All Comments on 'Two Other Girls'

by ABSTRUSE

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sincerely_helenesincerely_heleneover 19 years ago
Here, kitty, kitty.

You lesbian womans crack me up. I give it two fingers up there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice

Very sensitive, well written, and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved the blind lovemaking. Absolutely beautiful and heart felt. Your imagery is beautiful. Perfect.

becky7becky7over 12 years ago
Sexy!

I thoroughly loved this story. The blind lovemaking was very erotic. I think you should seriously think about continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice, if unrealistic

She feels no hesitation or uncertainty the first time she makes love to a woman? They say I love you on their first date? Ah well, it's fiction

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I really like...

this story. I love the confused interest of a straight woman admitting sexual attraction to another woman. The two characters are well suited.

I wish you would put a bit more effort into some of your transitions. The one that hit me first was this one.

"Suddenly Sandi pulled back and broke their kiss. “I want you to make love to me Jackie, I want you to teach me how to make love to another woman. I really want this to happen, please. Will you?”

“Yes, I want it too, let’s go to the bedroom.” They walked arm in arm to the bedroom where Jackie instructed Sandi to sit on the bed. "

This was a huge surprise. You really didn't let us into Sandi's newfound desire, or growing lust. Just, all of a sudden, Pow, she wants Jackie to make love to her... really wants it. Really? The reader can suspend disbelief, but doing so at this point in your story was real work. Please take a longer look at such transitions.

Other than that, the story is hot and satisfying.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 10 years ago
Sweet story

Every now and then you need something simple, that's nice and make you feel good - that's what this story did for me. I did not analyse the grammar nor the realism of the situation. I just let it flow and touch me. Thank you Abstruse, I appreciate your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They went to a bookstore??

Cute story - the revealing of the lust is abrupt as another commentor said. But...they went to a bookstore? For audio books? How does that work for a blind person? I've never seen a braille section in a traditional bookstore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tendency

You have a tendency to use the word 'Your' when you actually mean 'You're' (short for 'You are'. Sorry, had to get that off my chest because it was bugging me all the way through. Otherwise, a touching and erotic love story. Maybe things did move a bit fast with straight Sandi but love at first sight does exist. PS: I hope that Luce and Jess see the light before it's too late and quit smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Request

Hey Ms. Abs Trusey, tell Jess not to smoke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some things I liked

There were things I liked about it and things I didn't. I liked the inclusion of someone with a disability. As someone else said, I didn't understand the reference to a bookstore either. They fell in love and told each other on the first date. I'm sure it happens, but it comes across as too hard to believe. Some of the dialogue was boring like, “Yes, I want it too, let’s go to the bedroom.” There could have been much more build up - it felt rushed. I wouldn't say those things if this weren't well written and interesting, however.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

And amazing! Finding true love is always best!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Wish there had been more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous