Two Seductions?? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany asked, "How are you guys doing now?"

"Good, Kyle made love to me the night he started sleeping with me again and a few times since. We have talked a few more times and I think he has forgiven me completely. Not only for giving the guy a blow job but for not telling him. I never lied about it and I think that helped. And on top of that I was honest in my explanation of why, without blaming him or anyone else. He finally relented and forgave me as I said."

Brittany said, "I'm not sure if Jon would forgive me that easy if I had ever did something like that. I don't want to take that chance, he had enough trouble with me even kissing those two guys after we were married, but he knows I put a stop to it before it went further. And I agree it would be wrong to do something with another man."

After the dinner and movie Brittany thanked them and left. That weekend she went out with her friends again. That night out was fun and pretty much the same as the first one had been except for one event. She was able to learn more of what was happening in their lives and share some of what she had been doing. This time her friends did more dancing but Brittany said no, it just didn't seem right without Jon there. She enjoyed watching other couples come and go. Some she knew, and talked to in-between dances.

The friends she came, with especially Susan, tried to get her to dance with a couple of the guys who came by but she still said no. She had danced with others before: during her reception and at other parties since so she knew Jon would be Okay with it even if he had said he wasn't during their honeymoon. On the other hand it didn't feel right without him being here. The handsome guy from the first outing came by and this time asked her to dance but when she said no he want to her friend who did dance with him. The friend came back later and said that he was a good dancer and Susan chimed in saying the guy knew when to take no for an answer. Brittany shook her head thinking the guy, Steve, was too handsome.

A few days later Susan and that the same group of friends came by and took her to the same nightspot. Again,after they had had a couple of drinks, the handsome guy came by. This time he asked Brittany to dance first. She still said no even though she felt complimented that he thought of her first. After her refusal he joined them for few minutes, sitting next to one of the other friends, chatting about life. After he left Susan said that he knew how to show a girl a good time even while dancing. And she repeated that he knew when to take no for an answer. One of the other girls, who was more a friend to Susan than to Brittany agreed with her friend. This guy was a good dancer, he always treated the woman he was with with respect and did know what no meant. Brittany still declined.

A few days later Susan called saying they needed to go out again. This time Brittany said no for out of the blue Jon's mother had called to ask Brittany to come over that evening. That night wasn't one of the dinner dates they had set already but she explained that Brittany had been on her heart all day and she had finally decided to call. Brittany explained that to her friend but Susan tried to talk her out of going over to Jon's Parents house. Brittany kept saying she had promised and was going.

Suddenly Susan stopped sounding good nature about it and said,"You would rather spend time with those religious fanatics than with an old friend. Remember I was one of your bridesmaids that should give me priority."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but they are my husband's parents. And they are good people."

"This is important I have been planning it for a while ever since I heard Jon was leaving you alone for a month. I thought it would be a good time to get together and talk about our old times together."

Brittany thought for a moment not wanting to offend her friend. "I can leave early and meet you at the club. I can always make some excuse but I promised already."

"OKay, that sounds good. So meet you there at eight. Got to go, bye."

"It will closer to eight-thirty by the time I get there." Brittany yelled into the phone as her friend started to hang up.

As she hung up Brittany was disturbed by this turn of events and the way her friend had sounded hurt. She thought about it during the rest of the day and as she got ready to go. Since she was going to Jon's parents first she wore a skirt significantly longer then usual when she went out and a blouse that was less tight. She arrived at their house a bit early hoping to get things going so she leave earlier than she had planned. Everything went slow though. Dinner take longer to cook than expected for one thing. Finally she decided to go ahead and leave, she thanked them for the good meal and everything, but that she had to go meet a couple of friends she had promised to meet afterwards. They understood so she good night and left. As she walked down the walk way she heard Jon's mother say to Jon's father that they needed to pray for Brittany because she had a feeling something was up. Brittany wasn't sure what that was about, but was in too much a hurry to go back and ask. She thought she should ask later but on the way to the club she forgot about it.

Once there she found the table Susan was at and sat down. Even before she sat she saw that Steve, the handsome guy, was at the table already. As she sat he turned said hi than promptly turned back to the girl he had been talking to, effectively ignoring Brittany. She didn't like that and wondered how to get his attention again.

Ten minutes after her arrival he got a call on his cell phone. He answered it reluctantly and after a short conversation which included telling the person on the line that he was relaxing but after a moment he nodded and said he would be there immediately. As he ended the conversation Steve gave Brittany a significant look that she missed. He stood and told those around the table that something had come up at work that needed his immediate attention, as he said he was sorry he had to leave Steve looked directly at Brittany. He added that he would see them next time and would be able to spend more time with them. He was still looking directly and smiling at Brittany when he spoke about spending more time with them. This time she noticed his look and smiled back. He nodded and walked away.

She watched him head for the exit feeling the same way she had felt as a sophomore in high school when the captain of the football said he wanted to meet her. It wasn't until later after she was home undressing that she remembered what the captain of the football team had really wanted. She had told him a flat out no even though it had been one of the hardest Nos she had ever given.

After Steve left the girls talked about dating high school and in collage. Brittany mentioned that she was glad she didn't have to date anymore. Two of the others who were also married agreed with that even though one said that she did miss dating and sometimes she went out on them anyway. Brittany and at least one other was shocked with this but she said her husband understood and she didn't do anything bad during the dates maybe a little kissing but that was it. She ended by saying that she did it for fun, to relax, not because she had to meet people.

Soon after Brittany left and went home. The rest of the week was lonely, she went to a movie by herself but it wasn't the same even though she enjoyed the movie. She had one more get together with Jane and Kyle, interrupting another outing with her ex-bridesmaid. That Friday she went to her In-laws for dinner again. After the meal they talked and played games 'till late. Saturday night Susan came by and this time picked her up, so Brittany couldn't say no, and they went to the same club again. Two friends were there already so Brittany and Susan sat at their table. Not that long after they sat two guys came over and talked to the other two girls, sitting down next to them.

Brittany was in a booth while her bridesmaid was sat on a chair in front of the table. The other two girls and the two guys sat on the other side of the booth. After a couple of drinks, Brittany making sure she drank very few alcoholic drinks, Steve arrived. This time it was obvious that he wanted to talk to Brittany. The only place to sit was next to Brittany. He slide in and ended up with one of his legs touching hers. She scooted over slightly but before too long his was touching her leg again. His attention made her feel good even though she was uncomfortable with him being that close. It had been almost three weeks since she had had sex with Jon and she could feel her body reacting to Steve's. That day long fuck session she had engineered had worn off faster then she had hoped and Steve's leg next to her partially naked one felt good. Soon after he arrived Steve made a dramatic point and dropped his hand after waving it around. It landing flat right above her knee. She jumped in surprise as it landed than looked down at it. His eyes followed her gaze, saw where his hand was.

He looked her in the face and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put it there, even though it is a nice looking leg."

He removed his hand lightly caressing the top of her leg as he did. They kept talking and he complimented her on her outfit. When she refused to dance he said that he thought she would be a great dancer with her build and athletic like movements. All she said was thank you. A minute later his hand was back on her knee and she looked at him and he again apologized. Again as he removed he caressed her skin. That happened a third time, she again looked at him funny and he removed it. A few minutes later it was back and she thought about leaving it there since it was a bother to keep having him remove it and it felt good. after thinking for a moment she removed the hand. A while later it was back but this time she didn't seem to notice until his fingers started to caresses the inside of her thigh. Again she was tempted to leave it. The fingers felt good and she further thought that she would tell him to remove it if his hand started moving upwards. However after a minute the good sensations increased and she again removed the hand.

Half and hour later Jane came in with her husband and after dancing once they came over to the table Brittany was at. They said hi to Brittany and Susan, then talked some. Jane stepped closer to Brittany at one point and happened to glance down. She saw Steve's hand resting on her thigh. Jane frowned but Brittany was looking another way and didn't see it. A couple of minutes later she again glanced down at the hand and this time she thought she saw the fingers moving back and forth. A minute later she again looked down not being able to keep her eyes away from the sight. This time Brittany saw her look and followed her eyes wondering what she was looking at. She startled a little when she saw the hand. She gave Steve a dirty look. He saw it and removed his hand. Brittany tried to scoot over but couldn't go more than a few inches.

Jane finished talking and her and her husband left. She was still concerned about Brittany though for she knew Steve. She had wondered about it when she first noticed him sitting so close to Brittany and the fact that he had his hand on her friend's bare thigh gave her more reason for concern. He was after Brittany.

Soon after they left Brittany decided it was time to go but when she tried to get her friend's attention Susan was busy talking. She went to the bathroom and when she got back Steve was gone which relieved Brittany and at the same time disappointed her. She felt like she did at times when nice looking boys refused to date her again because she hadn't gone as far as they wanted. Steve came back soon after. She was puzzled by her relief as he again sat down beside her.

This time he kept his hand to himself but he said, "I watched you as I walked back to the table, I hope you don't mind me saying it but, you are very beautiful tonight and it is hard for me to keep my eyes off of you."

She had heard lines like that before and knew what they were but this time his tone sounded like he really meant it and not throwing her a line.

A few minutes late he turned to her and quietly said, "I know you are married and this may make you uncomfortable but I like to complement beautiful women. I sat by you tonight because of your beauty and because your outfit looks very nice, it goes with your eyes and shows off your figure without being too reveling. From the conversations I have had with your friends I knew you would be a nice person to get to know. And I was right you are someone I could become friends with. You have a great personality and you are intelligent."

Brittany almost rolled her eyes at that but at the same time again from his tone and demur she thought he was not using a line but really meant it .

She said, "Thank you, I think you are nice ... and I'm sure you know you are good looking."

Right after that she turned to Susan and said, "I need to get up early tomorrow and its already late."

To emphasis what she said she yawned and rocked her neck back forth as if her neck was tired.

Her friend said "OKay, let me go to the bathroom and I will take you home."

She got up and headed toward the bathrooms.

Steve said "It may take her awhile to get in there, let me help you wake up."

She looked at him with a puzzled expression but he motioned for her to turn. She turned her head and body away from him and he placed his hands on her shoulders. He began to massage her shoulders and upper back including the back of her neck. After a few minutes she felt his hands go under her arms almost to the swell of her breasts, she tensed slightly at that but he moved his hands back.

He said, "Its one of the things friends can do for each other you know. I do this for all my friends. It relaxes people and helps them sleep better at times."

His hands slide back down and under her arms again. His fingers almost touching the sides of her breast on the one side than he slowly massaged his way to the other side and again almost touched her breast. After a few seconds he went back to the first side. She was lightly groaning from to having her muscles relax. It did feel good. It was also sensual and as his lightly touched her breast she didn't flinch. Soon both hands were massaging and even caressing the side of that breast. She groaned in more pleasure this time instead of relaxing. He quickly moved his hands to the other side again. This time a couple of his fingers brushed her nipple as he caressed that boob. She almost jumped not only from the contact but from the erotic feeling it produced.

After a few seconds longer she said, "I think that's enough."

She said it kinda dreamily so he continued but suddenly she turned her head to him and said, "I said I think that's enough," in a stronger tone.

He immediately removed his hands and said, "I'm sorry I got carried away. Your skin feels so smooth, nice and warm, that is why my hand kept landing on your leg tonight. I apologize for it doing that but your skin felt good under it. You really are a very special girl. If you won't married I wouldn't mind dating you."

He paused as Susan came back and Brittany stood, he said "Too bad you have to be alone for such a long time."

It sounded like a light rebuke of her husband, but Brittany wasn't sure as she thought about it on the way home. She also thought about her being alone for so long. And she thought about something that happened as they were getting into the car. Steve had walked them to her friend's car and opened the door for Brittany. A second before she slipped into her seat he hugged her impulsively and than kissed her on the mouth. Light and quick but it was a kiss.

He pulled back immediately and looking away in embarrassment he said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that but I got carried away again. I find that easy to do with you tonight. "

He paused than said, "It was a very enjoyable evening and I hope you found it the same."

Steve then turned and hurried away like he had said more than he should have. All the way home Brittany felt his lips on hers when she thought about the kiss. It had felt good. Too quick but still nice. Susan expressed surprise that Steve would do that. He only got carried away like that with certain woman he liked and he hardly ever kissed someone before going on a couple of dates with them.

Even after she was dropped off at her home, her lonely apartment, Brittany thought about how good Steve's hand felt on her leg and how complementarily he had been. She had known guys who had complimented her before, most guys and some girls always were complimenting her. They usually wanted one thing but in his case it seemed different. His kiss, as quick as it was, left her wanting more.

As she got ready for bed she spoke to the empty walls, "Jon why aren't you here? I need a good fuck."

She surprised herself by dropping off to sleep immediately but when the alarm went off she didn't feel refreshed. She had had some erotic dreams. Some of them disturbed her as well as arousing her. Brittany couldn't remember ever having that many erotic dreams in one night before. Not even the night before her wedding or the night before Jon came him the last time he was gone like this. Both times she had had dreams but not this many.

She found her self getting up to find that vibrator they had given her at her bachelorette party. She had only used it three times, the first time had been the last time Jon was gone for a month. Come to think of it she had used four times, once had been for Jon. As she looked through her drawers. She remembered it was buried at the bottom of one, she thought about the dreams. They had been some of the most real dreams of Jon fucking her she had had in a long time, but the part that disturbed was that toward the end it wasn't Jon making love to her but Steve. She wasn't sure when her husband changed but at one point she looked up and saw Steve climbing on top of her getting in the right position to stick his cock into her. In another dream she saw herself sucking someone's cock. She knew it wasn't Jon's. It was bigger for one thing. When she looked up to see how the guy was enjoying her blow job she saw Steve's face twisted in ecstasy. True she had had dreams before about having sex with other guys but not like this. She was sure that it was the last dreams with Steve that had turned her on the most.

She slipped off her sleeping shorts and laid back down, spreading her legs as she did. She hated doing this but she had gone to sleep horny and after those dreams she was even more aroused.

Out loud she said, "Jon why did you leave me alone?"

Than thinking about how she had felt the night before she added in an almost tearful tone, "I need you not only to get me off, but for stability but you left me alone for a whole month."

The last was said with some heat in anger as she turned on the vibrator. As She hoped the batteries still had some charge left in them. As she listen to it and felt it as it buzz against her hand she thought the batteries were down but it was vibrating enough to get her off. She touched the device to her nipples first. She let it rest against her right nipple for approximately thirty seconds than moved it to the left hand one for the same amount of time.

She went back and forth like that for half a dozen times then moved it down to her clit. She was already greatly aroused so she immediately pressed it against her joy button making sure it was in contact with the part that connected to her body. She gasped loudly from the sudden pleasure that filled her body. She let it rest there groaning as her ephori grew from the vibrations. Next she sawed it back and forth against her clit, allowing it to touch more of that pleasure spot. God, that felt so good. She needed it badly, especially after those dreams last night.