Two Roommates and a Monopoly Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awkwardly, I clamber on top of her.

"Please," she whispers.

"Say that again," I say.

"Please," she says, more loudly, flushing.

I pause long enough to make her think I was contemplating the missionary position, but instead, I put my dick between her tits, then push them together and titty fuck her until I spurt jizz up her chest right up to her chin, painting her with my cum.

"Damn," Jack says. "You guys are messed up."

I grin at him, and unfasten most of his ties, except the handcuffs. "Get up, go to the door."

Awkwardly, he pushes himself up, then walks to the door. I open it, and toss the towel out a few metres. "See you next time, neighbour," I say, and unlock the cuffs. He doesn't come back in, and I get Emily some warm, damp kitchen roll. Once she's wiped herself down, she sits back on the sofa, still nude, and grins at me.

"Well," she says. "That was fun. I could do that again some time. When are you free?"

I grin back. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

12