Two Nights in Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way" Steve is immediately on the defensive, that would be well out of his comfort zone, or so he thinks. I know otherwise.

We eat our food, I manage half of mine.

"We still have forty minutes" I say to Steve. He finishes his drink quickly.

"I've paid already"

13.20 pm: A woman, identified as Caterham, enters the red BMW and reverses from the parking space. The BMW does not leave the car park but moves off left towards the rear of the building.

13.25 pm: Unidentified male enters white van and leaves car park to right.

I have been to this pub before and I know that the car park, almost empty this lunchtime, has a secluded part around the back.

I have got out, opened the passenger door and moved the seat as far back as it goes, before he joins me. We kiss passionately again. My hands are at his zipper. His hands are up my skirt, inside my panties, caressing my buttocks, pushing aside the silky material and his fingers find their target. I need him so much. I have his trousers fully undone now and in one movement I crouch down, pulling them to his ankles with his pants, and finding the end of his beautiful erect penis with my lips. As I lick it and suck it and slaver on it I push him backwards into the passenger seat. He falls into the car, I think his legs are giving way, and my mouth follows its prize. I want it hard and wet and slick.

Then I straighten up and pull off my panties - they are just in the way. And I lift my skirt, to show him, only inches from his face, what I am wearing.

"What?" he is clearly baffled. More education is required.

"It's a cage. A chastity device. I can't even get an erection with this on. Right now I am a girl for you - no working male parts." I can see he is getting even harder - why I wonder - is he thinking it must hurt me? Or that I will wear this cage just for him? I want to get into his head. Perhaps he wants it on, he wants to feel emasculated, to give up the ability to fuck...

He grabs my hips and puts his lips to the hole at the very end, where I am dripping pre-cum. It may stop an erection, but I can ejaculate with this contraption on. I pull away.

"Wrong side lover boy!" I turn, and bending, present my butt-hole to his tongue.

"Make it wet enough"

He curls his tongue into a tube as I move back and forth against his face. He really has a long tongue. And then I am manoeuvring into the car, sitting astride him facing away as he slides down a little in the seat. I guide his lovely long hard cock between my cheeks towards my eager awaiting open hole. As soon as I feel the end of his glans enter me I use both my hands to hold my cheeks apart and slowly sit down. He groans. I cannot breathe. I feel him sliding slowly until the end reaches that ring of muscle and I shiver as it passes through. He is all the way in.

For a moment, I sit there, just moving a little side to side, pinching my muscles a little, enjoying the lovely full feeling of him being there, where he should be, inside of me, part of me.

The slowly I rise up, and down. Up slowly and down. Fully down. All my weight pushing my body around the turgid flesh of his male sex organ. I want it deeper and deeper. I need him to penetrate me, I need him to own me. He has undone a few buttons of my blouse. I regret the chicken fillets instantly, but he is there to please me. His fingers are on my nipples. He knows what I want and as he pinches I start to ride him faster.

"Yes" I say. "Harder"

He is thrusting with his hips now and I reach between his legs to find his balls. He groans.

"Oh my god." He has strong fingers. So have I.

I can get my hand around both mine and his scrota. I press our balls together. I am really dripping now, and despite the cage my penis is swelling, or trying to. The pain makes it swell more, my breath is so shallow and short, my mouth is dry, I feel a pounding in my head as we bounce up and down, in and out, stretch and squeeze on our balls as the pain shoots from my nipples down across my belly. He is shouting something - is it my name? I feel him buck beneath me and my whole body is twitching in a wave of pleasure. I lose my grip on our testicles as I fall forward, I think I am fainting. He is still bucking and coming inside me, I feel the hot flow from my own restricted little penis. It is an unfulfilled ejaculation, not the explosive evacuation that Steve is experiencing, but I have a feeling of immense warmth and happiness. I slide off him unsteadily, and, finding a position where I am kneeling against the sill of the car, bum stuck in the air outside, put my lips around his beautiful slick glans whilst the touch still makes him twitch. I lick and suck him clean, savouring each drop that I can find. He is panting and sweaty. My tongue moving on his glans makes his whole body jerk involuntarily; he is still moaning. I take his softening cock in my hand and wank him quickly, he almost tries to stop the stimulation but as I place my lips again at the beautiful slit I feel the liquid forcing through his urethra, between my fingers, and he cries out as though in pain. He has orgasmed again, a wonderful present on my tongue. I lick and suck my own juices mixed with his from the soft cream leather, between his legs.

