Two Nights with My Daddy Ch. 09

Story Info
Helen is initiated.
1.7k words
4.22
7.7k
6
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or above.

Carla was on the phone to her gorgeous hairdresser, Helen.

She was going into extreme depth, about the goings on in her and her mother's household. She told her about "the gathering", how she had been used and abused, and how much she had loved it.

She also told her of her new love for using the cane on women, and how much she enjoyed watching them urinate with both pain, and excitement.

"You're making me wet," said Helen.

"Have you got your fingers in your pussy?" asked Carla.

"Yes, and I wish your tongue was in there instead."

Carla continued.

"You may be interested to know, that my mother is holding another gathering next Wednesday evening. Would you like to attend?"

"Oh my God! I don't know!" Helen giggled.

"You can come and just watch, but I think you'll want to join in. Just think how much cock and pussy you could have in one night!"

Helen began to breathe heavily. She wasn't far from coming. Carla licked her lips.

"I'm sure you'd love to be covered in cum. You can be as dirty as you want. You're so beautiful. All the men and women would love using you."

Helen came. Carla smiled.

"Can I take that as a "yes?"

"Yes," gasped Helen.

"Great. I'll pick you up at six thirty. I'm looking forward to you meeting my mother. She too, is a dirty bitch.

Bring some clean clothes with you. You'll definitely need them."

Carla's mother, Lydia, was delighted with the news.

"Perhaps you'll let me have some fun with her?"

"Of course, Mummy. She has a delicious pussy, and I can't wait to watch her being fucked."

Wednesday evening arrived. Carla kissed her mother on the cheek. As she left, three men entered the house.

"Nice and early boys! See you later."

They smiled and went into the lounge where Lydia was waiting.

It was more likely that they wouldn't be there on Carla's return.

Lydia would have no problem servicing all three at once.

Carla drove the twenty five mile trip to Helen's house.

Helen opened the door. As always, she looked amazing.

She wore a white blouse, black skirt, and red heels. Her make up was immaculate, her beautiful blonde hair had been roughed up a little, and she smelled, as always, divine. She looked nervous. She had an overnight bag which Carla put in the car boot.

Carla entered the house. She approached Helen.

"Oh baby. Don't be nervous. You'll be fine. Just let yourself go."

She kissed her, forcing her tongue into her mouth.

"Let's get the juices flowing, shall we?"

Carla slid her hand up Helen's skirt. She pushed two fingers into her. Nervous or not, she was dripping wet.

"It won't be long till this is full of cock, Helen. My mother is so looking forward to licking you."

Helen smiled as Carla slid her fingers out. She pushed them gently into Helen's mouth. She sucked her fingers clean.

"That's my girl. You're going to have so much fun."

Helen laughed gently.

"Okay. I'm in the mood now."

"I can tell. Your cunt can't wait!"

The two girls climbed into the car, and set off for the night's entertainment.

On the drive back to Carla's home, she explained to Helen that her mother would be in complete control.

"Just do everything she tells you to do. Above all, enjoy yourself. You're in for a filthy, delicious evening."

Helen smiled dreamily. Carla had made her extremely wet. She was becoming very excited.

They pulled into the driveway. Carla smiled at Helen.

"I'll introduce you to Mummy, then I'll get changed into my "naughty outfit."

As Carla had expected, the three men had gone.

Her mother was in the kitchen leaning up against the sink. She had a glass of Champagne in her hand, and was grinning like the cat who got the cream.

This was totally appropriate, because her hair, face and clothes were covered in it.

"My God Mummy. You have been a busy girl!"

Carla kissed her on her cum covered cheek.

Lydia smiled and squeezed Carla's buttocks. She looked at Helen.

"My goodness. You really are gorgeous."

"Thank you," said Helen.

Lydia walked towards her.

"Is your cunt as delicious as Carla says it is?"

"I'm sure Helen won't mind you having taste, will you Helen?" asked Carla.

Helen smiled, and pulled up her black skirt.

Lydia licked her face, then slid her tongue into Helen's mouth. As they kissed, Lydia slid her fingers into Helen's wet pussy.

"Lie back on the table."

Helen did so. Lydia pulled down her panties, knelt in front of her, and began slowly, licking her.

"Oh God, that's so good!" moaned Helen.

She loved having this cum covered slut, pleasuring her.

Carla leaned down and kissed her. Helen was breathing deeply.

She soon came, all over Lydia's face. She sat up, and the two women locked in a passionate, cum flavored kiss.

"Delicious." said Lydia. "Don't bother putting your panties back on. They wont be needed."

Carla went to her room, and put on her green school uniform. She knew how much the men and women loved to see her in it.

She never washed it, and the blouse and skirt, bore the cum stains of previous encounters. It always turned her on as soon as she put it on.

She was looking forward to the evening, and was already wet.

She went downstairs to the kitchen. Her mother and Helen were sipping Champagne and chatting. They both looked at her. Lydia spoke.

"Ah, there she is. My slutty schoolgirl daughter!"

Helen laughed.

Carla approached her. She took Helen's hand and pulled it up her school skirt.

"My God. So wet!" said Helen.

Lydia still had cum all over her. She didn't see the point in cleaning up.

Carla poured herself a glass of Champagne.

Lydia spoke.

"So Helen, how would you like this evening to go?"

Helen smiled.

"I want to be covered in cum. Just like you."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. Any man would love to come on your beautiful face."

"Thank you." said Helen.

She was excited, and extremely wet.

"Carla, will you stick your fingers in me please?"

Carla slid her fingers into Helen. They kissed, swapping spit. Lydia moved behind Helen. She knelt down and began lovingly, licking her arse.

Helen soon came.

Carla pulled her fingers out, and let her mother lick the juice off.

The door bell rang.

"Ah. The guests have arrived." said Lydia.

Three men and three women entered the lounge.

Lydia spoke.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I have a treat for you all tonight. This is Helen. It's her first night. She want's you to make a mess of her, don't you Helen?"

Helen smiled.

"You can do whatever you want with me. My cunt, and mouth, are yours for the taking."

"And what about your arse?" asked one of the men. Helen walked towards him.

She unzipped him and began sucking his already, hard cock.

She pulled gently away, and bent over the sofa, pulling up her black skirt.

"Come on, while it's nice and wet."

The man slid his cock in her. She grunted as he began to ram her.

Carla and her mother unzipped the other two men and began stroking their cocks.

The women joined in by pushing their fingers up into Lydia and Carla's pussies.

Helen was loving having her arse fucked, but her pussy needed filling.

"Fuck my cunt!" she cried out.

The man pulled out of her. Helen laid back on the sofa and opened her legs.

He began to fuck her. She came.

"Your turn now." she hissed. "Cover me with your spunk!"

He obliged by pulling out of her and coming all over her black skirt and blouse.

She rubbed her face against his dripping cock, and looked at Carla.

"He needs cleaning up."

Carla took the woman who was fingering her, by the hand. The three women began licking the man's cock clean, then shared dirty cum flavored kisses.

"God, you look good in school uniform." breathed Helen.

"I'll wear it for you, anytime." said Carla.

"Lick her pussy," said one of the women. "My husband has a thing about fucking schoolgirls."

Carla knelt in front of Helen, whilst the woman pulled down her panties.

Carla began licking Helen, she gasped as the man began fucking her soaking pussy.

Helen came first, then Carla.

"Finish off on her face. It's what she wants."

The man pulled out of Carla. The woman, presumably his wife, wanked his cock all over Helen's beautiful face and hair.

Helen closed her eyes and smiled as he covered her with cum.

Her wishes were being granted. Her clothes, face, and hair were dripping with sperm.

"I want more," she said.

Lydia, meanwhile, was licking one of the other women.

The third man walked towards Helen, and pushed his cock in her mouth.

She began greedily sucking it.

He wasn't long coming. This time Helen opened her mouth. He filled it, then she allowed the white goo to run down her chin.

She was a complete mess, but she wasn't finished yet.

"Now. Who would like to take me to the Spa?"

She stood up. One of the women, and Carla, took her hand and lead her into the special room.

Helen knelt down, and pointed to the woman.

"You first."

The woman didn't hesitate. She didn't even remove her panties.

She lifted up her skirt, and squirted her warm piss, all over Helen's tits.

Her blouse was soaked. Helen smiled.

"Your turn Carla. Drench me, you dirty schoolgirl!"

Carla wasn't wearing any panties. She put her pussy close to Helen's face.

"Go on, darling."

Carla gushed all over Helen's face and hair, until the final drops ran into her open mouth.

Helen smiled, and stood up.

"How did I do, darling?"

"You were exceptional, Helen."

Then they kissed, savoring the saliva, cum, and fresh, warm, urine.

Carla laughed.

"Let's go to bed. I need you to lick my cunt."

The girls made their way through the lounge. Lydia was being fucked as the women sat and watched.

Helen and Carla didn't bother washing. They both enjoyed a night of filthy sex.

Lydia told Carla she was very impressed with Helen, and that she would always be welcome to any other gatherings.

Helen never declined an invitation.