Two Seductions?? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she moved the tip down and touched it to her pussy. She almost screamed out a groan. She rubbed it against both lips enjoying the sensation. She kept it up for a couple of minutes, moving it all over her pussy, even touching it to her anus for a few seconds. Than knowing the time was running out she positioned it so that the tip was touch her open slit then plunged it deep into her pussy, almost all the way in with one shove. She let out a half scream that time. Brittany let it sit inside her as she enjoyed the sensation of something hard and big filling her pussy. The vibration it was giving off helped also.

After a few seconds she withdrew it part way then immediately pushed it back in. She pulled it out and plunged it back in all the way up to where her hand was holding the very end of it. She kept up that rhythm for a minute or two than as another idea stuck her she withdrew it part way and leaned it backward toward the mattress. She couldn't quite get it to touch her anus but she was close enough so that the sensations from the vibrations reached that puckered opening. At the same time the tip was pressed against one wall of her pussy very close to her G-spot. God that felt good she thought. After a few seconds she leaned it the other way trying to get the part that was sticking out to touch her clit. Again she wasn't able to quite touch it but it was close enough for her to feel the vibrations on her most sensitive spot. After a minute or so of leaning it that way she decided the heck with it and pushed it all the way to the hilt into her love tunnel. Then she brought her other hand around and started rubbing her clit. She moved three fingers in a circle over it pressing the tips hard against that delicious feeling spot. She began to fantasize about Jon fucking her, picturing scenes fro her dreams.

A very short time later she pulled it out but immediately plunge it back in. Pulled it out again half way then thrust it in, pulled it out all the way then shoved it back in roughly spreading her pussy's lips with the device. She continued her in and out thrusts, speeding them up as her orgasm approached. Soon though her mental images changed, even as in her dream Jon's cock changed, growing larger. When she finally looked up at the face it belonged to it was Steve's face. She had kept sucking though enjoying the look she was creating on his face. Now in her imagination Jon's images changed to Steve's image with his longer and wider cock. As her climax hit she gasped out the word "noooo!" as a dream scene of Steve sticking his larger cock into her very wet pussy replayed in mind. Two seconds later as she increased both the speed of her thrusting the vibrator in an out of her pussy and her the speed of her fingers moving over her clit, her climax hit.

She let out a "UGGGGsssss. God, now! Nnaaaa."

She laid there a moment enjoying the after feelings but also thinking about the dreams and the fantasies that had popped into her head. But she had to get up and clean herself up so she would be on time to work. As she picked up the vibrator to put it away and streak of anger went through her heart. Why was Jon gone so long? She needed him here. She was horny as hell and a part of her was afraid of how she was responding to Steve. Now though she didn't have time to think about the ramifications of the fact that it was fantasies of Steve that had gotten her off not those of her husband. As she dressed, after she had cleaned up a bit, though she did ask herself why she had dreamed and imagined that Steve was better hung than Jon. It could be her subconscious deciding that she desired Steve more or some such. She had seen cocks that were larger than Jon before. That one stripper who had shoved his cock into her face at her bachelorette party had been huge. She had wanted to suck it even though she refused. She shook her head thinking about it.

After dressing since Brittany now had no time for breakfast she grabbed two cereal bars. She wanted to stop at Starbucks on the way to work but the line would be way too long so she had what she hardly ever drank. Brittany proceeded to warm up some water for instant coffee in the microwave, so she could eat the bars and drink on the way. She made the coffee extra strong. A few minutes later as she was reaching for the door she recalled something from the night before. While Steve had been messaging her back, her hand had dropped onto something hard.

Brittany at first hadn't realized what it was but as she felt its length and heard a small groan escape from Steve's lips she knew it was his cock. She had pulled her hand away immediately, reacting as if she had touched something hot, which it was in a way, but now that she thought about it, she had gotten a good feel of it for two or three seconds. She was almost positive it was larger than Jon's. How much bigger she couldn't say and she wasn't completely positive since she had felt it through two layers of cloth but she thought it was.

She liked her job, it was supposed to be part time, only something to give their fiancees a lift, but she was able to use some of what she had studied in collage. Officially she was a receptionist but she ended up doing other jobs that enabled her to use what she had learned in her business minor. She had chosen that as a minor because nothing else interested her and the collage she went to insisted she have to have a declared minor. Now she was glad she had taken the courses and glad she was using it. She engrossed herself in her work during more than she would normally but she was troubled as she left at the end of her day.

She had found a text message on her cell phone from Susan. Steve was going to be at the club that evening and wanted to know if Brittany was going to be there. He had expressed interest with going out on a date with her. Her friend had explained that he knew she was married and devoted to her husband, even if Jon did leave her alone at times, but this would not be a date date, it would be a friendship date. Part of her felt good that someone that handsome would express interest in dating her. much like she had felt in high school and later in collage when an upperclassman or someone who could have any girl he wanted would ask her out.

After she got home her friend called to ask if she could pick her up that evening, this time there would be four to six girls getting together for the evening. That somewhat calmed Brittany's disquietness. If Steve showed up it wouldn't be a date with all those girls there but at the same time she hoped he would be there. She thought about not going out but she was still angry at Jon for leaving her for a whole month and Susan said it would be fun to go out and they could gossip again. After all since their marriage she had not been able to talk much with any of her friends. These outings would help to make up for that. She finally decided to go.

Brittany fixed herself a lonely dinner and as she did she got even more upset at Jon. She was here eating by herself still horny, the masturbation session that morning had only helped to a small degree, and she blamed Jon.

After she ate she dressed to go out choosing her shortest skirt and tightest blouse even though she couldn't say why. She wanted Steve to like her but she wasn't planning on having sex with him.

When her friend picked her up Joanna was in the car also. Brittany raised her eyebrows at that but didn't say anything. The arrived at the club and were able to find a table rather quickly. Another friend met them there and when Brittany asked who else was coming her bridesmaid said that no one else was. Brittany looked at her funny with a bad feeling but her friend shrugged her shoulders and said that the others couldn't make it at the last moment.

They sat at a table with half a booth and three chairs, Brittany sat on the booth seat, and they all talked. The other two tried to get Brittany to drink more than normal saying she should relax Jon would be home in six days and her lonely time would soon be over, besides he was probably out drinking with his friends. She still held back though. Joanna danced with some of the single guys. She had already explained that tonight was one of the nights she could find someone to have anal sex with. Which wasn't as easy as it sounded. Many guys were like her husband and didn't like doing it and others wanted something else first. The way she said Brittany again thought that some times they got that something else.

On her way to the dance floor to find a dance partner that might be interested in butt fucking her, Joanna ran into Steve. He had been on his way to the table but stopped to talk to her. They were to far away to hear what she said to him but it looked like to Brittany that she was offering her butt to Steve. He looked like he was thinking it over. Brittany's heart stopped for a moment. He was her date not Joanna's. Brittany wondered if Steve was going to go off with her because he had a better offer than what he would get from Brittany. He turned toward the table and than back to Joanna and shook his head. It looked like he said thanks and check on him later. Did that mean he was planning on leaving Brittany early so he could have sex with someone else? Sex with someone else?! Why was she thinking about him like that?

Steve sat down next to her even though there was room elsewhere at the table. She noticed that he was wearing a blue shirt with lighter blue Geographic designs on it and she had already noticed his black pants were tighter than he had worn the previous nights. The outfit looked very good on him bringing out the color of his blue eyes and making him look sort of buff. Steve's body next to her made her feel good. He joined in the conversation about dating in high school and how some dates were good and others had been not so good. Susan had been talking about how she had lost out for further dates from some of the better looking dates because she hadn't gone as far as they wanted.

After a while Brittany noticed that Steve had scooted closer and now his leg was touching hers. It felt good to have a male leg next to her naked one even if his was clothed. She was so aroused from that morning that her pussy begun to get wet. She didn't say anything about the leg but kept talking about dating and now who had been the better kisser. A while later she suddenly felt her pussy tingle. She paused for a moment wondering why. She looked down at her leg and was surprised to see Steve's hand lightly resting on the top of her thigh an inch or less below the hem of her skirt. His fingers were caressing her inner thigh. So that was why her pussy had tingled. It had been light but she had enjoyed it anyway. She stared at his hand wondering how long it had been there for she hadn't even noticed when he placed it on her leg. She decided not to say anything since it felt good but wasn't overpowering yet. If he moved his hand closer to her pussy or if the feeling intensified, she would ask him to remove it she promised herself.

She rejoined the conversation so didn't see the smile of triumph that appeared for a second on Steve's face. A few minutes later she felt another light tickle go through her pussy but only kept talking. Soon after she felt her skirt move and glanced down. This time his hand was under the hem and his caressing fingers were inches away from where her leg joined her body. That meant it was maybe six inches away from her pleasure hole. This time when the tingle went through her pussy she could barely keep from groaning out loud.

Suddenly she jumped up and said, "I suddenly realized I need to go to the bathroom bad, after I come back I want to dance."

As she walked away Susan followed her with her eyes smiling triumphantly then glanced at Steve. But Steve wasn't smiling he was looking doubtful. Brittany was thinking that even though she did have to pee, this was more a distraction than her really having to go that badly. That was also why she had said she wanted to dance. She liked being with Steve, his compliments and the way he would always ask her opinion made her feel good. Yes he had lightly put down Jon but she was mad at Jon too so what he said fit her mood. His hand had felt good in a different way. It hadn't been producing any over powering feelings yet but she was afraid that he was aiming to get his fingers inside her pussy. That would be going too far but at the same time she didn't want to insist that he stop.

She was afraid that if she did he would leave and it would for sure cause the minor feelings his caresses were producing to cease. She was in a turmoil knowing she should put a stop to what was happening between her and Steve but at the same time not wanting to. She should be able to control herself to keep him from going any further, after all the good feelings he was producing weren't that strong yet.

She had to wait to use a stall in the bathroom and when she finally got back to the table he was involved in the conversation. Brittany stood at the table waiting for Steve to remember they were going to dance. After what seemed like a longer than normal time he finally finished what he was saying to Susan then stood up. He walked with Brittany to the dance floor where they danced to a hot latin number. After it was over they sat down and Brittany wondered if dancing had been a good idea after all. She was hotter than she was before, her panties had gotten wet during her movements to that pounding beat and it wasn't just with sweat. According to his demur Steve was more aroused too. After they sat down again he ordered a cool drink for each of them. When it came Brittany immediately noticed it had a heavy alcohol taste. She put it back down and decided not to drink any more of it.

Soon after her friend left to use the bathroom, which left Brittany and Steve at the table alone together. They talked and Steve edged closer, soon he was touching her thigh with his again. Brittany's breath speeded up and she could feel her panties get wetter. He complimented her, telling her how good she was at dancing, and telling her how exciting seeing her in that blouse was. He knew she had worn it for him and that made him feel good that she would do that. She liked what he was saying even if he was getting too personal, it had been weeks since Jon had complemented her like that and a girl needs an ego boost at times she thought.

This time she did notice when his hand dropped to her leg. It had happened a moment before he tried to kiss her. They were talking about a romantic movie they had each seen and his head had somehow moved right next to hers during the conversation. They had paused for a moment and he had looked at her with desire and something more she thought. He moved his face forward and kissed the side of her face, when she didn't protest he moved his head around so he was facing her face. She looked unsure but he still moved forward and tried to kiss her. She turned her head though so that his lips touched her cheek. He let them stay there for two moments then leaned back.

He said, "I'm sorry I got carried away again. I...I don't know why you have that effect on me. I could say I like you and maybe even almost love you but that would sound too much like a line. Like all I want is to get into your pants. I...I well..."

He turned his head as if he was embarrassed. Than he continued,"I do like you a lot. I know you are married but I figured I could spend some time with you while your husband was away working and probably having a good time with his work buddies."

He had said something along those lines already but earlier he had added that he knew how those type of guys were, they would probably go to a strip joint and get drunk. Some may even spend some time after the shows with the strippers, getting lap dances or even more from there. That had been before Susan had gone to use the bathroom and Susan had agreed with him saying that she knew people in the same line of work that did go see strippers while away from their wives. She than went on to hint that Jon may join the others as his buddies found some release from the sexual tensions building up during the four weeks they were away from their wives and girl friends. Brittany had frowned at that but she didn't give that much of a defense of her husband. She missed the significant look each of the other two gave the other as she only gave her husband a token defense. Now Steve's tone reminded her of his earlier statement.

"My time with you would be short but it would a time I could remember after he comes back and I wouldn't be able to spend any more time at your side.... And I hope to give you a good time while you are alone."

He shrugged here than continued, "After all Jon is having a good time out with his buddies why can't you."

Yeah, she agreed in her mind Jon is having a good time and I am alone so why can't I have a good time. And after all it isn't my fault that Steve feels that way about me. Maybe I should give him a hug that could make him feel better especially if it comes from me.

She reached her arms out and put them around him than hugged him saying, "I understand how you feel."

She thought his body felt great against hers. She didn't notice that when he put his arms around her he started messaging her back again nor did she notice that he rubbed his chest against her breasts. That last caused the material of her light bra to caress her nipples much like it had when the one girl had partially undressed her at her bachelorette party. Soon after the hug was over he asked her to dance again and she agreed. Why not have some fun, after all Jon was. Her husband had returned her last call late and didn't seem to have a good explanation of why his call was late. In fact his last couple of calls were late and short too. She wondered if he was getting used to not being around her or if his friends had dragged him to a strip joint. Steve was a good dancer after all plus he looked good dancing which Brittany appreciated at the moment. Not to mention while dancing she was able to get a look at his bulge, in those tight pants, only to see if he really was bigger then Jon of course.

Jon was not having any fun at that moment he was worried about Brittany. He had arrived home not long ago to find an empty apartment. Brittany hadn't told him about going out tonight. Her car was in its place so she probably wasn't at his parents or even hers. After making sure she wasn't around their home he had checked their cell line and found the text message she had gotten that said Steve wanted to date her. His jaw had dropped open. So Jane had been right after all. She had ran into Jon's older brother and his wife while they were out on the town. For a change they had decided to go to a dance club that evening. Neither one had ever been to one before but they felt like now was the time to check one out. They had recognized Jane from the wedding and they had talked. Jane had asked if he knew how to get into touch with Jon and his brother had given her a phone number at the place he was staying.

She had called him that evening but he was in bed already and therefore wasn't able to talk to her. The next day she tried again but using his cell phone whose number was also supplied by his brother. She got him and told him that she had seen Brittany out the night before. He was a little concerned about that, but only a little.

Until that is she told him that she had seen a guy sitting next to her with his hand on her leg. Jane went on to explain that when Brittany had noticed it she had stared at the guy until he removed his hand but it looked like it had happened before and that she was getting used to it being there. Jon had asked if she knew who the guy was and she said it Steve. Jon let out an "oh oh" for he knew who Steve was and what he was after with Brittany. After he hung up Jon went straight to his boss to ask for some personal time. His boss said that they only had five days left but Jon said it was something that needed to be taken care of now back home. Jon hadn't wanted to tell him what the problem was for a couple of reasons. One was that he thought his boss might ask if Jon didn't trust his wife and Jon was afraid he would have to answer with a no. Not with Steve after her. His boss once more asked him to stay since he needed Jon but he understood that family difficulties came first. Jon hurriedly packed and left.