As I stand up I see stars and think I will fall. It is a few moments before I can make my way carefully around the car to fall exhausted into the driver's seat. He passes me tissues and my panties.

"Bloody hell" He is lying back down in the seat again, pants and trousers around his ankles still. "That was fucking awesome."

I think he liked it.

My legs are trembling.

----

8. That afternoon

3.03pm Security van caught on CCTV travelling west on Broadway, Didcot. CCTV covering the bank has been out of action since approximately 2.0am that morning.

3.04pm white van believed to be the same one as seen at Fleur-de-Lys pub earlier that afternoon passes the same location.

Nothing unusual reported inside the bank.

I had got back to the office a few minutes behind time, but although I took five minutes out to send a long message to Penny, I was not the last to join the meeting. I was able to concentrate for a while, until my thoughts returned again to my amazing new girlfriend. That had been incredible sex. I don't think I have ever cum twice like that, really without stopping. What a woman! Not at any time during our lunch had I ever thought she looked anything other than a woman - yet I know she has insecurity still around her appearance. The guy at the bar certainly hadn't thought he was talking about, well ..... here I was stumped. Penny was not a man. As she said, she was a woman who just happened to have a penis. So the guy at the bar hadn't thought he was talking about a woman with a penis - had he? Would he have cared? Some of the guys around the table in this room would actually make passable women if they were given a bit of a makeover, and they had penises. Strangely the thought of penises excited me and I realised that I was finding some of the guys around the table really quite attractive. This was confusing. That guy over there, with the smooth face and full head of hair - perhaps he is actually a woman in drag? Or a man with a vagina?

We had dealt with the main aims of the project, which was to do with equipment for vehicle tracking and secure transport systems - the sort of thing companies like G4S would use - and were heavily into risk analysis. Usually I have a few good things to contribute here, but all I could do was internally philosophise about gender and sexuality.

My phone buzzed but it wasn't until almost a half hour later we had a break and I got opportunity to check what I knew was a message from Penny. Two pictures. 'Which one?' she said. I gulped. The thought of wearing either dress made me, well it is a funny sensation. Suddenly I am in a different world, a parallel universe with new and exciting paths. The here and now becomes dim and it is just Penny and me floating in a special bubble all of our own. The thought of wearing either dress made me excited, apprehensive, eager all at once. 'You choose' I answered. Just a minute later the reply came back.

'I already have'.

'Which?'

'You'll see'

It was very difficult to get through the rest of the afternoon, but you know, time passes.

3.45pm. Police believe that this is around the time the security van was abandoned near Wittenham Clumps, outside Didcot, but cannot be sure as there is no tracking data available.

At this time Caterham was observed shopping in central Didcot, her credit card was used several times and ANPR at Sainsbury's car park shows her red BMW arriving at around 2.20pm and leaving around 4.10pm.

Multiple witnesses place Meltonby at his place of work during that afternoon after his reported brief meeting with the unidentified suspect at approximately 12.50 in the Fleur-de-Lys public house. Security reported that Meltonby left the building at 17.41 and CCTV recorded him crossing the car park at the hotel at around 17.54.

----

9. Vee

17.55 CCTV records a white van arriving in the car park against the row of motel rooms. Caterham's BMW is at the far end.

When I got back to the hotel, Penny was already there - her car was parked as close as possible to our rooms. I don't really know why I parked near the gate - perhaps it is a habit from our company car park which is always congested and it is easier to get away if you are near the gate - and I usually arrive early enough to get the prime position.

I went quickly to my room, dumped my stuff from work and then into the bathroom for a quick clean-up; I had just finished brushing my teeth when I heard Penny's door and then immediately a knock on mine. She was there, with two large bags of things she dropped on the floor as we fell into each other's arms. She smelt lovely; flowers, maple syrup, and a hint of sandalwood. She was still wearing the blouse, skirt, stockings and heels she had worn at lunchtime, but a couple more buttons were undone on her blouse. As we pressed our bodies together I felt the device she was wearing pressed against me, and as my hands found the hem of her skirt, I discovered there were no panties. She was at my trousers and I helped her. I kicked my shoes off, we were still kissing passionately. Suddenly we were falling on the bed, she pulling me forwards as I shuffled and tripped, feet muddled with my clothes. Somehow in one movement she was on her back, her heels on my shoulders and she was guiding me between her buttocks.

It was fast, it was furious and in almost no time I drove down hard and exploded inside her. I don't know if she got her pleasure, but she was panting and flushed and sweaty and I could see a pulse in her neck beating faster than my own heart. She moved her feet down to the bed and pulled me down toward her, kissed my neck and whispered "thank you" and then we held each other for a long time.

We showered together. We soaped and slipped and kissed and fondled. I loved her smooth body, and I shampooed her short hair. She had taken off the cage, and I wanted so much to suck her, but she would not let me.

7.02 pm Meltonby's car was recorded at Toddington services on the M1.

"Would you shave for me?"

"I cannot"

"Then you can't be my girl.."

She knelt and my penis disappeared into her mouth. Then she was kissing and licking my balls as she scratched the hairs on my leg.

"Shave for me?"

"Please? You will love it?"

I considered the repercussions. I considered the benefits - I did not believe for a minute that she would never fuck me unless I did shave - but there were many benefits and I hated my hairiness.

"I can't"

"I will do it for you?"

She stood up and kissed me again full on the lips, and as the water rained on our faces her finger crept around between my buttocks and found some slippery soapiness to rub around, around and into my hole. Me melted together in a soft warm wet sensuous tenderness.

I could not resist her.

"OK" I said, "Shave me"

I put aside the thoughts of the consequences, as it turned out it was a minor thing compared to what was about to happen in my life.

"Yes, yes!" she literally jumped for joy, and out of the shower

"You won't regret it, one bit" I followed her, and turning, almost by way of a reward, she came to kiss me but instead sucked hard on my sore lip, making it swell more.

"ow! what was that for?"

"everything has a purpose"

I had no idea what she meant, but I was so taken with her I just let her do what she wanted.

She had the most complete shaving kit in one of the bags she had brought. No time for second thoughts!

She started with my face, which was a surprise, especially as she plucked away some of my eyebrows! And the result was a surprise, as well. By the time she had dried me off and applied various lotions and potions my cheeks, chin and neck were smoother than ever I had managed they might be. She had a bottle of some spray that stung me a little, she said it slowed up growth and stopped ingrowing hairs. Then it was armpits.

She paused.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Still she did not start, she held the razor and looked thoughtful.

"What's the problem?"

"I have to decide as well", she said. "You are going to need my support. I have to be there for you. And I will."

"Don't be so melodramatic and just get on with it!"

But it made me think. As she carefully shaved my armpit hair away I solemnly considered her commitment.

She didn't spray them with her magic potion.

"It really stings there!" she said

"Really? What's a little pain?" I teased. She sprayed her finger and touched it to my freshly clean skin.

"OK OK! I believe you!"

"Arm up!" I raised it, and she licked where it smarted. She licked all my armpit, and the sensation was suddenly and surprisingly erotic.

"You have so much to learn"

She shaved my chest clean of the few hairs that were there, and sucked my nipples.

"Arms now." She brushed her fingers on the hairs of my forearms.

"No, no, you must leave them" That was too far, she and most woman I know do have some hair on their forearms.

"Don't worry, I won't shave them - you will see." She spread some smelly cream over my forearms; however, my fingers, hands, and upper arms were made thoroughly smooth. Later, when she washed the cream off my forearms, it left sparser, shorter, and fairer hairs.

"On your front!" She had spread a bath towel on the bed.

Astride my legs and naked, she inspected my hairless back, then moisturised it. My buttocks and balls were clearly not up to her standard, and required the full treatment. It felt heavenly both during and afterwards, and I wanted her to kiss me everywhere there, but it was on with the legs. Perhaps the only part I expected and thought would not surprise me. But it did, she was an expert with professional tools.

Almost done. She surveyed me as I lay on my back, relaxed, soothed and happy.

"I don't know..?" she said.

"Like yours" I said.

She smiled, and got to work. Nearly all the belly hair came off leaving a thin trail down the middle, and all the pubes except for a carefully trimmed heart to match her own.

Finally, we applied her wonderful body lotion to each other, and lay naked together cuddling and feeling soft and smooth for some time.

