Two plus Two

Story Info
A double amputee lesbian meets a stunning disabled woman.
7.2k words
4.57
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two plus Two

By CF422

CHAPTER 1

It was raining - which I guess is not an unusual event in the middle of winter! But I was getting wet because of two factors - one, I was pretty useless at handling an umbrella, which did not really matter because - two - I did not have an umbrella with me. Fortunately, the distance from the parking to the door of the shop was short and partially under cover, and so I was able to get there in a few minutes, and hence just got a little damp.

There, the automatic door opened and I nearly barged straight into a lovely vision who was about to exit the same building. I have no idea what it was that triggered the concept that she was "lovely", in fact, by some standards, she was merely a pretty, mature woman whose voice was laced with subtle tones of sexuality which I immediately resonated to. I apologized for barging in, she said that it was her fault for being so clumsy exiting. It was only then that I noticed her crutches.

I mumbled some asinine comment about hoping she was not going far as it was raining, and she used one crutch to point to a car right outside and assured me that she would hardly get damp. I was so flustered that I did not even introduce myself. Although that would have introduced another dimension to this meeting, which I was probably subconsciously avoiding anyway. Inevitably we would then need to shake hands - something I was a bit short on and which she probably had not noticed as the long sleeves hid my hooks.

Anyway she was probably happily married with 2.5 kids, 2.1 cars, a hubby and a house in the burbs and no inclination to dally with any one of the same sex, so I made some neutral parting statement, and headed inside, pretty sure that I was blushing, and hot as hell from some internal flame that she had ignited. I did however look back to see her swinging very firmly and competently straight for the car. She seemed particularly stiff, and there did not seem to be too much movement in her hips or knees, leaving me with the assumption that she must be pretty heavily braced in some way.

I was early for my appointment, so sat down in the waiting room and collected myself. At that moment in my life, I did not have a SO, having parted some 3 weeks previously from the last fling. Contemplating the partner status, or lack thereof, I realized that for the past 4 years, I really never had any serious relationships at all. Being only interested in other women, tended to massively reduce the available market, as it would take someone willing to accept and work with a person, who in some eyes, was pretty seriously disabled, to step up to the role of partner. Males who fitted this profile were probably a dime a dozen, but females not so much.

My mind kept going back to the vision I had encountered, and I wondered if maybe I actually didn't dream the whole thing! I had never been rattled by a fleeting meeting like that ever before, and this now tormented me. How the hell could I not have made a move to at least get a name, or maybe even more like some opening gambit to at least enable a further contact! Geez I was a real klutz in some ways.

Having lost my arms many years ago, and wearing prosthetic hooks in their place, made me somewhat undesirable in the conventional sense, and I had been rebuffed several times during the past 20 odd years. However, I was always strong enough to bounce back, and not allow the too frequent rejection slips to dampen my determination too much, and I had found many women who were prepared to look past the hooks, and get to know me, and several had then become my partner for varying lengths of time.

CHAPTER 2

Anyway Dudley came out to let me know it was time for my appointment with him. We had set up this appointment for him to fit the latest in lightweight cabling to my arms. Very few people, if any at all, understand what a massive difference even reducing the weight of an artificial arm by just 100gms can make to the effort required to operate the arm. In my case as both are above elbow, and the stumps are pretty short, the pressure on my stumps when lifting either arm, with even the lightest of loads is non-trivial, and as there is substantial scarring, pressure and effort leads too often to skin breakdown.

The arms themselves have become lighter and lighter as material and technology advanced. From the first pair which were near 2kg each including their harnesses to my current pair which tipped the scales at well under 2kg for both, this made the difference of actually being able to wear and use them at all! As for the myo-electric bionic stuff - they simply weigh too much for my situation. Where the amputee has a longer more robust stump, this is a different scenario. I do not have either attribute.

Anyway, Dudley showed me the new cables and sheaths and made some careful measurements as he needed to order the exact correct length, given the rather hefty price tag associated with this new cable which looked more like a piece of cotton thread to me! I expressed my doubt as to the strength, and he simply told me to watch something. He got a 20 kg weight from the rehab room, and then lifted it up using the new cable, with the comment that he doubted I could exert that force!

At this point, having dealt with Dudley for over 5 years, I decided to take a bit of a chance, "You know I was nearly run over by your previous appointee on crutches, who I don't think I have ever seen here before? She seemed quite a nice person - who was she?" Dudley gave me one of his calculating looks.

"Now you know Dee, there is such a thing as client confidentiality! But just as a hypothetical exercise, I need you to come back here on Tuesday next week at 2pm sharp, for me to fit the new cables. Possibly you may want to spend a little time before and after the appointment here though."

I got the hint and planned to spend some time at the place on Tuesday!

On Tuesday I arrived early, as Dudley had hinted, and decided to wait outside on a nice sunny day, where I could easily see all who came to the offices. The offices were actually quite secluded, being on a cul-de-sac with a nice garden in front and some benches outside for folk to relax and have a smoke - which I proceeded to do.

It was not really that hard to hold a cigarette in the hooks, but the best way was like making the hammer of the hammer and sickle sign, and that tended to burn the rubber tubing on the hooks, so I had got a way of using a medium length cigarette holder instead, which eliminated that issue, and more importantly brought the cigarette closer to my face, as the holder extended some 2 inches from the hook. Not many know that an above elbow prosthesis does not bend all the way to a "closed" position easily, and it usually requires a push against something to obtain the maximum closure, and even then this is a lot less than a natural arm. Thus reaching a cigarette held in a hook conventionally, involves significant craning of the neck, which really looks like crap.

Of course it was then that the apparition decided to arrive, just when I was at my least attractive, smoking and with the one hook totally exposed. She had come around a corner, on the other side of the shop to where she had parked the first time we met, and I having positioned myself, assuming she would repeat her previous process, was caught unawares and could not disguise anything. My thoughts ran along the line of, "Fuck this is not going to go well!"

But to my amazement, nothing could have been further from the truth! "Oh goodie! A fellow smoker! I am early for my appointment - do you mind if I join you?" she asked in dulcet tones.

'Of course - be my guest!" I babbled, totally flustered. What followed was quite a show in a way. And I was unable to not watch and she was well aware that I was watching, but I could not tear my eyes away!

She turned to be up against the bench, virtually next to me, with the back of her legs basically against the bench seat. Then she reached down to her right hip with her left hand while still putting a supporting force on the right crutch, and obviously activated a lock or a switch. Although I did not hear anything, it was obvious that the right side was now no longer rigid. Then while still keeping both crutches firmly held she used her left thumb to fiddle at her left hip and now I could see that effectively, the only thing holding her up were her crutches!

Then she performed, what I can only describe as a staged collapse onto the bench, and I sensed that when her bum hit the seat there was a solid noise of something not flesh landing on the bench.

She turned to look at me with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. "Not exactly an elegant action, and I trust that you did not find my somewhat inelegant sitting process to be off-putting in any way, because that would be a pity! When we met the first time, you seemed to be in a hurry, and I wanted to introduce myself but did not have a way to do it, so now, my name is Christine but everyone calls me Chris."

With that she stuck out her hand, and I had to turn in order to offer her my left "hand" as the right held the cigarette holder. She had also sort of turned although it seemed that only her waist turned with the hips remaining in a fixed position. "I am Dee", I told her and she took my hook in her hand and then to my surprise, her hand went slightly past the hooks to the control lever, and she squeezed that, which caused me to feel a pressure across my back where the cable went.

"Let me have that cigarette now", she said and rummaged in the bag resting on her lap. I then noticed that her trouser legs were very flat on the bench and legs outlined were indeed very thin. I assumed that she was probably a polio victim from a very young age, and so her legs had never developed at all, and consisted basically of skin and bone.

We talked for a bit in general terms, and I learned that she was not married, and had no kids either, that she had moved here quite recently, and so was a relatively new customer of Dudley's. I told her a bit about myself, what I did for a living, and that I had lived here my whole life, but not married, no kids. Neither of us addressed the elephants in the room! We did not discuss our disabilities, what they were, how we got them, nor did we openly discuss our sexuality either. It was quite weird.

Then it was time for me to go and see Dudley, and I desperately wanted to see Chris again but was too unsure of her orientation to make a direct approach. Chris solved it by asking me straight out. "Look this has been very interesting, but I would really like to see you again! Can we have a coffee say after I finish my appointment here? I am not sure if you have a cell phone or not, please don't be offended by that, just I don't know what you can and can't do with those prosthetics."

I smiled - "Yes I do have a cellphone, just takes me a while to answer, but here is my number and you can store it, and yes, I would love to have a coffee with you afterwards, but it will have to be after my appointment which is in about 15 minutes time - if you are prepared to wait for me?." The last was said with a small doubt in my mind that maybe Chris was not that invested in a "date" with me at this early time. But her answer resolved that:

"Of course I will wait - it's a lovely day, and I don't have anything else lined up for this afternoon!"

The warm glow which had been lurking around my midriff shifted down several inches with that last bit, as it became obvious to me that we indeed were birds of a feather - at least, that's what my over active imagination was churning out in my brain.

CHAPTER 3

It was about 10 minutes later when Chris emerged from her appointment and I presumed it was my turn, and went in. Dudley looked at me quizzically, "So what have you been up to, to cause the lovely Chris to be a bit flustered, and ask some questions subtly about you, which of course I could not answer because of client confidentiality!"

In a blur I half listened to what Dudley said after that, as he expertly removed the existing cables, having stripped me down to my bra, and replaced them with the new featherweight modern marvels. Could I feel the difference he asked, and in all honesty - not really! But the action was smoother and the response definitely faster when I activated the cables, which was already a big plus.

Once he had dressed me again, I couldn't get out of there fast enough, having a nagging fear that when I got out, Chris would have got cold feet (ha-ha) and split. My fears were unfounded - she was still there nervously smoking a cigarette. I say nervously, because she looked quite tense, and so I asked her," Chris what's the matter - you look upset?"

"This is rather foreign to me", she replied, "I don't usually make the first approach like I did with you, and I was worried that my initial gut feeling was way off course, and I am still not sure that you are in the least interested in a cripple like me!"

I gave a somewhat nervous laugh, "Seriously! You are talking to someone who has no arms of her own, bloody hard for me to become fastidious when evaluating someone else as to their complement of functioning limbs! I was attracted to you the very first time I laid eyes on you, and so let us go and get that coffee and then we can get to know each other a bit better and we can take it from there? Of course me drinking coffee, will be an experience for you to see, and might be a killer at the end of the day, because it's often not a question of what I can do, but how I can do it".

That seemed to break the ice somewhat, and Chris relaxed visibly. We agreed on a coffee house not too far away, and we would use our respective cars, as it was pointless us travelling in one car, only to have to return to pick up the remaining vehicle afterwards. I watched Chris getting up surreptitiously, trying not to make my interest too obvious.

I noticed almost immediately that at all times she held onto the armrest with one hand at all times, which gave me an inkling as to the total lack of hip strength - which later became all too clear! She scootched forward on the bench , and then set both legs, with the knees bent at 90 degrees. Then switching her hand from the armrest to the crutch she had leaning against her side - the other hand was already holding the other crutch - she leaned forward, and then with a powerful thrust of her arms lifted herself into a vertical position, kicking her body slightly forward at the same time. There were some audible "clicks" as her legs straightened, and clearly locked into that upright position.

"Quite an inelegant performance!" Chris exclaimed with a slightly blushed face either due to embarrassment or exertion.

"Not at all - if I had arms I would give you a hug and tell you, you are gorgeous!" I responded, thinking I would give her a kiss too.

"I would like that, and you do have arms," was her measured reply, so I stepped forward and carefully angling my arms at the elbows, gave her a hug. "Unfortunately I cannot let go of both crutches but I can respond with one arm!" With that she curled one arm around my back and pulled me toward her.

Our faces were now inches apart and she pulled me further and bending slightly upward as she was a bit shorter than me, proceeded to give me a kiss. At this point our breasts were pretty hard up against each other, and I was on fire everywhere and responded hungrily with my tongue finding hers, and eliciting an equally hot reaction.

"Fuck, I propose we skip coffee and head straight for either my place or yours, to investigate this further". She said, when we finally broke after what seemed to an eternity.

"Yes - I would be a bit hesitant to go to public place with the problem I am having with my pants, as you can see you have ignited more than just a fire in my belly!" I pointed down to my crotch, where a pretty obvious wet stain had appeared, as my pussy was now leaking copiously with raw desire.

"Oh God! I would love to lick that up," Was her response, which really did not help the situation!

"Please stop for a bit!" I moaned, "You will make me cum if you keep that up!"

She reached out with one hand and gently fondled my breast, "OK, but promise me you will not freak out when we both get naked and comfortable, and you see me in all my glory. I do not believe that you fully understand my disability."

"As long as it is not infectious, and still allows you to enjoy sex, I cannot see any reason to freak out. I also need the same promise from you, as underneath these clothes, it is not a pretty sight!"

Chris gave me her address, as she thought it better to go to her place, as she had all "the necessary equipment there", and I was ok with that, and we both got into our cars and headed for her home.

CHAPTER 4

Driving there was a strain! My brain was firmly ensconced in my pussy, and every little vibration in the car seat sent a jolt straight there, and made me even more horny - and even wetter! I could feel the juices running down the seat, and wetting my pants and bum further and further down - it was both exquisite and frustrating! I couldn't even reach down, and give myself a small fingering to at least allay some of the frustration! Oh shit - how I wished I had hands!!!

Focusing on driving, and not hitting anything was also quite challenging - Christ what an effect this woman was having on me! What if it was not reciprocated? What if when it came to the crunch, she got turned off by the wreckage that was my upper body? What if ....?

Looking back I am not sure that I would of found Chris' house, unless I was following her. My brain was definitely not firing on many of its cylinders, and I only half remember the various turns we made getting there, but at the end of the day - we arrived! She lived in a neat smallish suburban home of one level - not surprising considering her legs were not her strong point - with a small little garden in the front.

Prior to leaving the Prosthetics Shop, Chris had suggested that she would park in her single garage and I was to simply park in the drive behind her, and she would leave the door open, and I could enter that way. So I observed her getting out and dropping herself directly into a wheelchair, which was strategically parked right at her driver's door, leaving her crutches in the car.

"I hope you don't mind me using the wheelchair while in the house?" She asked me, "It's a lot easier for me to get around and requires a lot less effort."

"Good grief - of course - whatever you are comfortable with is okay by me!" I answered. All I wanted to do right then, was kiss her all over, and then make love with whatever we could concoct between us.

Her eyes were level with my bellybutton, and she wheeled toward me and reached out to pull me toward her. Then without saying anything she stretched one hand out, and quite gently went between my legs, and lifted up to put pressure through my soaked pants on my pussy. "God, I need to get into you, and help this out!" She said in a husky voice, racked with emotion.

I nearly came, and a spasm ran through my body, causing me to moan quite loudly, "You had better not do that too much, or I will come right here and now, and that is not at all fair!"

"I was going to suggest we have a cigarette before going in, but I suspect that neither of us can defer moving to the bedroom any longer?"

Nothing could deter me from that idea, and said in an equally strained voice, "Yes please lead the way - I need to make love to you in many ways and now!"

She turned and wheeled into the house through the kitchen and down a passage. On the way she said, "Well you are going to see something that you might not have ever seen before, but I hope that it does not freak you out!"

12