All Comments on 'Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

Sehr geile Story, danke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. Wish I were him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Please!

sissychloesissychloeover 2 years ago

Oh god this is so hot. Beautifully vivid portrayal of being a used faggot for real men.

ImokwithitImokwithitover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story.

goodlorigoodloriover 2 years ago

OMG - your story reminded me of a similar incident I had at 17 when two 25 year old gays, I didn't know what that was at the time, picked me up hitchhiking home from swimming. Please keep the story going.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97over 2 years ago

Is this something that really happened?

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 2 years ago

Such a delightful introduction to your true nature, such a wonderful way to be introduced into the joys of Gay Sex...

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 2 years ago

Very hot, I hope you write a part II.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

oh this girl needs that

NedSwimsNedSwimsover 2 years ago

Similar thing happened to me in Palm Springs. Would love to see what happens when he gets back to the resort!

jackerwoojackerwooover 2 years ago

always my fantasy to be taken and used as his toy

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 2 years ago

Stop stealing my fantasies, dude! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So drugging & sexually assaulting someone is ok?

Mrbigun63Mrbigun63over 2 years ago

Well written and so hot!

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Give me cock like this! Never have had two inside me at once. Enjoyed the tale!

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve read on this site. Only thing missing was Jon cumming from being fucked. I hope there is a follow up story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Sooo hot

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

This is so fucking great. Double penetration when he loses his boipussy virginity

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Smoking hot I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done!

Sounds like what I would write about my faggot adventures.

Although, the boy (me in this case) always resisted giving in to verbally agreeing that he needed his ass fucked by daddy...

It was all moans and surrender as he realized just how good his rape and abuse was.... But there was still a separate part of his mind that resisted naming himself as a gay fuck whore...

Even in my elder years, happily married with children and grandchildren, I have to be "forced" because NO ONE knows that I am a fuck faggot for hard cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made me go from questioning/bicurious to 100% bisexual and hungry! The fact that I have a gf makes it a little frustrating lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is so hot wish it was me

KRoyKRoyover 2 years ago

Some day I will be taken like this in front of my beautiful sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is hot. I want to be that boy and be fucked into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sissygary in Ct need this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reading this makes it realize why it loves been a faggot. this is a fantastic story

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleover 1 year ago

The best I've read of this type, should of stopped there tho. The rest of it is just humiliation and degradation, an a turn off.

doninpantiesdoninpantiesover 1 year ago

I need to go to Palm Springs and get my sissy pussy some old man cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an older man fuck me when I had too much to drink at a party. He came in the bathroom where I was taking a piss. He said let me help you to a place where you can relax. He took off all my cloths and help me on a bed and he fucked me kept kissing me and we made love all night. I love older men now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first time to a gay sauna while on vacation I was ushered into a cabin by two older Spanish men. As soon as the door was closed they bent me over, one filling my mouth with his cock and the other one probing my ass. About an hour later I lay there sore, happy and full of their cum. Still love older men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminder of how great it feels to be a true faggot

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This type of story is so arousing to read however I would be terrified if this happened to me! All that sex talk, calling him faggot and words like boy pussy and Daddy is so arousing to read! Hearing those words being said to me, in reality, I'd be so scared! 2 men picking me up and bringing me back to their place for sex!

You wrote, "I'm gonna cum too. Gonna cum in your hole, baby boy. Your boy pussy is ours now, understand. No going back. Once you let another man cum in you...you're his faggot forever. How about it, boy? You wanna be our pussy boy faggot?"

I heard similar words years ago. Once you suck a cock, or get fucked, there's no turning back from it Knowing that always made me more careful and not put myself in such a situation. I also live a very discreet life. While I definitely fantasize about a story like this happening to me, I'd be afraid of someone I know finding out.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleover 1 year ago

Had the writer stopped there this would have been a hot story. The follow up was just mean an ugly. As was this first part I suppose.

MonkeyWrench00MonkeyWrench0010 months ago

Another fantastic series. I love 'em!

Joe_average41Joe_average4110 months ago

It is fucking awesome. I just want to find 2 Daddies like this to use me someday.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story I love being a sub cock slut. I had 2cocks in my man pussy befit and loved it. I'm a cock worshipping bottom faggot and it feels great to have a cock up my ass.

phtann3phtann38 months ago

I am probably too old for them ,butt I wish I could be taken by them as well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a similar experience on fire island. I was 19 and my only experience was playing around with some friends. I was laying out on the nude beach when two older men came down and spread out not far away from me. While on had just an average size cock the other was huge. They started playing around and I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful cock. They couldn’t help but notice I was fixated on them. They waved to me and had me come over. My dick was hard as a rock when I joined them. After some small talk we started fooling around. It didn’t take long before that perfect cock was in my mouth. I was only able to swallow about half of that monster. The other guy had me on all fours and was lubing and fingering my ass. He rubbed his dick against my virgin hole, and slowly, and gently penetrated me till he was all the way in. I sucked and jerked off that big cock while his friend fucked my ass. When they had both cum they asked if I wanted to go back to their place. They took me home and I fucked and suck them all night. I even managed to get most of that huge pole in my ass. The next day I could hardly walk but they still bent me over and abused both my holes. Two days later they brought over two more friend and had me all day long. I was totally covered in cum and loved every minute.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish that would happen to me. Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, so two cocks at once on the initial fuck may have been a tad too much. But being made a faggot from virgin by hairy older men was hot. Reminds me of the crush I had on my older teacher for a couple of years. The minute I came of age, before my graduation he knew I was interested, and he ask me out for a road trip. I couldn’t wait. He couldn’t wait to expose his cock. His cock was wonderful very hairy, not too big, not too small. I was instantly aroused, and he had no problem getting his hands on the bulge in my pants. His cock had no problem getting its way. I loved loosing it to him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredibly hot story ! I had a gay family friend take me in a similar manner and having him remove my damp swimsuit and using me that way was absolutely amazing . Would love more stories like this to keep me remembering some great times !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

had a similar experience,,loved it,,great story max

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

another great story,made me cum at the end,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So good having not one but two older men for sex i love being spit roasted but havnt had doublepenetration yet. I dont think id stretch enough to take that much cock in my sissypussy but id like to try it perhaps with two smaller cocks first. SissyErica UK

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

great story, i don,t know if i could take 2 cocks but would like to try, still hard,,max..

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Great story. Got huge erection as if I was one of those guys fucking the boy. How I would have loved to shove my dick into the virgin butt pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous