Two Nights with My Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Carla's mother holds a gathering.
2.4k words
4.44
7k
7
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or above.

*

"Ladies, and gentlemen, I give you, Carla."

Carla's mother had her on display, in the middle of their spacious lounge.

On the three large sofas, sat three couples. They were all very attractive, incredibly well turned out, and very, very, rich. Carla wondered how much the women's jewelry must be worth. She knew her mother had charged a fortune, for the privilege of being at this little get together.

She was also aware, that she, was to be the dish of the day.

The guests had been given a formal invitation, to the introduction of her daughter.

Although they were regular visitors to the house, Carla didn't recognise any of them.

She stood perfectly still, whilst her mother demonstrated to them, what was about to be served.

"Say hello, Carla."

"Good evening to you all. I'm very grateful to be able to provide a service to each, and everyone of you. I shall do my best to please you. My body belongs to you, tonight. Use, and abuse me, as you wish."

The little crowd clapped politely. Her mother, Lydia, spoke.

"As you can see, my daughter has made such an effort to look charming. Doesn't she look sweet, in her green school uniform?"

Carla was wearing a white blouse, green and yellow striped tie, green skirt and black heels.

"Please feel free, to make mess of it, and her. She loves to be covered in cum, don't you, Darling?"

"Oh yes, Mummy. It makes me feel, really dirty."

The guests murmured their approval. Lydia continued.

"The Spa will be available to those of you who may want to urinate on her, or indeed, if any of you, wish to be urinated on. I shall also be available, to help, with this service, but please, hold off till the end of the evening."

The Spa was a room in the house, specifically designed for those who enjoyed "water sports." It was a beautiful room, with a shower, towels, erotic paintings on the wall, and easily cleaned furniture. There were bath robes provided, but guests, of course, had to bring their own change of clean clothes. Shower gel and shampoo was also supplied, along with ludicrously expensive perfume, and beauty products.

It was hugely popular, and incredibly expensive. It had to be pre booked, and guests would hand their bags containing their change of clothes, and their mobile phones, to Lydia, on their arrival. She would put them safely, into a cupboard in the Spa.

In with the price, was a cleaning service for the guest's, piss soaked, clothes.

She would have them cleaned, and returned, in a matter of days.

It was a very lucrative side of the business.

Lydia continued with her presentation.

"Just look at her, ladies, and gentlemen. Isn't she delicious?"

She ran her hand through Carla's long red hair. She touched her daughter's lips.

"What a gorgeous mouth, don't you think?"

Carla sucked her mother's finger.

"Her mouth is just made, for sucking cock."

She held it there for a few seconds, then continued.

"And she is an expert, with her tongue. I can definitely, vouch for that, ladies."

She winked at them, and smiled.

"You love pussy, don't you, Darling?"

"You know I do, Mummy."

As she spoke, the women had began stroking their partner's cocks. The three men had all unzipped themselves, as they anticipated the entertainment, soon to begin.

Lydia looked at their erections. She smiled again.

"Patience, gentlemen! There is more to see. Carla, undo your blouse."

Carla undid four buttons and exposed her beautiful tits, and her mother's pink, frilly, cum stained bra.

"What do you think of those, ladies, and gentlemen?"

"Perfect," said one of the men. His gorgeous partner, massaged his swollen cock.

"Button yourself up , Darling. I think someone is getting over excited!" Said Lydia.

Carla smiled, and buttoned her blouse back up.

"Lift your skirt, Darling."

Carla lifted her green school skirt, revealing her mother's matching, pink, frilly knickers. Her mother gently rubbed her between her legs.

"Look everyone. She's already wet. Come and see."

Two of the women stood up and walked towards Carla. One knelt down in front of her, and breathed in, deeply. She closed her eyes, as Carla, looked down on her, continuing to hold her skirt up.

"She smells of your cunt, Lydia."

The other woman asked her to move over. She also knelt down, and they both breathed in the aroma of sweaty sex. They savored the scent for a minute, then returned to their partners, and resumed stroking their cocks.

Lydia pulled down her daughter's panties.

"Perhaps you'd like to feel how tight, and wet, she is."

