All Comments on 'Two Pair'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

another chapter would be nice please

sxycuplesxycupleover 1 year ago

I really hope chapter 2 is on its way. Great read

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Great story! Hope his sister isn’t on any birth control, as I’d love to see them get her pregnant and become a long term couple/family.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Thanks for another fine read, Tex! I wonder how the 3 days at State will go?

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fine premise.

But the sex -- of the parents and of them -- zooms ahead much too fast. And omits details. Too many details.

Needed many more step-by-step details.

What's her pussy like? Shaved? Trimmed? Hairy?

Both the parents and the kids needed some playing with his cock and balls.

And nothing at all with her ass? Or the mother's ass?

And how come there's no dialog between the parents?

Four stars.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very hot. Great first chapter!

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Hot story. I hope you're planning to write more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yes. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Above average writing, for sure!

WhitydcoWhitydcoover 1 year ago

Cone shaped, small tits and and able to orgasm quick and many times? Sherrie is the perfect girl for me!

Great story and I'm looking forward to read more about her adventures!

MeChelleCD66MeChelleCD66over 1 year ago

awsome, hope there ill be more

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Love this. You write very well. Part 2 soon?

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

An enjoyable tale. Good luck with the contest.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wow, Hot as Hell. Please continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Very titillating. The vibe seemed off for a Valentine story. There was lots of hot sex and the ickyness of including mom and dad. It was missing love and romance.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

You could call this a 'coming out' Valentine's party for brother and sister. It was well-told and undoubtedly interesting. It leaves some unanswered questions, though. Why did Chris leave the CD in his Dad's dresser - setting the stage for leverage over the college choice? Did the Mexico trip include the neighbors? That question was unanswered, though not relevant to the storyline - just curious as it was asked and not answered. And does not having tan lines mean they were having more than their share of fun in the sun? Overall this was a good yarn. I enjoyed it.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Describing and following parents, interest might be either blackmail or wanting to have a wonderful family trip for summer to the Mexico Resort parents went to: fun for all, maybe with neighbors, teaching kids lots of new tricks!

Part 2 is definitely needed to this hot brother/sister beginning story. Lots of twists and turns can be done with these 2.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Loved the story, esp. leaving the CD as a not so subtle hint to support his and his sister's bid for 'freedom'... 5*

But I would love a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great concept. watching a video and following along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT!

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

So fucking hot!!!!! She'd make an excellent sub.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude12 months ago

This story is begging for a sequel or 5 to finish the tale. What happens with the tour of the school? What happens when mom and dad get confronted about the camera and the videos? What's up with the neighbors? Come on! Inquiring minds want to know...

Falstaff60Falstaff6010 months ago

Everyone needs a Sherrie in their life. I've known too many one and done then sleep women.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Sounded like a very erotic episode with those two.

Story ended not knowing whether the parents were swingers or just enjoying each other as 'normal' married couples should do.

4 stars but an abrupt end that left unanswered questions.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrs7 months ago

Yes sir Tex, we need more of Sherrie!!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Very hot story. Reminds me of my time with my older sister Avis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...