Two Nurses and a Young Cop

Story Info
Expanding Sexual Horizons.
1.6k words
4.35
4.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JL87
JL87
61 Followers

My neighbor in my apartment complex was a 35 year old divorcee named Sandy. Sandy and I became fuck buddies a few months ago. We both moved into our apartments on the same day. Our apartments we across the hall from each other.

Sandy told me she was a Nurse. And I told her I was a Police Officer. Sandy wasted no time in letting me know of her sexual needs. This lead us fucking the first night in my apartment. Our sex life turned out to be more out of convenience due to our work schedules.

Our age difference benefited both of us. I was 24 and horney as hell and full of energy. Sandy loved the fact that she could fuck a young guy almost anytime she wanted with no commitment. At 35 Sandy was still very appealing. There was a little sag in her 34D's, but her out going personality was what made her appealing.

We both worked the Midnight shift. Sandy told me about a co-worker of hers named Carrie who just went through a rough divorce. And who was also on the Grave Yard shift.

Sandy introduced Carrie to me one Sunday night and we all hung out in Sandy's apartment. Carrie was very attractive. She had a nice juicy ass that some would call a Ghetto booty. Her brown hair cascaded midway down her back. And her lips were perfectly shaped. Making me want to kiss her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

Carrie and Sandy teased me all night long. The outline of hard dick was visible to both of them through my silk running shorts. Sandy teasingly pointed it out to Carrie asking her "Do you like that?"

Carrie took a deep breath and told Sandy "I'd love to suck on that."

Sandy grabbed my dick and and pulled it out. She leaned over my lap and shamelessly started sucking it in front of Carrie. At first Carrie just watched in awe. Then Sandy told her to come over and get a taste if it.

Carrie came over and sat next to me. She kissed me for a few minutes while her friend lathered up my dick with her tounge.

Sandy encouraged Carrie "I know you want this. Don't be shy."

Carrie bent over and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I immediately wanted to cum in her mouth. Seeing this beauty suck my dick made it harder that it ever was before.

Sandy licked my balls as Carrie sucked my dick. I wanted to fuck both of them until Sandy reminded me what time of the month it was for both of them. Carrie apologized but finished me off. Sandy and Carrie shared my cum and kissed each other before I had to leave.

They both promised me a hot play date in the very near future.

Three days later Sandy came over for a quickie before work. She asked me if I still wanted to fuck Carrie. I assured her I did.

Sandy asked me again on Friday "I know you said you would fuck Carrie, but were you serious? I know she wants you really bad. What do you think of her?"

"Sandy, She's cute. She's a 30 year old divorcee with a nice body, and curves in the right places."

"What about Sunday afternoon all Three of us meet at your place. We can go to lunch and then play. Jay, Give her a lot of attention. She really likes you."

********

Sunday afternoon finally arrived and I was excited. Sandy and Carrie arrived together. Carrie looked sexy as hell. She had on a One piece dress that ended just above her knee's. It was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra, by the way her tits bounced around.

I greeted Sandy with a long warm kiss. And then faced Carrie. "May I kiss you Carrie?"

Carrie walked up to me and put her arms around my neck and said "You better. And a whole lot more. I've been waiting all week to be with you and Sandy."

Carrie and I kissed and felt each other up until we heard Sandy say "I'm hungry you Two." We all laughed.

We all rode in my car to a small local restaurant for lunch. On the way Carrie told me about her Divorce. Unlike Sandy, Carrie was not very sexually active. Carrie informed me "When Sandy told me about you Two, that's when I told her I thought you were hot."

Carrie sat as close to me as she could during lunch. I felt her bare leg shaking as we talked. The sexual tension was high. I placed my right hand on the inside of her upper thigh and stroked it back and forth before she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I asked Carrie "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes, Why?" Carrie answered.

"What color are they?"

"Their purple."

"Go to the Restroom and bring them to me. I want to see them in your purse when you come back."

Carrie looked to Sandy for help. But Sandy giggled and told Carrie "If you want fucked then do it."

Carrie smiled, left and soon returned with a devilish smile on her face.

"Let me see your panties Carrie." Carrie showed me her wet panties.

.

"No more panties when we go out again. Got it?" Carrie smiled and nodded her head and told me "Your bad!" My hand rubbed Carrie's pussy under her dress the whole time we ate. Carrie couldn't take it anymore "I'm ready to go when you are." Sandy laughed and told Carrie "I bet you are. I know I am from watching you Two."

******

Once we got back to my place, Sandy immediately undressed and asked Carrie and I "What are you Two waiting for?"

Carrie and I watched each other intently as we undressed. I admired her 34c's and nice juicy ass. Carrie stared at my thick cock with lust in her eyes.

All Three of us enjoyed a shared kiss together before I lead us into my bedroom.

"He's all your's Carrie. I'm gonna sit back and watch for a few minutes."

Carrie layed on her back and I got on top of her. She reached for my dick, but I pushed her hands away. I kissed Carrie's lips, ears and neck while I pulled on her hard nipples. Carrie was rocking her hips up at me with her eyes closed.

I was grinding on Carrie, telling her "Your so hot. I can't wait to fuck you. Your driving me nuts." This made Carrie dig her nails into my back and wrap her legs tightly around my back.

Sandy asked Carrie "Do you want that big dick inside you sweetie?"

"Yes." Carrie moaned.

"Then tell him baby, not me. Tell him you want it in you."

"Jay, Please fuck me now. Please give it me."

I grabbed my dick and placed it at the entrance of Carrie's pussy. And looked at her.

"Don't fucking tease me. Give it to me Jay."

I slid into Carrie's pussy easily. Her pussy was soaking wet. I started slow and kissed her as we fucked. Carrie matched me stroke per stroke as we fucked. Her pussy felt great around my cock.

"Do you like his dick Carrie?" Sandy asked.

"Ohhh god I love it."

"What'd I tell you baby: Jay can fuck."

"Yes he can Sandy."

"Kiss her Sandy." I pleaded " I've been dying to see you Two kiss again."

Sandy started kissing Carrie, and wrapped her arms around Carrie's head. Seeing this energized me even more. I was thrusting my dick in and out of Carrie as fast as I could.

Sandy shouted "Cum in her pussy Jay. Fill her pussy up."

I pulled out of Carrie and in One stroke drove my cock into Sandy instead. Sandy screamed "Jay! You bastard!"

Carrie spun her legs around so that her pussy was in front of Sandy's face. Sandy didn't miss a beat. She grabbed Carries ass and now her face was in between Carrie's legs. Sandy now began eating Carrie's beautiful dripping wet pussy.

Carrie shocked me when she told Sandy "I love when you do that." Hearing this made my balls start to stir. Watching these Two horney divorcee's enjoy each other was a dream come true.

It was Carrie's turn to direct the action now. "Cum in her Jay. I'll lick it all out of her. And then you can fuck me again."

This was too much for me. I shot my load into Sandy's pussy. Carrie immediately crawled between Sandy's legs and licked her clean. My dick recovered in record time. I soon started fucking Carrie Doggie Style.

Sandy rolled off to the side of the bed as I really got into it with Carrie. I didn't want to stop fucking her. But after about 15 minutes Carrie declared "I need a drink. Please stop for a minute. I gotta catch my breath. My leg is cramping."

We all got up and got a drink. Sandy told us "You Two finish up alone. Tell me about it later."

We asked Sandy not to leave, but she smiled and told us to enjoy our self's. Sandy dressed and left.

Carrie and I went back to the bedroom. "Jay, Please make love to me nice and slow."

I was on top of Carrie and started to fuck her slowly. I told her how beautiful she was. And that'd I wished could be inside her all day.

Carrie didn't hold back "Baby, I don't want today to end. Can I spend the night with you? Do you think Sandy would care?"

"It's sex Carrie. I think Sandy and I have hit the end of the road together. Or she'd of stayed here."

"Jay, This is going to be fun. And your right about Sandy. Why would she just give you to me."

"Who cares Carrie. Let's make some new memories. Now suck my dick before I handcuff you and fuck your ass."

JL87
JL87
61 Followers