Two plus Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will deal with it, don't worry" I responded.

In her bedroom she had a simple trapeze over the bed on one side, which had me slightly puzzled, but I thought that with legs that didn't work, maybe she needed that to hoist herself into her wheel chair. She asked me if she could undress me, and then asked me to go to the other side of the bed, where she wanted to do that.

I guessed this was where the rubber was about to meet the road. What was she going to think when she removed my clothes and arms?

CHAPTER 5

Some 20 years earlier, I was a happy-go-lucky 24 year old, reasonably attractive, lesbian woman who was on a yacht with my girlfriend and her brother. We had sailed out from the club, on a reasonably large lake with a mild breeze, planning to sail about 6 kilometres to a little restaurant, have lunch and sail back - all of which given the winds would take about 5 hours all in all.

The first part of the plan went well, but on the way back the weather turned real nasty. The wind suddenly increased a lot, thunderheads appeared out of nowhere, and it began to rain. We reefed the mainsail and running just on the jib were still moving really fast in the high wind. It was then that my life, as I knew it, ended and a new life started.

From accounts from a nearby boat who witnessed the whole event, we were hit by lightning. I had apparently been holding onto the jib and the steel safety wire running around the boat and that then was the route the massive voltage followed, incinerating most of my arms, massively burning across my back and chest. What probably saved my life was the fact that my hands simply fell off, or were blown off the end of my arms and were later still attached to the jib and safety wire.

My girlfriend died instantly apparently and her brother was blown off the boat and his body was only recovered the next day, but he too apparently died instantly. The folk on the nearby cabin cruiser who came to our rescue, had a doctor as one of the members, and he somehow resuscitated me and they got me to shore. One of the club members had his helicopter parked there and they flew me to a nearby private clinic which had a comprehensive burns unit.

I was lucky enough to have a young orthopaedic surgeon who was busy researching bone regeneration, and he stopped them from disarticulating both arms at the shoulder. In an apparent 14 hour operation he salvaged bits of bones from various parts of the arms, to then rebuild a 4 inch stump on both sides, and then grafted and scrounged skin and muscle and tendons from the arms, which were weirdly burnt in places and not in others, to eventually give me two reasonably functional stumps.

There followed many more operations to rebuild my chest wall and back, create two faintly human looking boobs complete with sort-of nipples (surprisingly they actually had quite a lot of sensation!), until finally some 6 months later I was discharged as being "as best we can do", to face life armless, equipped with two body powered above elbow prosthesis ending in split hook terminals, and a highly questionable future.

In one respect, the constant financial nagging of my father had caused me to take out a comprehensive disability policy a few years earlier, when I had finished University and started working in the financial brokerage business. This resulted in a lifelong guaranteed fairly considerable income, which I was allowed to supplement by continuing to act as an independent broker from home, as meeting face to face with clients in my state, was not high on my list of desirable things!

The situation I now faced was not the first time, but for some reason this was vastly different - I felt like a school girl faced with the first time I was going to kiss someone! Chris obviously sensed this and got me sitting on the bed on the opposite side to the trapeze and put her hand on my leg.

"Look this is going to be a little bit of a new thing for both us! But please relax - no matter what we see it is what we feel that matters!" With that she reached down her hip, first on the left, and did something there, and then repeated the action on the right. Then she said, "Please let me undress you first because once I get undressed it will be difficult for me to then undress you."

"Okay, but shit, just realise that once you remove my arms I am pretty much helpless and you must swear a serious oath to not leave me helpless if I want to get re-assembled!" This elicited a laugh from Chris!

"Okay, I swear," she said.

With that she simply sort of leaned forward - only bending at the waist I noticed, and not at the hips at all, and proceeded to undo the Velcro front to my jacket. Once she had done that, I helped her by leaning forward and she slipped the jacket off my arms and then dropped it on the floor next to her. She was now faced with the totality of my prosthetic arms and their harness. So I helped her out knowing she was going to ask how to remove them.

"You take off the arms by simply lifting them off me when I hold them upright," I told her. This she did and placing them on her lap she turned her wheelchair around, and put them down on a table next to the wall, and returned to where was now sitting armless. I was now wearing a front opening bra and a sort of cotton vest which included both stump socks. She took off the bra but I was still hidden under the cotton vest.

At this point I was close to tears as the inevitable shock of seeing the damaged body was about to occur. "Oh God Chris, please do not freak out when you take off the vest, it is really not a nice sight!"

She leaned forward, and taking my face in her hands, gave me a long sensual kiss. "I won't!" was all she said, and then carefully lifted the vest over my head, and slipped my stumps out of the attached socks. She then ever so gently reached out and cupped both breasts in her hands, and then kissed each of the nipples, before saying in an awed tone, "Fuck, such pain!" When she looked up at me there were tears in her eyes. "Jesus! You have been through hell I can see! But I have not run away, and do not intend to do so at all! I still want to make love to you passionately! So stand up, and let me get the rest of you undressed so we can move to the next stage!"

"It will be your turn to decide to stay or go once I am disassembled!"

CHAPTER 6

So she backed the wheelchair back a bit and I got up to stand in front of her. My legs were up against her "legs" hanging off the edge of the wheelchair and I immediately felt that I was leaning against something soft and not a pair of withered legs encased in braces.

Once again, she leaned forward from her waist, and quickly released the trouser band and let the pants fall down to around my knees, and slipped down the soaked panties to the same level.

"I can't bend down further to take them off all the way," she said, "You need to sit down, and lift up your legs to me to take them off all the way." I did as she asked, and she casually gave my pussy a stroke of her fingers when she reached out to grab the trousers and panties. I nearly came!

"Not fair!" I yelled as I shuddered and squirmed.

She gave a naughty laugh, and wheeled herself around to the other side of the bed. "Look, normally I would ask at this juncture to turn out the lights, which lessens the shock of what you are about to see, but you showed me yourself in all your glory, so I guess you deserve the same from me!"

With that, she positioned the chair backwards against the bed directly under the trapeze, which she could just reach by stretching up. She undid her blouse and shrugged it off. I had moved onto the bed by wriggling my bum and swinging my legs up onto the large bed, but she was facing away from me, so I could not really see what she was doing. "This is so shitty - you undressed me but I can't undress you!"

"Maybe next time once you understand my situation fully," was her response, as she carefully threw her blouse and then her bra onto a small table next to the bed. Then she seemed to fiddle with her sides, and then, with a clear edge in her voice said, "okay now you get to see the real me!"

She then grabbed the trapeze with one hand and lifted herself up over the wheelchair, and pushed against it to swing the trapeze to over the bed.

Even though I thought I was prepared for any eventuality, I was shocked by what I saw. She had no legs whatsoever, not even tiny stumps, in fact there were clear hollows in her bum where there used to be legs. The cotton stump sock she wore was close fitting apart from her pussy, and I supposed her arse.

But I wanted her - desperately! "Jesus honey, come here, I need you more now than ever. You don't need legs for what I have in mind!" As she started lowering herself, I asked her to stop and swung around so that my legs were on either side of where she was going to land on the bed. I did not know if she could in fact rest on basically the only part of the hips left - her pubic bone. But she did, and I lifted up my legs to hold her, and pull her towards me so that we could get into a long kiss.

"You had better tell me how you can sit without discomfort, so that I can know what to do and not do," I asked after we came up for air.

"Well you are right, I cannot sit upright for too long at all. I have a device which is basically a padded bucket which I wear when I am not in my legs. My legs also have a bucket at the top into which I slip and strap myself into and that in turn has a pair of fake legs attached at the bottom and so I can walk, if you can call it that, and as it has been some time, I have developed Russian weightlifter arms and shoulders to manage the crutches. But in all honesty, this half-body weighs just about nothing and so it is not that difficult!"

"Now for the rest of the show!" She said and lay down on the bed and removed the stump sock. The scars around her hips and even across her labia were nearly as bad as my chest. She had her eyes fixed on me as she did this, and all I could do was angle myself down and kiss her pussy lips feeling the rough contour of the scars.

She grabbed my head and pulled it down onto her pussy, exhorting me through clenched teeth, "Don't ever stop - lick it kiss it, make me yours and do whatever you want to it!"

What followed can only be described as frenetic love making by two women who acted as if they had been in a nunnery for the last ten years. We discovered many positions and angles that worked and many that didn't. The final culmination was Chris sending me to a cupboard and digging with my feet in the bottom for a box and then dragging and kicking it to the edge of the bed, where Chris could reach down, open it and take out a double headed dildo. She produced some oil from the nightstand and then we had a wonderful final session which ended with a considerably noisy climax for both of us.

CHAPTER 7

I stayed overnight in a nude state on the bed with Chris. Later that night I went to the toilet and had a much needed piss - fortunately she had a bidet which made things simple although there was a structure on top, obviously designed to accommodate her reduced nethers, which made the exercise and bit of a challenge. She also had a trapeze over the bidet, I supposed to transfer from the wheelchair to the bidet.

In the morning, once we had surfaced from the somewhat exhaustive evening antics - we had made love on and off for some 7 hours! - Chris opened the subject of how the fuck we had wound up in the state we were.

