asked her to come home with me, how much I love that she took control, what she tasted like, told him about the morning sex, and told him that even though I'd cum, I was still a little horny. It was instinct driving me; I never stopped stroking his cock. My stroking was rhythmic, the strokes got longer, he got harder. My hand move up so the tops of my thumb and forefinger would rub over his head while I stroked and he got so hard.

He reached up and put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in. I opened my mouth and took his big head in my mouth. I moved my tongue all over it, pushing the tip of my tongue into the eye and tasting a bit of salty cum. I felt my dick getting harder and I moved to my knees in front of Earl and really started sucking his dick like it was some god I couldn't help but worship. I rubbed his balls, licked the length of the shaft and just fucking sucked.

He kind of grunted for a second which I didn't understand. But then there was more cum than I could hold, he was cumming faster than I could swallow. But I swallowed it, I swallowed every drop of cum he let me have.

I held his dick getting soft in my hand and kept licking it, hoping to get more cum out of it. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Thanks." He pulled up his shorts and walked to the door. "I'll see you later."

I just wanted to suck his dick again. Fuck, I just wanted to feel him cum in my mouth again...

Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers