Two Nights in Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vee, you look stunning"

Penny was ready, standing there regarding me. I had thought I looked good. But she was mouth-wateringly gorgeous. She had the same dress as me, but in white. Her red hair which looked so natural had the strange effect of making her dark brown eyes seem like moving liquid, hypnotic pools of magic. Were her legs bare? No- the barest of tan stockings, hold-ups with a lacy top. She was angelic in white heels. We stood looking at each other, somewhat in awe. We neither of us moved.

"That pub is so in your comfort zone now"

"We are over-dressed for there" I said

"Just as well I booked a table at Loch Fyne, then"

"In Oxford?"

"Yes, for 8.30"

"That was an hour ago"

We had spent three and a half hours together already and were only just dressed.

"Let's just go to the hotel bar"

Penny quickly tidied her stuff together into the bags and pushed them into her room as we left.

---

10. The second night

Neither of us worried for a moment about how we looked as we strolled hand-in-hand through the hotel to the bar, which thankfully was still serving food. I did not have a bag or any pockets and so we both shared Penny's white clutch and it's contents - lipstick, mirror, compact, room keys. We had to show the room card and key when we charged food and drink to my room, and the barman did not ask for a signature.

"Will Mr Meltonby be joining you?" He asked.

"Not tonight" Penny replied. I dare not speak, but the barman returned my smile enthusiastically.

"There is a table by the window" He indicated a spare table with high stools, where he would have a very good view of our legs. "I will bring your drinks over, and the food won't be long"

We felt his appreciative gaze follow us as we walked across the room. His was not the only gaze. I felt free, happy, and comfortable. It was different to the thrill I used to get from daring myself to walk out as a woman. This time, I was a woman, I looked good, I knew it, and I was enjoying some admiration - most of all from Penny. And most of all, I realised I was in love. Totally.

As we sat I took her hand and we just looked into each others' eyes. Penny was fingering the key on her chain. I smiled. I had one of those.

A gentle cough. The barman had two glasses and a bottle of red.

"Would you like to taste?" he looked inquisitively first at me, then at Penny.

"Just pour, please," said Penny.

Again he smiled at me as he poured mine first.

"Tonight we have some music and dancing - next door" He indicated an adjoining function room.

"It starts at 10pm - soon - until twelve. You are welcome to join us."

"Thank you" That was me, remembering what Penny had told me about using my natural voice, just lighter. It was too low, I thought. It took me a long time for me to train my voice to sound feminine, still to this day I am not totally happy with it. Penny said it took her three years.

10pm was the time when the Police arrived at the Fleur-de-lys pub and interviewed the barman. All the barman could recall of the conversation was that Meltonby indicated that Caterham "was with him"

We had the bottle of red between us, I had a risotto and Penny had linguine. And we danced; we took our shoes off. We danced with each other although we could easily have had the pick of some partners. We had a couple more drinks. We left giddy and giggling well before midnight and went arm in girly arm towards our rooms. We stopped and kissed long and hard. Probably people saw us. We didn't care. I wanted her badly and she did me; we tumbled into her room as it was nearest and she had put her stuff back in there when we had left.

"I want some of those things," she said. She was tipsy - we both were.

"Let's take our dresses off". We did. We kissed in our underwear. She held out her key.

"I will take it off" she said, "if you promise to do exactly what I say over the next minutes"

"The next fifteen minutes" she corrected herself. I think she was drunker than me.

"Do you promise?"

"OK" I answered readily

She fumbled in her bag and found what she wanted. A leather belt. And one of her 'devices'.

"Unlock me" She said, and set about unlocking me as well. The relief! She held my cock and kissed it gently. I started to swell.

"Now put this on me" She passed me the device. I gulped. It was Kali's teeth.

"Here" She held her flaccid penis for me. She was concentrating to keep it small.

Reluctantly I closed it around her. It was one with sharp teeth. I locked it. There was a small ring on the end of the tube, and she fed some string through this which she tied around her waist. Then she lay on her back on the bed, the string kept her cock on her tummy pointing up.

"Fuck my throat" she commanded.

She was showing me how she wanted to be abused, living her fantasy. I obliged. She took me in her gentle mouth, softly. She was so good at that. I became very hard, very quickly. Then she took my balls in her mouth, her tongue caressed and pushed at them, making me twitch and my legs seemed to buckle at the knees.

"Fuck my throat" she said again. Her cock was beginning to swell in its constricting metal tube. The sight of that turned me on more. She took the leather belt, doubled it, and put the buckle end in my hand.

"Hit my balls?" she said hoarsely. Her legs were apart.

I pushed my cock into her mouth, and as her throat opened for me I started to push in and out, slowly and gently. A few strokes, then I let her have air.

"Hit my balls!" she commanded. I gave a tentative slap.

"Yes! Again" I slapped again, hitting them squarely. She pushed her hips up and opened her legs more.

"Do it more, and fuck my throat, hard" she demanded, urgently.

I did. Each time I hit her she offered herself more, pushing her hips towards the cruel administrations of the belt. I fucked her throat as she had asked. She was obviously incredibly turned on, her penis erect but grotesquely pinched where it went through the tube. I could only imagine what the pain must have been like as Kali's teeth bit into the delicate skin. The thought made me harder. As I hit her again she came up for air.

"Hit me harder" She commanded. "You are not trying. When I say hard, I mean hard!"

I tried another and slapped her offered balls.

"Yes - more!" She was thrusting her hips, so her penis encased in the heavy metal jerked against the string. The spikes must be biting. I brought the belt down. And again. It caught her too high, hitting the metal tube.

"Yes! Yes!" She shouted. "Hit my balls, hit my cock, fuck my slutty throat!"

I tried. Twice more I hit my darling love. Her legs were trembling as she pushed her hips up, offering herself for a brutal taste of pain. But then the sight of a red trickle on her sweet skin and my erection was gone. I threw down the belt. Sitting on the bed, I gathered her in my arms.

"Don't stop" she was pummelling my chest. Then I was holding her tight and she was sobbing and trembling in my arms.

"No. I can't do it." I was collecting my thoughts, trying to explain to her that I understood but it was not good.

"Please hit me!"

"It is an addiction. The more you get the more you want, the less it hurts but the more you want to be hurt.. But it will damage you. You are punishing yourself for something."

She was crying hard like a child, tears streaming down her face.

I held her, soothing her, gathered the quilt around us both, until her sobbing had subsided. But still her legs trembled as I carefully removed the cruel device from her. I kissed the red puncture marks very gently, some of them still with a drop of blood. There were bruises as well. Why would she disfigure herself like this?

"I am going to teach you to love gently again," I said. Penny surely was in a totally mixed up mess psychologically, but I knew it would be right between us, and I knew I could make her feel whole again. I realised that again, my life had just turned a huge corner, suddenly it was clear to me what I must do, and I was going to need Penny's help and constant reassurance.

"I will leave her," I said.

"No" said Penny

"Please Penny, I will need your help"

I am not sure when it was that we drifted to sleep, but we awoke in the night and held each other again.

I had said I would teach her to love gently, and I have, but over time Penny has also taught me a few things about some rougher love...

5.50am. The police arrived at the hotel to find not only the red BMW, but also the white van.

It was still dark when the phone rang. And there was a knock on the door.

So many things happened that day...

Epilogue

Two employees of SecTrak were prosecuted in connection with the security van robbery. Although he was cleared of any connection with the crime, Steve Meltonby left his former employer and it is rumoured that there was a substantial payout involved as SecTrak, now trading under a new name, wished to distance themselves from unwanted publicity.

The press at the time got wind that one of the suspects, a married man, was "on a two-night sex binge with a transvestite", a fact that was well-used by Mrs Meltonby's solicitors.

After Vee's divorce she and Penny were legally married and now under new names run a small pub and guest-house in the Yorkshire dales, living outwardly as women. They have settled into local life and are popular in the community.

Emily often visits with her husband and two small children, but Vee is estranged from her former family.

-- THE END --