"Okay," she said, "Let's clear out the elephants in the room! My story is actually pretty simple. Some 10 years ago my then husband and I went on holiday to the Caribbean. Somewhere on that trip I stepped on something in the sea which cut both my feet. At the time I did not think much of it and we came home and I applied antibiotic cream and dressed the cuts. But they did not respond and after and few days it was clear that something was going pear-shaped. My legs had swollen, I was feeling crap, so we headed to the hospital where they were not at all sure what the fuck was going on."

"Anyway after 3 days, a new doctor arrived and took one look and yelled, "Get the OR ready and give me a consent form!" "I was still totally conscious, and when presented with the form was shocked! There in black and white was stated as the operation 'to amputate both legs above the determined extent of the infection being caused by necrotizing fasciitis'. Jesus! I was being asked to agree to losing both my legs! I asked the doctor where he was going to amputate thinking oh well, its's my feet that got cut so at my ankles maybe. His answer was that it was highly unlikely that they could save the knees!"

"My then husband said that no way would he allow this without another opinion. He threatened the doctor and the hospital with massive legal action unless he was listened to. I tried to overrule him but was beginning to pass out and so, the doctor was forced to delay the operation while another specialist was called in from another hospital. He confirmed the first doctor's diagnosis, but 5 valuable hours were lost through this bullshit."

"Then it was a race to get ahead of the killer, and when they first went in they took both above the knees pretty high up. While on the table they had the samples tested and the fasciitis was still present in both stumps, so they then performed a bilateral disarticulation. And repeated the exercise. Then they had to take part of the pelvis and a fair amount of the skin across the front and parts of my bum as well before they were sure they got everything."

"When they finally brought me back to the ward, after about 14 hours in the theatre, my then husband, who had effectively caused the most extensive damage through his stupidity, took one look at the torso that was now his wife, and walked out. In retrospect I was well shot of him, because I had been having some serious issues with my sexual orientation for some time already."

"When I came round and saw that I was now only half a woman, I was really pissed that they had saved me. There was no way I wanted to live as a torso with 2 arms, and a head. If I had the means at my disposal then, I would have taken my life for sure!"

"They then had to find a ton of skin, to cover the massive debridement that they had carried out, which resulted in the mess that is now my lower body. While in the hospital, I got served with divorce papers, in which he tried to go for a 50:50 split, probably thinking I would not be in a state to really mount a challenge, but he was very wrong! One of my female friends, who I actually had some serious feelings for, was a divorce lawyer, and when we finished with him, he had the shirt on his back, the older car and 10% of the rest!"

"Fortunately, my work as an auditor was not affected, and the company kept me on the payroll. I was able to do my work from a wheelchair and deal with clients in a similar fashion. The prosthesis was good, and most thought I was simply a paraplegic, and I never shared the real situation with anyone outside of the senior management at my company. So that is my story, now it's your turn!"

CHAPTER 8

After that stream of information, I was pretty speechless except that my respect for Chris had grown exponentially. But she deserved the same treatment so I told her my story. She was equally shocked, and then the two of us for whatever reason both dissolved into tears and hugged each other albeit in my case somewhat awkwardly. I guess both of us had pent up feelings, which were released through the acts of confession.

Chris then explained that the other "parts" of her, were in the appliance room across the corridor, and since she preferred not to wear her leg prosthesis while around the house, asked me to fetch her "house" kit.

So she dressed me, and put on my arms, while taking various liberties with me, not that I minded although it once again made me wet, and I went to fetch the house prosthesis as instructed.

This was also a bucket type thing which went around her hips and waist but was largely open at the bottom - I assumed to allow her to poop and piss. It had some sort of silicone fillers in for where her socketless hips would sit, and these were covered in a soft material. The whole thing closed at the back and had straps around it. I also was tasked with bringing back a sump sock which was crotchless, confirming my assumption.

While lying down, Chris slipped into the sock and then slipped the prosthesis over her body and tightened up the straps to give her a firm base to sit on.

"See?" She said, looking at me to see my reaction, "There really is not a lot left of me!"

A naughty thought flashed through my mind and I leaned forward and kissed her, and she responded by reaching up and holding me with both arms. I casually pushed her over while she was in that position and she fell onto her back, whereupon I crouched down and proceeded to lick and tongue her exposed pussy, which was quite accessible through the open division in the prosthesis.

At first she was quite clear in telling me to stop, but that soon resided into a long series of whimpers and finally a shuddering climax. When she regained her breath she gasped out. "You cannot leave! You must move here on a permanent basis today!"

I was a bit surprised by this, not because I did not have a similar thought, but because she was so assured that we were now a couple! "We are the perfect couple - we are Two plus Two! You have my two and I have your two, what more do we need? You can be my legs and I will be your arms - it is a relationship made in the stars, please tell me that you agree with me?"

All I could say was, "Yes!" And with that began a lifetime of fun and companionship.

12