Two Parts to Every Story Pt. 02

Story Info
After being taught how to perform a bj she goes to his house.
7.7k words
4.41
5k
12
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,745 Followers

I was up and about early, waiting for the text message and was actually waiting outside the shop when it opened just after 10am. The woman was quite a bit older than me and sweet as anything, helping me select a really sexy pink set of bra and pants that were pretty transparent and a matching 6 strap suspender belt, plus some American Tan 10 denier stockings, and she 'wished me luck' as I left, making me blush like a hormonal teenager.

Once home I had a nerve settling cup of coffee just as Rod texted me his address and a photo of his erect cock!

He then asked for a photo of my tits .... even though I was shocked I knew girls at work regularly did things like this, so with a deep breath lifted my t-shirt up and took a picture of my bra encased tits and sent it back.

"Nice -- now take off the bra!" he responded 30 seconds later.

Shaking and giggling I unclipped my bra and lifted it up to my chin, then quickly took a pic of my naked tits and sent it to him.

"I'm even hornier now." he replied with another dick pic.

I then replied that I'd be there about noon.

My heart was racing as I undressed from my casual wear and started putting on my new underwear, occasionally glancing into the large mirror in the corner of my bedroom. As I'd only ever worn real stockings once, about twenty years previously attaching my new pair to the suspenders was a right fuss, but after about ten minutes of swearing and sweating with shaking fingers, I managed.

I'd already selected a fairly short red dress with a big scoop neck that should have been worn with a t-shirt or fine sweater with thick tights, which I hadn't worn in maybe two or three years, but today it was cleavage all the way!

Fully dressed with my highest black patent shoes, make up and shiny red lipstick on I looked at myself in the mirror .... totally unsure if I looked like 'mutton dressed as lamb' or the slut that my black lover expected .... a bit of both I decided, but was confident that the latter was more important.

I sank another strong coffee as I waited for my Uber, and when I squeezed into the back seat, even though I was wearing my big woollen coat, my dress immediately rose up my thighs exposing my stocking tops and suspenders, which the dark skinned driver noticed in his rear view mirror.

"Going somewhere nice?" He grinned.

"I'm meeting a friend for lunch I nervously replied.

"Lucky man."

I just blushed and looked out of the window for 20 minutes after giving him the address.

Even though this was a very 'considered' thing that I was about to do; saying that I was nervous would be a massive understatement as I pressed the buzzer for Flat 5, my pulse was off the scale and my heart was racing to meet it.

Rod opened the door 30 seconds later, While I'd dressed up and was even wearing my best Chanel No 5 perfume, he was wearing shorts and a vest; but in his defence it showed off his tattoos, muscles and physique.

"Wow." he grinned, "you look really sexy .... stockings?"

"Maybe," I hoarsely replied, "but that's for me to know .... and you to find out."

"I wasn't 100% sure you'd come." He said as he opened the door.

"Me neither." I answered.

"Tea? Coffee? Wine?" my host asked, unable to take his eyes off my chest as I took my coat off and laid it across a chair.

"Coffee please." I told him as I scanned his living room, which was a lot tidier than I'd have guessed and quite smartly furnished.

When he returned with the coffee I was sitting cross legged on the sofa, not quite realising that my dress was so short he would see my stocking tops.

"I was right," he winked as he put the cup on a small table next to me, "stockings it is."

"Shit!" I pretended to be embarrassed as I pulled my dress down but it was to no avail and they remained 'on show' much to his delight as I drank my coffee.

"How long have you got?" he teased.

I pouted, but I was 'on the clock' "I need to be home by about 7."

"Is he home tonight?"

"No, but he always rings about 7 ..... on the house phone."

"The house phone?" He queried.

I shrugged, "He likes to know I'm home safe and sound."

Rod then stood up and moved towards me, "Do you want to start here or the bedroom?" He bluntly enquired with only a minimum of romance.

My heart and pulse began racing again, "I don't know," then paused and looked away, "I've never done this before."

"Well that's not what it looks like babe; but I believe you .... the bedroom will be more comfortable", he winked and took my hand to help me up.

As soon as I was standing he took hold of me and kissed me .... the same kind of powerful French Kiss as the two previous nights, making me go weak at the knees, hardly noticing that he'd put his hand up my dress and was fondling my stocking tops.

"After you." he grinned after breaking the kiss, and pointed me back to the hallway. I went to open the first door, but he stopped me. "Nah ... not that one, that's Rays."

I squinted and looked puzzled.

"Ray, I share with him .... he's at work, so don't worry."

He then opened the next door, and the bedroom was just as neat and tidy as the living room, with a double bed, mirrored wardrobes and a chair next to a small dressing table.

"Mirrors?" I turned to him, "why am I not surprised?"

He just shrugged and pulled me too him, kissing me again and as we ground our hips together he pulled my dress up over my hips, and I couldn't help feeling that he was looking at my rear in the mirrors.

Satisfied that I wasn't going to run away, I felt him fumbling with the zip on the back of my dress then slowly pull it down, I had to breathe in as he straightened the bottom half so he could pull it off me; leaving me in just my brand new sexy lingerie and black high heals.

"Mmmmm... very sexy." Rod purred, "is this specially for me?"

"It might be," I whispered while trying to stop my legs shaking.

Rod leaned in and kissed me again, forcing his tongue in as far as possible, twisting and turning it and making me feel feint as his hands caressed my arse and tits.

Soon he edged me backwards until my calf's touched the bed, then he guided me until we were lying together with his hands now caressing my nylon clad legs and arse through my tiny knickers.

"Do you dress like this for him?" He teased.

"Don't." I panted as he flicked my bra open, "Please, don't ... don't talk about him".

Rod now had my bra off and was rubbing his face across them and suckling on my nipples while stroking my thighs and stocking tops, while surreptitiously opening my legs, then fondling my puffy pussy through my thin panties, making me shiver with excitement and anticipation.

I was just on the right side of 'lying back and thinking of England' when Rod took my hand and placed it on his cock; raising his eyebrows and grinning. I knew what to do and I squeezed it before awkwardly pulling his shorts and pants down making his fat black cock spring out as he wriggled out of them. He moved back to pull his t shirt off and I couldn't help myself as I gripped his cock and began stroking it then slowly rubbing it up and down, forcing more blood into it as it swelled in my hand.

With Rod still sucking and kissing my nipples I moved around until I could kiss his cock then suck it in the most unladylike manner. For a woman who had never wanted to or actually suck her husband's cock I was hooked on this big black one; slurping and purring as I did so.

After a minute or two of moaning and groaning as I fervidly sucked his cock, Rod shifted position so he could pull the gusset of my panties to one side and examine my tingling pussy like a gynaecologist as he pulled my puffy labia apart and running his fat fingers along my slit before sliding one in. making me gasp, and when he pulled it out and slid two in at once I had to stop my blowjob and sigh, "Jesus Christ!" as he prodded and poked deeper than my husband's cock had ever managed.

"Don't stop!" He chuckled as a third fat finger entered my wet cavity, filling it up like never before. I did as I was told, leaving him to roughly finger and stretch my married pussy, while I went back to swallowing as much black cock as possible while wanking it, hoping for another mouthful of his sticky spunk.

I couldn't get my legs far enough apart to accommodate his rough fingering; but loved every inch and second as I sexily slurped on his cock.

I was sucking his balls when he pulled my knickers off and then buried his face into my hot wet gash, licking the sides and probing it with his long tongue and fingers making me squirm and suck his cock ever more feverishly.

My husband was no slouch when it came to licking my pussy; never failing to make me cum; but Rod was on another level ..... fingering me as he licked and sucked my clit; nearly pulling it out by its roots!

Soon he was bucking his hips and actually fucking my mouth as he forced three fingers into my hot pussy, twisting them from side to side then jabbing them in and out as his tongue was flicking back and forth across my engorged clit.

I couldn't stop myself and didn't want to either .... I had a a bone-shaking orgasm, gasping and grunting even though I had his fat cock filling my mouth.

"My God .... Oh God Rod .... that was ....SHIT ..... Oh God .... WOW!" I panted as we lay side by side and his cock was still rock hard but twitching even though I'd done everything in my skill sets to get a mouthful of spunk.

"Fucking Hell Toni," he moaned when he turned to face me, "I really can't believe you've never sucked a cock before .... you're such a fucking slut the way you suck it .... it's a good job I had a wank this morning."

'Too much information!' I told him and; "You'd better bloody believe it!"

Rod then knelt up, his cock swinging from side to side, "this is what I've been thinking about."

He grinned as he eased my legs apart and stroked my hairy minge, touching my sensitive clit at the same time, "your cunt looks as sexy as I'd hoped .... I bet it's tight too."

He then slid a long fat finger inside making me bite my lip and automatically raise my knees.

"Mmmmmm... I don't know who's the keenest, me or you." He laughed and ran his bulbous knob along my greasy slit.

"You are on the pill, aren't you?" he quickly asked as his knob pressed against my hole.

"Yes." I nodded, only then realising that my black colleague was really going to fuck me and just may cum inside, which would take some explaining in 9 months time if I hadn't been on the Pill!

With a grin the size of the moon, after pressing harder against my vage, he slowly slid the full length in with only a modicum of effort. My eyes were nearly popping out of my head when it finally stopped, because he'd hit my uterus! I'd never felt anything like it in my life, not just my pubic area but it felt like he was making my soft belly swell because his cock was so big.

"Does that feel good?" He inquired, I nodded, it did .... I was feeling so pleased that he'd fingered me so roughly as it must have stretched the walls, or else I doubt I could have accommodated it as it was so long and thick.

"Everybody thinks you are so lovely and quiet; but you're really a hot fucking slut, aren't you?" he cackled as he began fucking me fast and hard.

That's exactly how I felt as I instinctively wrapped my legs around his hips as he began pummelling my married vagina like a man on a mission.

At first he carried his weight on his hands grinning down at me; but the longer he fucked me his arms must have weakened, as he finally had to lie on top with his face buried between my wobbling tits, still managing to pummel me like a man-machine.

After a couple of minutes he raised his head and slowed his fucking down to a stop.

"Get over onto your hands and knees." he gasped.

We moved apart and I did as commanded, resting on my forearms and raising my wobbly arse in the air, legs as wide apart as possible.

We'd been workmates for a long time now and even one week ago I'd never have dreamt of being in a situation like this with him; and the way he spoke to me now was the polar opposite of the charming way he got me and my other female colleagues to do jobs for him.

Plus; the way he was speaking to me really, really turned me on .... I'd always fantasised about my husband 'taking charge' in the bedroom but it was so out of character for him; but Rod talking to me like a submissive slut was ..... FUCKING WOW!

"Pull your arse cheeks apart." Rod grunted as he caressed my nylons, I changed position and was now resting on my cheek which probably made my ample arse raise further; and for the first time in my life, pulled my cheeks apart for a man to look at my puffed up pussy and twinkling arsehole.

Rod took my hips and pressed his fat cockhead against my gaping pussy and bang .... forced it in to the hilt making me gasp and groan, moving forward on the bed.

"Do you like that .... slut?" He cackled as his cock continued battering my insides.

I tried to nod my head but couldn't.

"Don't ignore me!" He cackled again and followed it with two mighty hard slaps on each arse cheek followed by him banging his cock in even harder.

"Tell me, do you like being my slut .... do you like getting fucked by a black man?" Followed by two more hard swats of his hand which made my arse smart and glow.

"Yes." I mumbled, unable to hold cohesive thoughts.

"Come on Toni .... don't be shy .... I want to hear what you like .... what do you want from me."

I was in a sexual haze and really didn't know what to say; but in-between the violent thrusts that took my breath away and hard smacks that brought tears to my eyes, I mumbled ...

"I love .... the way you .... fuck me." I'd never vocalised that word before and somehow in this situation, it felt cathartic, "I love the way you're fucking me so hard ... it's so manly."

He laughed out loud and his fucking had noticeably slowed, "What else do you like doing that you don't do with that soft twat of a husband?"

Talking about my husband while he impaled me with his big black cock seemed unbelievably cruel, but sexy too.

"I love .... sucking your cock too." I whispered with tears in my eyes. "Your big black cock."

"Louder slut!" He cackled, "louder .... fucking louder!" spanking my arse three or more times on each raw cheek.

I took a deep breath, and now revelling in his masterful behaviour I shouted "I love sucking your cock .... your massive fucking cock!"

Which was met with more really hard thrusts, "and I love swallowing your spunk too!"

There, I'd said it .... and now, I knew, was his to do with what he wished.

"Yes .... I love the way you fuck me so hard!" I groaned again as I felt his thumb press against my tight virgin arsehole.

'Oh God!" I panicked, "not there! You will split it in two!"

"Not yet my dear married slut, but soon."

Rod slowly pulled his cock out out of my pussy and pushed me onto my side then shuffled up the bed until he was kneeling before my face and chest, where he wrapped his cock between my big soft tits, shaking them really hard, making his ebony cock appear and disappear between my lily white floppers.

Soon he was panting for breath and with one hand taking his weight on the headboard he began wanking his cock ferociously until his body stiffened and a jet of cum landed partly on my boobs and then my chin, then leaning closer sent a second load across my cheek and mouth which was now hanging open trying to catch some, and I was rewarded with a smaller third load which he creamed onto my tongue.

Sated he sat back on his heels gasping for air with his huge cock now dangling between his athletic thighs. I couldn't resist so bent nearly double, taking his flaccid cock in one hand and his balls the other and drained the last of his goo from his sensitive cock.

We then lay together for five or six minutes before he moved my arm; "I need a piss .... come with me." Then took my hand and firmly led me into the bathroom. I was confused until he grinned and told me to hold it for him while he took a piss.

I don't know why, but I complied, standing to his side and holding his long flaccid cock, aiming it towards the bowl, it took a couple of seconds and with his arm wrapped firmly around my waist groping my tits, I held a mans cock while he took a piss.

I was partly nonplussed but also intrigued as to his motives.

"Do you need to go?" He asked."

"I think so .... yeh."

"Go on then." He grinned.

"Ohhhh." I laughed softly, "do you want to watch?"

"Yup." He winked, "sure do. Put your shoes on."

My big titties wobbled as I put my heels back on, then more so as I teetered along to the bathroom.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I sat on the toilet leaning back with my legs parted wide I let my self go and pissed like police horse, splashing into the bowl louder than ever before.

Rod stood grinning at me and tugged his cock again; but without wiping it he stepped forward and rubbed it along my lips.

"Open wide slut."

Still sitting on the toilet I did as commanded and he pushed his fat flaccid cock in my mouth and with one hand cupping the back of my heard and the other caressing my tits, I felt him slightly tense up, then something warm and wet ran down my throat.

It couldn't be spunk, as he was too soft ..... the bastard had pissed in my mouth!

"You bastard!" I spurted trying not to swallow any piss, but it was too late. "You ..... fucking bastard!"

I was close to tears, but he didn't care, pulling me up by the wrist and laughing at me as he dragged me into the living room and pushed me down onto the sofa.

"Get your legs open .... wide!" He cackled with an evil grin on his face.

I didn't know if I should be frightened or excited as he held my ankles and forced them backwards until they'd go no further.

Holding them there he placed one knee on the sofa and the other on the floor and began licking my pussy ..... "I haven't wiped it!" I thought .... but shit, hadn't he just pissed down my throat?

"Oh God!" I groaned as his tongue flashed up and down my hairy slit, only stopping to flick my clitty or push the tip into my arsehole, which made me groan even louder ... and he knew it.

Still with me bent double he forced me back onto my shoulders while still licking me, then he slid two fingers in from underneath, which he jabbed and twisted as he tongue flashed across my clit.

When he pushed a third finger in I thought my eyes were going to pop out!

"Oh fuck Rod!" I gasped, "That's fucking amazing!" Two hours previous I'd never even 'thought' that word, but here I was using it in the middle of a wild sex act without a care in the world.

It was amazing and it got more so when, now with my hands on my ankles keeping me bent double with three fingers inside my pussy he began licking and spitting on my arse hole, then using a finger from his other hand slowly pushed it in past the tight sphincter.

"Holy FUCKING HELL!" I shouted as his finger went way past the first knuckle. "Fucking Hell man!" I gasped as his tongue went back to my throbbing clit and he pushed his finger in my arse.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, sucking in air, as his finger touched my G-pot, "What the fuck are you doing down there?"

I knew fine well what he was doing and I was loving every fucking second.

Before I got my breathing right I felt my toes tingle as he licked and sucked my engorged clit and a shivering orgasm ripped through my body and forced his finger out of my arse!

Laughing at me Rod helped me move my legs into a more natural position, and as I finally caught my breath I saw he was now standing and his cock was as long and hard as ever.

"Pull your cunt wide open so I can see how wet you are." He grinned.

I shook my head at yet another indignity my 'friend' was putting me through, but obviously complied, raising my left leg up onto the sofa and taking hold of my curly labia stretched them so he could see what only a gynaecologist had seen.

Mag58
Mag58
2,745 Followers