The three men stood up, and walked towards Carla. They took it in turns, sliding their fingers into her. She closed her eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of being sold off, as the whore, she was. She gently rubbed each one of their cocks. She couldn't wait till they were in whatever hole, they wanted.

The men sat down. Carla kept her skirt up. Her mother spoke.

"Turn round, Darling."

Her daughter turned slowly. She showed off her perfect bottom.

"I know how much you men like fucking arse. Please feel free to do so, but please make sure you are well lubricated. There is oil on the side, or, if you prefer, use her mouth, or perhaps, dip it in her wet pussy, before insertion.

The other woman stood up. She hadn't knelt before Carla before. She wanted to whisper in her ear. Carla still had her back to the guests. Her pink panties were down to her knees. The woman walked towards her.

"Open your legs, slut." she whispered. Carla did as she was told.

The woman slid two fingers into her pussy. Carla gasped as she began to finger fuck her. She was soaking wet.

"Spread your daughter's buttocks, please, Lydia."

Lydia put her arms round her daughter, and spread her cheeks. As she did so, she pushed her tongue into Carla's mouth. They locked in a wet kiss. The woman slid her cunt juice, soaked finger, into Carla's arse. She gritted her teeth, and smiled, as the woman's finger slid in, and out, of her tight anus.

"Does that, feel familiar, slut?"

Carla realised, that she had been the woman who had licked and fingered her a few nights before, as she had gone down on her mother, for the first time. She also recognised her perfume.

"Yes," gasped Carla, "you made me wet, so your husband, could fuck my arse."

"That's right, slut. And now, you're going to suck my husband off, then, you will pleasure me."

She pulled her finger, gently, out of Carla. Her mother pulled up her panties, and Carla let go of her green, school skirt. The woman led her to her husband. He was sat back with his hard cock, ready for a wet mouth. His wife sat down on one of the sofas, and Lydia joined her.

Lydia slid her hand up the woman's dress, and began to finger her, as they began to watch her daughter, sucking, and licking, the man's cock. Lydia spoke, as the other couples watched. Everyone was getting very excited.

"Doesn't she look so sweet, in her uniform, sucking your husband's cock?"

The woman was loving feeling Lydia's expert fingers, slowly stroking her clitoris.

"Yes. Your daughter is a filthy whore, Lydia."

She began to breath heavily, as Lydia knelt in front of her, and pulled off her wet panties. She then, sat back down with her, and continued, massaging her cunt. As she did so, she licked the woman's ear. She whispered.

"Your husband is about to come in my daughter's mouth. Are you watching?"

She was, and was clearly, very excited by this.

Carla moved her head, faster and faster, up and down the man's shaft.

He bucked his hips, as he filled Carla's mouth, with warm cum.

She stayed in position while the man spilled every drop. She stood up, and approached his wife. She sat back, as Carla straddled her, and moved her face, over hers.

The woman opened her mouth, waiting for Carla to drip her husband's cum into it.

You could always expect the unexpected from Carla.

She spat the mouth load of saliva and cum, all over the woman's face, and hair. She was covered.

"You filthy, fucking, slut!" the woman yelled.

Carla just smiled, then began, slowly, licking the mess, off her face. She forced her cum covered tongue into the woman's mouth. They had a long, and very dirty kiss.

Carla pulled away.

"Would you carry on, Mummy?"

"Of course, Darling."

Carla climbed off the cum splattered woman. Her mother continued to lick the saliva, and sperm, with slow, long, licks.

Carla drove her tongue, deep into the woman's drenched pussy. Her arse was in the air, a massive temptation. One of the other women said,

"Go ahead, and fuck the whore, my love."

Her husband wasted no time in sticking his hard cock, into Carla's, ever hungry pussy. He fucked her hard and deep, whilst she licked the woman to orgasm.

Her mother continued cleaning up the woman's face.

Carla had pulled off her knickers. They were lying on the floor next to her.

The man soon came. As he did so, so did she. He pulled his cock out and spurted his cum, all over her school skirt. They both panted. He pulled away from her. She pulled her face away from the woman's glistening pussy.

Both she and the man stood up. She picked up her knickers, and kissed him, as she wiped his cock with them. She then slid them back on.

She still had one more man to satisfy. She approached the other couple. The woman spoke.

"My husband wants to take you to the Spa."

Carla smiled and took his hand.

"We'll join you soon, Darling." said Lydia.

The four women, including Carla's mother began engaging in oral sex with each other, whilst the two remaining men, watched, as they sipped Champagne.

Carla, and the man, entered the Spa. She closed the door. The room was very quiet.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" she suggested.

He stripped down to his boxers. His cock was hard. Carla remained fully clothed, in her cum stained uniform.

"Would you like to sit down?" she asked.

He sat down on the black leather sofa. Carla sat on his knee. She had a feeling, she knew what he wanted.

"Do you like my uniform?"

"Yes. I have a daughter your age. She too, looks good in her uniform."

"Does she let you do dirty things to her?"

He shook his head.

"No, she doesn't."

"Oh, that's a shame. If you were my daddy, I'd let you do anything to me. Would you like to pretend, you're my daddy?"

"That would be very nice." he said quietly.

"Oh, good!"

Carla gently moved her buttocks against his stiff cock.

"You've got a very large cock, Daddy."

"Thank you, Princess."

"I love cocks, Daddy. Did you like watching that man fuck me?"

"Yes I did, Sweetheart. I loved watching you lick the lady too."

"She has a lovely pussy. I think she might want to wee wee on me later. Would you like to watch that, Daddy?"

"I would love, to watch that, Princess."

"I hope they all come to wee wee on me. Is that naughty, Daddy?"

"A little bit, Darling, but I think it would be exciting, too."

"Oh, you're such a nice daddy."

She felt his cock, grow even harder.

"Do you want to put your fingers, in my pussy, Daddy?"

"Yes please, my angel."

Carla opened her legs. He put his hand into her dirty panties, and began to finger her.

"That feels so nice Daddy. I think you're going to make me come. Is that alright, Daddy?"

"Of course, Darling."

She unbuttoned her blouse.

"Do you like my titties?"

"I love them."

"I'd like those people to wee wee, all over them, and on my face, too."

The man was getting very excited. So was she. He was doing a good job, on her pussy.

"I have to be so, careful, Daddy. Sometimes when I get really excited, I can't help, but wet myself. I'm getting very excited, right now."

It was true. Carla was close to coming. The man spoke very quietly.

"That's alright, Honey. It's quite natural."

"I think I'm going to come, Daddy!"

She came. As she did so, she thrust her tongue, into his mouth, and released her bladder. Her piss, soaked through her knickers and skirt, onto his cock. They both loved the feeling, as the warm urine, splashed onto the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy!"

She continued pissing, as she looked him in the eye, quite innocently. It slowed down to a trickle.

"You must punish me, Daddy."

Carla climbed off his lap, and leaned over the sofa. Her bottom was in the air, clearly visible, through the piss, soaked, panties.

"Quickly, Daddy, while your cock is still wet! Fuck me in my arse!"

He ripped down her panties, and pushed his cock, hard, into her. It slid in easily. He started to ram her.

"Go on, Daddy! I've been a bad girl. Come in my arse. I deserve it."

He did just that, then pulled slowly out of her.

Carla turned round, as he stood up. She knelt before him.

"Piss on me, Daddy!"

She offered her tits. She smiled as he pissed all over them.

"That feels so lovely, Daddy."

He shook his dripping cock, over her hair.

It was then, that the guests entered the Spa. Carla got her wish. She remained knelt down as, the men went first, peeing all over her tits.

The three women guests followed. They held up their skirts, whilst Carla moved their panties to one side. They too, emptied themselves, all over her.

She was completely soaked. Her school uniform, blouse and skirt, were completely see through.

"My turn, Darling," said her mother.

She stood over her daughter, but this time, she aimed all over her face, and hair. Carla closed her eyes, and allowed her mother to piss into her open mouth.

When Lydia had totally finished, Carla stood up and gave her a filthy kiss. Her hair and face were drenched. Her makeup had streaked across her face. She had become a "piss whore," and she loved it.

The guests applauded. One of the women spoke.

"Absolutely wonderful evening, Lydia. I think you'd better let the slut, get cleaned up."

Carla gave a little curtsy, and smiled.

Everyone left the Spa. Carla took a shower, and reflected on her busy evening.

She was totally confident, her mother would appreciate, a job, very well done.