"I am going to make you look gorgeous" she whispered to me

"Where shall we go?"

"You will be able to go anywhere you like"

"I feel too old for a club..."

"I just want to be with you"

"Penny?"

"Yes?"

"Just call me Vee, not Stevie?"

"Of course." She kissed me tenderly.

She went and rummaged in one of the bags.

"Vee, I want you to wear this" She held a cage just like the one she had been wearing.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Not if you are good. And if you are bad - well, not really. It will make you feel more girly."

I nodded my assent and watched eagerly as she fitted a part together first around the base of my cock behind my balls.

"Pay attention now, because I want you to fit mine"

When the front tube was fitted she fished out a little padlock and a key on a chain. The padlock was fitted securely and the chain went around her neck, the little key dangling between her small breasts. It made nice jewellery. She handed me the other cage, and a padlock, and key on a chain. I fumbled a little, and as I held her penis it was so difficult not to stroke or kiss it, but in the end with some instruction from Penny and a tiny bit of help, it was on, and the key was around my neck.

"I like the feeling" I said, fingering the key. "Both parts of it"

"So do I" She smiled at me.

"I have some other things..." She took some other devices from her bag. "These", holding up a series of rings attached by a leather strip, "are the gates of hell. And these", holding up a metal tube, "are Kali's teeth".

I looked on in horror as she swung it open to show me the spikes inside. I swallowed hard. I did not want to wear that.

"You do not want to get an erection wearing that." She looked at me steadily, and her hand reached for my balls. "Woe betide you", she said, squeezing, "if pain turns you on."

My caged penis twitched, and my breath was shallow.

"Have you worn it?"

"Yes"

Of course she had. I shuddered. She had several models, of different sizes, each with a place for a padlock, some with bumps, some with very sharp spikes.

8.30pm Police reviewing CCTV footage place the white van at the bank and begin looking for it.

Then she showed me her shopping. Lingerie - a white lace-trimmed silky bra with a 'C' cup? I laughed. But then she brought out a drawstring bag.

"I have these you can borrow until you get your own, or grow your own"

Silicone breast forms. White silky panties to match the bra; pretty and sexy, trimmed with lace, not trashy or tarty. They fitted and felt good. White hold-ups with lacy tops. God I loved my legs! And a sleeveless red dress that fitted me beautifully, the hem above my knees, just the right length to show some thigh but not short enough to be tarty.

"How did you get the size right Penny?"

"Years of buying without trying," she laughed.

And she had some heels for me, in red to match the dress.

She did my nails for me, and my toenails. In a colour that matched my shoes. And she did my make-up while they dried - more quickly than the night before, but just as well, if not better - I think she had planned what to do, which colours to put where, in advance. Then finally, before she would let me look in the mirror, she had a new wig for me. It was long and a little wavy, a lovely chestnut colour streaked with some blonde highlights. It must have been expensive; it was thick and she could comb it and style it and it had a tight-fitting adjustable wig cap somehow inside it. From nowhere came some clip-on earrings, small golden hoops.

"Penny, how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, Vee, nothing," she said quietly.

"Now go admire yourself while I do my make-up and get dressed."

9.00 pm. Around this time Meltonby's car is abandoned in Dover.

I slipped on the shoes and carefully walked over to the full-length mirror. I could not believe what I saw. Steve had gone. Totally. I was gobsmacked. I could not stop looking, staring, smoothing the dress over my breasts - if only they were my breasts, yes, I must get some, not stick on, but real. My lip - my swollen lip - was no longer a swollen bruised lip but a sexy red moist lip. Had she planned that all along? I felt so happy, I looked so feminine, I was suddenly just completely overwhelmed. Tears sprang to my eyes and I caught my breath.

"Penny, thank you. Thank you" I sobbed. She passed me a tissue.

"Your mascara will run"

I sat down on the chair, still looking at my reflection, patting my hair, trying it different ways. I should grow my hair. Would it still grow thickly enough? I doubted it. It was already thinning. Extensions, perhaps? My ears should be pierced. I would let Penny do that. I stood up again to see all of the new me. If I stood the wrong way, and pushed my hips forward, you could see a bump. I stuck my bottom out, I wanted it to be bigger. But not too much bigger - more just a little wider perhaps. Yes. Penny could pierce my ears. In fact, I would let her do anything.