All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Throw away

This whole story was great until the end. Great Character development and story line. However, the end just felt like a throw away, just a need to finish the story without any continuity. "I think I'm a lesbian, let's jump into bed together, live happily ever after."

gnome_mangnome_manabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Dear Tara,

This was a lovely story, with excellent characterization and clear dialogue. There were some misspellings and such, but this isn't a professional site and I don't expect the kind of polish that we should, but don't always, get. I felt that your ending was just about perfect for the conclusion of a three part story. I don't know why others would feel differently, but I think that they wanted you to leave the story open for continuations.

Personally, I don't see any reason why you couldn't continue it - or not - as you desire.

It was a wonderful story, full of love and joy, wisdom and experience, especially the kind of bittersweet experience you get when you raise special children. I speak from experience, as you know.

I really loved this piece.

plumberdonplumberdonover 8 years ago
A super story

What a wonderful way to tell a story with such a beautiful ending. Thank you

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
very good

I thought this story was very well written, and it goes to show you not every story has to be about a man and woman

tbonehuntertbonehunteralmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written

This beautifully told story illustrates that true selfless, giving love is more about the person than the gender.

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706almost 4 years ago
So So Right

This was an amazingly beautiful story, so well written and glad they got together in the end. If more people would look at things like they do the world would be a etter place. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES