Two Parts to Every Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winked and grinned, "now pull your legs back to where they were.

Shit .... my stomach muscles had only just recovered; but the Masterful way he was commanding me meant discomfort was only a by-product.

I took a deep breath and shuffled down the sofa a few inches until I could rest on my shoulders then, rather ungainly pulled my legs back until I was nearly doubled in two. I was probably expecting him to lick me again, but no .... he took hold of his long rubbery cock and ran it up and down my tightened slit, then with one hand holding my ankle and his shoulder keeping the other leg in place he let his weight drop which forced his cock right in up to my stomach, or so it felt.

I let out a prime-evil groan and grunt; "Ooooooohhhhhh FFFFUUUCK! Rod ......oh my God."

Cackling with delight it felt like he was doing one armed press-ups in this position, and that cock of his was doing untold damage to my internal organs.

After a few minutes in this position I went light headed but he just kept fucking me, never letting his pace drop until I gasped, "Enough .... enough..... stop please."

As soon as I got the feeling back in my legs her rolled me onto my front and hiked me back onto my knees.

As I made myself as comfortable as possible I heard him spit then felt something wet in my arse crack, then Rod fingered me then wiped my juices over my arsehole.

Just as I realised what he was going to do, it was too late .... his cock was slowly gliding into my virgin arsehole.

"Aargh" I groaned as he pulled it back out then slowly back in again, "You bastard!" I growled as my whole back end felt uncomfortably 'full'. "It's too big .... it's too fucking big!"

"No it isn't just relax baby ..... take Rod's dick up your married arse .... you know you want it... you know you're going to enjoy it .... now you're Rod's slut."

It took a couple of minutes to acclimatise to that monster that was now filling my arse up to the brim, but when I did even though my face was buried in a cushion I was moaning and groaning and smiling like a crazy woman.

So much so I fed an arm underneath me until it was between my legs and I could fondle his crinkly ball bag.

"What a fucking slut you are!" He cackled and slapped my arse cheeks then gently speeded up fucking my arse.

"Your husband's not even going to touch the sides after I've finished fucking you."

He was right about my pussy; but I doubt Martin even knew his cock could fit in there .... and here was his wife with a 9 inch black one in hers, right up to his balls.

"Fuck me.... fuck me harder." I groaned; "That's it .... fill my arse with your cock .... fuck me hard baby!"

I lost track of time; as Rod battered my arsehole, occasionally stopping or slowing down to spank me and call me a 'Black cock loving slut' and now he knew 'how much I loved black cock in all my holes he was going to arrange for his friends to fuck them all at once.'

"Oh yes please I panted.... yes please." I don't know if I meant it; but it seemed the right thing to say.

"You want a black gang-bang do you slut?"

"Yes, yes." I panted and began pushing back as his thrusts became more forceful, so forceful I felt the sofa move, then he let out a bellow and came inside my married arse ..... lots and lots of it.

We stayed coupled for thirty seconds or more before he carefully pulled his cock out, leaving my sphincter totally stretched and his cum began leaking out, so I clamped my thighs and arse cheeks together as best I could then carefully stood up and painfully waddled on tip toes to the bathroom.

When I sat on the toilet I could feel the cum dribbling out of my hole, then just as I began peeing Rod appeared again with that wicked grin on his face.

"No .... no ... I didn't like that before." I raised my hand but he pushed it away and tapped my lips with his cock, which had just been in my arse hole for ten minutes or so ..... "There's two ways we can play this, nice or nasty." then tapped his cock on my nose and chin.

With a sigh I opened my mouth and he rested his knob on my lips before holding my head in place, then let it go and his piss flooded my mouth, some going down my throat and some spilling out and down my chin and onto my heaving tits.

He stopped for a few seconds then I felt more piss in my mouth. "Only teasing." He chuckled.

Finished he smeared the last few drops across my tits.

"Bastard.!" I hissed as I wiped myself clean.

Arrogantly he just stood in the doorway, naked and smirking. "I might buy a collar and a leash for you." he pondered out loud. I shook my head; but couldn't be sure when he was teasing and when he was serious any more.

Still only wearing my shoes, stocking and suspenders I went into the living room and got my back so I could brush my hair and re-apply my lipstick.

When I went back in the living room he was back in his shorts and had made coffee for us both, but 'made' me remain dressed as I was.

While I should have felt 'used and abused' I actually felt sexy for the first time in years, even though everything from my tits to my knees hurt in some way and my arse still felt like it was gaping open and the cheeks tingling from all the spanking.

As I sipped my coffee Rod picked up his phone and checked some messages then smiled and pointed it at me .... click.... click, he took two photos as I sat topless and bottomless.

"Hey!" I shouted in surprise.

"Stand up." he growled in his baritone voice, not caring if I wanted pictures taken or not.

"Stand up!" he waved his hand and humbly, I did as I was told. Click ... click.

"Turn around." click click. "Open your legs," click click. "Touch your toes." Click click. I was buzzing with excitement again, "pull your flaps apart." click click.

He then moved closer "pull your cheeks apart and force my cum out of your arse." I thought for a moment then with a deep breath, tried to squeeze his cum out of my stretched sphincter muscle. Click click.

"Finger yourself." Click, click click.

"Push a finger up your arse." I hesitated, but was now so far 'over the line there was no way back."

My arse hole was still tingling as I stroked it, but knew my finger could go in very easily .... and it did ... right past my second knuckle. Click, click ... click.

When I stood up, Rod was grinning while checking his photos and I saw his cock had swollen again his pants.... but I knew I'd had enough for one afternoon and needed to go home, so without a word I sashayed into the bedroom to collect my clothes .... click ... click.

It didn't take long to get dressed and reapply more lipstick, then I called an Uber. Back in the living room, Rod had his cock out and was wanking at the photos he'd taken.

"You're insatiable!" I smiled and shook my head but kept walking.

I only waited a few minutes when the Uber arrived, I was a bit more careful getting in the back, but the driver still got a look at my stocking top and suspender strap, as well as a glimpse of my knickers.

Just as the car pulled away my phone pinged over and over. "Shit and double shit!" Rod had sent me the photos he'd taken!

I flicked through them three or four times until I was squirming on the seat and unbeknown to me my dress had ridden up further than before and higher than I'd realised.

When we arrived at my house he leapt out of the driver seat and help open the rear door for me. I had no choice but to give him an even longer glimpse of underwear as I climbed out.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"No ... thank YOU.!" He laughed.

I had more than enough time to have a shower and get changed into my pyjamas before my husband phoned; and just enough time for a little play with a vibrator we'd bought nearly 15 years before; so obviously I had to put new batteries in .... and WOW!

Thankfully I had a second day off on Thursday, so got the housework done and shopping too .... but my mind was certainly elsewhere. Hubby came home at about 5 and more or less the mood had settled as we totally avoided talking about Saturday night.

Rod wasn't around on Friday at work, so I got on with my job as usual, but wondering what he was up to .... and at lunch time I hid in the toilet looking at the photos of me undressed and his stiff cock; but couldn't make myself cum.

As usual Martin went out to a couple of local pubs on Friday night and I was already in bed when he came back. He was a bit cold after walking home so made me shiver when he snuggled behind me,

As usual on a Friday it didn't take much encouragement for him to get an erection and when I wiggled my arse, he went into his tailored moves .... kissy kissy, titty tickling then kissing all the way down to my waiting pussy.

I was 'waiting' because I'd spent all night looking at Rod's photos and rubbing my clit, never quite making myself cum; and presuming he would be randy I didn't bother with the vibrator.

I was particularly wet when Mart arrived at my hairy pussy and he seemed to revel in it, making me cum very, very quickly. There's no such thing as a bad orgasm, but some are better than others ; this wasn't a Top 20 one, but I knew if I left my legs open he would fuck me ... and he did, straight in .... 'without touching the sides' as Rod had prophetised .... to help I wrapped my legs around him which I don't normally do .... and he rattled away for a minute or so an .... two strokes later was done.

Saturday meant work for me and golf for my husband. The department was really busy so I hardly had time to speak to Rod, never mind do anything naughty and he rushed away at the end.

Mart and I went out with friends for dinner and went back to a neighbour's house for more drinks. As usual the men all huddled together talking about football and golf while my friends talked about home improvements .... no wonder I was bored.

We got home after one and I'd probably had a glass of wine too many, and when I walked into the bedroom after taking my make-up off I was naked as usual; but tonight I wanted my husband to 'look at me' ... 'look at me' the way Rod looked at me.

He sort of did and sort of didn't.

Just like Friday night he was already erect when I got into bed and he nudged it between my bum cheeks .... 'OK' I thought, let's get this over with. So I sent out the right signals, squeezing his cock with my bum cheeks, Martin went into the same old moves, playing with my tits for the contractual 1 minute then down to my pussy where he licked me for two minutes until I came; then he suggested we go 'doggy' ... which I quite fancied, I rolled over and pointed my arse at him, with him totally unaware that Rod had fucked both holes ragged a couple of days previously.

His cock went in with minimal effort and maybe four thrusts later he was finished and I'd hardly noticed. My husband on the other hand was panting for breath and telling me how good it had been.

I gasped, "God! Was that it?" But thankfully he misheard and I told him I'd said 'Good' which seemed to satisfy him.

Much to Rod's annoyance Martin was home Monday night but away Tuesday and Wednesday, so on Tuesday I actually wore some hold up stockings for work, very nervously I might add, but Rod was over the moon when we romantically parked up behind a derelict warehouse.

We somehow managed to arrange ourselves along the back seat so I could suck on hos long black pipe and he could finger me; accidentally making me cum with his fingers. I'd have loved to swallow another load of his junk; but wearing stockings meant he could get on top and fuck me .... which was dramatically powerful for such a confined space but he managed to get a powerful head of steam and filled my pussy with a whole load of spunk, which leaked into my knickers on the drive home.

Rod was in a funny mood, asking me if I'd used my new skills on my husband. I tried to ignore him, but he continued until I said I hadn't which made him not quite angry as such, but became insistent that I should and tell him what Martin's reaction was.

He settled down by the time we arrived near my home and sort of took for granted that I would go to his flat again the next day, which I quickly agreed to.

As the previous week I arrived at noon and was wearing the same underwear but with a wrap-over dress that fell open in the Uber, showing my stocking top again .... much to the this drivers delight ... I actually 'flashed' him a couple of times.

This week Rod was a bit slower getting me in the bedroom; as he seemed to be enjoying the 'show' I put on with my dress; which was pretty low cut too, showing a lot of cleavage.

Once in the bedroom there was obviously lots of sucking and licking both ways and Rod took some photos with his cock in my mouth, then when we fucked it was out of this world as he alternated between my pussy and my arse, even when I straddled him so he could 'see my tits bounce' he got me to impale myself on his cock deep in my arse, and boy oh boy did it go in deep! Of course he took photos of this too .... making me strain backwards onto my hands so he could film his cock in my arse, he took more pics when he did me doggy style too ... in both holes.

As with last Wednesday I needed to pee and he followed me in again. This time I was more prepared or at least ready for him. I was excitedly sitting peeing when he walked in front of me and pissed between my legs into the bowl, which made me giggle, then he stopped and edged closer, "Open wide." Rod grinned.

"Bastard.!" I hissed, but opened my mouth for him and he poked his flaccid cock into my mouth, cupped my head then pissed down my throat, much more this time and again there was no discernable taste; but like everything else I'd been doing with him, the anticipation and actions were such a turn on I no longer cared about what we did or should I say what he did to me.

Work on Thursday and Friday went by as usual as did life at home. Martin went out on Friday night with his mates and came home pretty drunk just before midnight when I was already in bed.

Martin immediately grabbed my tits as soon as he got into bed, stroking and caressing them as he nudged his erection between my cheeks.

He went through the motions, fondling my tits, kissing me and eventually going down to lick my wet pussy, I eased my knees back and he went about his business and .... he made me cum.

As I recovered Martin lay beside me, presumably deciding if it was worth him getting on top to make love to me.

I on the other hand thought ... "Fuck it!" and turned towards him, and began fondling his cock which immediately began twitching as I tugged and shook it. We didn't say a word as I think my husband didn't want to 'break the spell', my chest was heaving and my breath getting shorter when I decided he was hard enough and I curled myself around until I was facing his erection which was still in my hand.

1-2--3 I took it in my mouth and began using all the skills Rod had recently taught me and gave my husband his very first sloppy blowjob.

At first he was silent; probably astounded that his wife of twenty years was now sucking and wanking his cock, soon taking all 5 inches into my mouth as I shook his balls making him moan and groan as I ran my wet tongue up and down and around his cock.

Breathing heavily I stopped and sat up, knelt then straddled him, hovering over his cock .... 1-2-3 I took hold and guided it into my sopping hole, lowering my body down, closing my eyes as his cock filled my recently stretched pussy. It's funny how elastic a woman's vagina is.

His face was a picture as I bounced on his cock making my 34DD's bounce, just the way my lover likes ... and it appeared my husband did too.

I don't know how long it took, 2 minutes? 3 minutes but soon his face went from aghast to 'oh fuck ... I'm cumming' and Mart began suddenly thrusting upwards as I speeded up.

"Ugggghhhh Oooohhh!" he groaned as my pussy felt warm and even wetter as he came like never before.

I used my muscles to squeeze the last drops out then rolled off. We lay cradling each other and my husband never said a word, then or ever since.

Martin's Version

By the time I got home that week, it was as if events after the Christmas party had never happened and life seemed to be back to normal; until Friday night after a very convivial night out on the drink with my friends.

When I climbed into bed I was feeling quite frisky and decided to 'try my luck' with my wife; all was going fine and I licked her to orgasm, but then my world was turned upside down and inside out.

As my wife was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm I lay next to her biding my time before making love when my wife turned towards me and started fondling my cock... something I don't think she even did when we were courting. Then .... she went down on me!

Yes!

Without even a hint of me begging, she began sucking my cock like the women did in the porn I watched .... Jeez it was good, even better than I'd fanaticized.

Then she fucked me cowgirl style ... yes, you read that right .... She.Fucked.Me!

It was beyond amazing as her tits bounced up and down and side to side .... WOW.

I came like never before and it totally wiped me out, as I fell asleep moments later.

Man ... I was confused all the next day and bizarrely Toni did exactly the same things on Saturday night .... WOW! What had happened to her?

While playing golf on Sunday I was desperate to talk to one of my friends about it but couldn't.

On the other hand I sort of decided that she must have felt guilty about apologising to Rod about what I'd done outside the bar after their Christmas Party, yes ... that would be it.

TONI'S VERSION

I didn't know what would be my husband's reaction to getting the sloppy blowjob he'd dreamt about, then another 24 hours later ....what would I say if he asked 'why'?

He didn't, I guessed he just couldn't believe his luck in case I didn't do it again.

On Monday night I was in the car with Rod and had just swallowed a wad of his spunk when he asked again if I'd blown my husband yet.

I admitted that I had.

"What did he say?" He suddenly grinned.

"Nothing .... nothing really." I mumbled as I fastened my bra.

"Nothing?" Rod asked for confirmation. "Nothing at all?" He actually looked a bit disappointed.

"No ... he just seemed happy for me to do it after all these years."

Rod pulled a face that I couldn't work out.

We met again the following evening after a strained day at work and Rod virtually insisted on buggering me on the back seat of his car and it was an angry fuck, forceful and less romantic than usual; plus he spanked my arse raw.

When we dressed he said he had 'things to do' so we couldn't 'meet' then on Friday, he called a meeting at 9am, when he dropped a bombshell by announcing that he was leaving to take up a more senior role at a store 100 miles away and he would leave the next Saturday.

He hadn't even dropped a hint -- I was staggered and heartbroken.

I actually felt sick all day like a love lorn teenager, and came close to crying a couple of times, especially when I tried to see him; but there would always be someone in his office with him or he was upstairs with another manager.

I pulled myself together by the time I got home and my husband was none the wiser. When he came home drunk after the pub I gave him another sloppy blowjob, very nearly making him cum .... but I stopped at the brink, then rode him like a fucking real cowgirl until he emptied his balls until they were absolutely fucking empty.

Obviously my affair was over, although Rod wanted one last blowjob on Tuesday night then we had one last kiss and a cuddle saying we'd 'keep in touch'.

MARTIN'S VERSION

The weekend after my wife gave me my first and second ever blowjobs, she did exactly the same both nights ..... and I was now in Heaven and Love.