All Comments on 'Two, Plus One'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful

Tale of a threesome. There is the possibility of a further story as how the night progresses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightful Story!

About 30 years ago I passed on the possibility described here. I was just married (two weeks), and a woman from a vendor to my employer went out to dinner with me. I'd thought that I'd be going to dinner with her boss, and we'd be discussing their vendor proposal.

Instead this woman gave her boss' apologies. After dinner and over brandy the woman delicately offered to be my mistress and have a baby with me. I was gobsmacked! I regretfully declined. She was gorgeous, but I was now married and my new wife wasn't the sharing type. Sometimes I wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trio

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

This must be written by a woman. I initially thought it would be to long, but I was wrong. The kindness and sweetness expressed built up into the kind of "menage a trois" many of us men dream of. Acceptance, kindness, gentleness, pleasure, sharing. More of us would be happier if we could lose our moral hang ups and just relax with the sweet pleasure and friendship we could share without them. Please, continue!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
It was supposed to be a 4 some

But that first night our best friends girlfriend was called out on an emergency so it was just Ron myself and my wife. I remember how she made every effort to let me see the details as she pleasured another man while I watched. How she mouthed over his shoulder, inquiring if I was OK. And how excited and animated her eyes were as she performed for me. A week later it was my turn as we became a solid 4 some for many years. But, all good things come to an end. Your story brings it all back. Thanks.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 3 years ago
Great story!

I tried to give you 5 stars, but my finger hit the fourth star on my tablet. You deserve more than 5, but my device won't let me.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 3 years agoAuthor

Corrytonman - No problems; I've done that myself. Thanks for the comment!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Lovely

Just lovely. Written with a womans touch. Very very good.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Superb!

Now that I’ve discovered you, I’ll be reading

More of your works - and expecting more!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Brilliant

What a sweet lovely story, nothing I can really criticise, correct or comment suggestively on. Well done. Definitely worth 5 stars. Now what about a sequel; does Paula find true happiness with Logan and Connie and / or does Connie introduce her to her perfect partner.

Adding you to my favourites.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

What a great story. The characters just seemed to click together with the love and thoughtfulness that was shown by both Logan and Connie to the down and out Paula. Some threesomes are all about the sex, voyeurism and getting off, this story was more about showing a person that they are someone especial and are a part of the loving family. Well done, thanks.

Tigr2Tigr2over 3 years ago

Exceptional writing; Very soft and loving story of three people matching each other perfectly. I will also be reading more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your gift of storytelling.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 3 years ago

The story has so many fine, small touches. The only one which seems a clinker ... a guy wearing high heels for the first time, being in a party all night? That is extraordinarily hard to imagine, hard to think an experienced costumer would push that on someone she likes.

But the relationships .... ah, what a nice, nuanced touch. The diversion with Ken is highly humorous, reminiscent of one of my gay friends from long ago. The women becoming friends. The husband moving along in support. Delightful.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****Great bit of storytelling fine storyline. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story, well paced, believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Threesome is generally not my kink of choice, but this is how it’s done. Gentle, patient, caring, loving. 5 stars. As others have suggested, sequel?

virusmanvirusmanabout 2 years ago

Lovely, gentle and loving, and ultimately ecstatic.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Lovely caring story loved it

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a different type of story that was , so soft so paced out over time and ramping up to the end, great character development very nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not a member or an organ, it's a cock.

MwestohioMwestohio7 months ago

That is just fabulous description

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous