Two Ships

Story Info
Like two ships that pass in the night...
2.7k words
4.52
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
963 Followers

I was driving to Vegas from Dallas to party for the week. I had everything I needed. Bikini, a couple pairs of shorts, new tops, new shoes, lingerie. Everything. Well, everything but the charger cord to my phone which crapped out as I was using it for directions. I didn't even think about it until it was too late. The top was down on my Jaguar and I was feeling nice and free as I cruised down the road. I even wore a spaghetti strap tank top to showcase my ample cleavage just in case I was pulled over.

Now the sun was setting, the gas-o-meter was getting dangerously close to the big "E" and I was panicking just a little. I figured I would have to stop and ask for directions but I knew, dressed as I was, that would be a little risky. Just as I was about to turn the car around and try to drive back the way I'd come; I saw a figure riding a horse in the distance. Praying that whomever it was was friendly, I pulled over and honked my horn. That caught the attention of the rider who came my way.

I was pleasantly surprised when the rider turned out to be a woman. She was covered in dust and sweat, looking like the stereotypical tomboy cowgirl complete with flannel button-up, faded blue jeans, a pair of well-worn boots, a beat-up cowboy hat and even a bandana. She could have been the Marlboro Man except, well, she wasn't a man. Her tucked-in shirt showed the contours of her body nicely as well as the tight-fitting jeans showcasing her tight, muscular ass and legs. She was so cute too! Blonde hair in a ponytail contrasted nicely with her dark, tanned skin. There was a natural beauty to her, no makeup necessary.

After dismounting, she sauntered over, a dazzling smile on her face. Instantly, I was put at ease when I saw it. "Hey, thanks for coming over. My phone died and I think I'm lost." I said when she was in hearing distance.

"Where ya headed to?" Her voice was light with the most adorable Texas accent. I was looking at her face but I noticed her eyes were a little lower on my body. I'd never messed around with another woman before but I'd always been curious. Also, there was something about her that caused me to squirm a little in my seat.

"Um..." For a moment, my mind blanked. "Yeah, headed to Vegas." I said, trying to concentrate and not get distracted by her body.

"You're right. You're lost." she replied, laughing. "Tell ya what. Follow me to my house and you can charge your phone."

"Thanks!" I replied. "That'll really help. You sure your husband won't mind?"

"No husband. Just me and Butch, my dog." She mounted the horse and I followed in my car back to a nice, little ranch style house. An old jeep was in the yard with all sorts of barnyard animals around. There also was a huge German Sheppard sleeping on the porch. He perked up and started barking as I drove up which caused me to get nervous again. However, my savior took Butch by his collar and attached him to a tree with a heavy chain.

"Come on in. It's safe." she said when she finished chaining Butch up. "Sorry about that. He's really a sweetheart when you get to know him."

"Yeah, I'm sure he is." I replied, glancing Butch's way. "I'm Vicky, by the way." I said, realizing I hadn't introduced myself. "I really appreciate this."

"Emma. My pleasure." Emma replied as she took my phone and attached it to her charger. "Want some tea?" Again, it was obvious that she was looking at my tits. Then I realized why. The house was cold and my nipples were poking out obscenely.

"Uh, yeah. That would be great." I replied. I could feel my face heat up as I blushed. Emma smiled a little at my reaction and motioned me to take a seat at the table which I did. "So, just you here by yourself?" I said, watching her body as she poured the drinks.

Emma bent over the table to hand me my drink which allowed me to glimpse down her top. Nice tits, no bra. "Yep. Just me and Butch after Pa died."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear." I replied. My own father had passed away, leaving me a very large inheritance. Still, I knew the pain of loss.

Emma shrugged. "It happens." she said. I could tell that it still hurt, though.

"Must get lonely, though."

"This place keeps me busy so I really don't notice." Emma said after taking a sip of her tea. "Still, it's nice to have someone to talk to besides Butch." she said, smiling.

I laughed at that. "I bet he's a great talker." There was a pause as we both sat and drank our tea.

"So, Vegas?" Emma said after a minute or two.

"Yeah, going to, um, relax." I answered.

"Alone?" Emma asked, her eyebrows raised.

I laughed. "Yeah, no S O of my own, either. I usually fly but I decided to drive this time."

"Well, I'm sorry ya got lost but happy ya stopped by." Emma said, rising from her seat. "More tea?"

"Please." I replied. Emma looked into my eyes and brushed her fingers on mine when she took my glass. I couldn't help but shudder a little. When she handed me the full glass, I took it from her hand, put it on the table and stood up. It was obvious. We were both here, both lonely for human contact. Both horny.

I cupped Emma's face with my hands, my creamy white skin contrasting with her dark tan. We gazed into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. Then, I felt Emma wrap her arms around my waist and I knew that it was okay what I wanted to do.

Leaning in, my lips touched hers. Just a brief brush at first, then again, this time with more intensity. I felt her tongue lick my lips, so I opened my mouth a little and invited her in. Emma was an amazing kisser. When we were finished, I was left breathless and a little light-headed.

Emma bit her lower lip as she pulled back and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Baby, I've been wantin' to see these from the moment I rode up." she said as she pushed the straps of my top down my arms. Almost reverently, Emma lifted the hem of my shirt up and off of me, my boobs on full display right there in her kitchen.

Reaching up, Emma cupped my tits, running her thumbs across my hardened nipples. I gasped and let out a little moan as she gently pinched my nubbins. Her touch was light but her hands were calloused and rough from working on the farm.

I closed my eyes, smiling when she pinched my nipples a bit harder. I guess that was a signal for her because Emma then used them to pull me into another kiss, this time deeper and more aggressive than the other two times.

I mewled into Emma's mouth as she pinched and twisted my nipples, our tongues wrestling. When her hands left my tits, it was only to push my shorts and panties off my body. There I was, nude in a stranger's kitchen, turned on beyond belief as her rough fingers probed my shaved pussy. I began to rock my hips, rubbing my clitty on her fingers, moaning as my juices leaked out.

Just as I was about to get some relief, Emma pulled back causing me to whine in frustration. She laughed, then said "Ya wanna cum for me, baby?"

I nodded. "Please may I cum for you Emma? I need to so bad."

Emma laughed. "Well, if you need it that bad, I need something too." She took me by the hand, leading me to her bedroom. Sitting me on the bed, Emma kicked off her boots. I watched in rapt attention as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Her body was tanned all over which led me to believe that she did a lot of yard work either topless or completely nude. The answer was completely nude as when she removed her jeans and panties, there wasn't a single tan line that I could see. I was a little surprised at Emma's panties too. I expected plain and simple cotton but when she removed her pants, black lace greeted my eyes.

The site of Emma's unclothed body made my mouth water. There wasn't a patch of hair below her eyebrows. She was tanned and toned, her pussy lips full and engorged, just a hint of pink peeking through her nut-brown tan.

Emma gently eased me back until I was lying down, then climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. Even though I'd thought about it many times as I rubbed myself off, I had never eaten pussy before so I hesitated for a moment. I guess I wasn't starting quick enough because Emma grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her crotch. When I was licking her slit and sucking on her clit to her satisfaction, Emma let go of my hair, leaned back so her ass was resting on my tits and held my arms down with her hands.

The taste was intoxicating. Emma's salty sweat mixed with her sweet pussy juices to create an amazing flavor that I couldn't get enough of. She really got off when I pursed my lips and sucked her engorged clitty between them, whipping my tongue against the tender morsel.

Emma rocked her hips harder as I returned to using my tongue to scoop up her fluids. All of the sudden, her whole body tensed. Then Emma let out a scream and flooded my mouth. I sucked and licked as fast and as much as I could, not wanting to miss a drop.

When she finished orgasming, Emma flopped onto the bed, her chest heaving as she came down from the high I'd given her. I licked my lips as I laid there, then used my tongue to try to get the rest of Emma's juices off my face. She joined me after catching her breath, licking my cheeks and chin, then French kissing me deeply.

"Ready to cum, baby?" Emma asked as she rubbed her hand over my body. I nodded, unable to speak. Her calloused but gentle fingers again found my pussy. We kissed again as she plunged her index and middle fingers inside me, curling them up to tickle my g spot.

God bless, this woman was talented. I moaned into Emma's mouth as my climax quickly built. For a moment, I was afraid that she would stop again, once more denying me. I shouldn't have worried though. Soon, my body tensed as I clenched down on Emma's magical fingers, my juices coating her hand. She kept on fucking me with her fingers as another wave hit me.

Again, I was breathless and light-headed when Emma broke the kiss. She eased her cum-covered fingers past my lips and I licked and sucked them clean of my own juices. Emma removed her fingers when I was finished and licked my super-sensitive pussy clean, causing another tremble to course through me.

When she finished, Emma laid down next to me. I thought we were finished, a nice but brief dalliance with a stranger. Two ships passing in the night and all. I was wrong.

"Hey baby, I gotta toy that I wanna use." Emma said after kissing me. "Ya up for it?" I'd used plenty of toys on my pussy and was actually proud of my collection so I thought that there was nothing she could do to surprise me. Again, I was wrong.

When I nodded, Emma smiled, got out of bed, and went to her dresser. "On your knees for this one." she said. I complied, rolling over so that my ass was sticking up in the air. There was a long pause while Emma did something behind me. I was about to look when I felt her moistened fingers enter my pussy and her tongue tease my asshole.

I moaned into Emma's pillow as she intensified her finger movements. Usually, I didn't get turned on from my ass but her talented tongue tickled my rosebud just right. I could actually feel juices leaking from my pussy run down my leg.

Just as I thought this would be all she did, Emma stopped her fingers and tongue. I let out a small moan, desperate for her to continue. That's when I felt the tip of something long and pointy enter me.

The toy was thick, thicker than what I had at home. It hurt a little going in as I was stretched more than I'd ever been. When the base hit my pussy, Emma started pumping it in and out. My God, I could feel every bump as she slowly fucked me. "Damn girl, fuck me!" I exclaimed, wanting more of this. So, she did.

Emma picked up the pace, causing me to grunt. It felt so damn amazing. Another orgasm started in the pit of my stomach and quickly grew. Just as I was about to explode, Emma surprised the hell out of me. The next time she pushed the dildo into me, she kept pushing.

I let out a scream of surprise, pain, and pleasure as what felt like a tennis ball was being shoved into my pussy. I almost told her to stop when, to my shock, it popped inside me. The tip of the dildo was touching my cervix as Emma just held it there, allowing me to adjust to the size.

When she thought it was long enough, Emma started up again, this time with a twist. Literally. Every time she moved back and forth, careful not to let the big part pop out, she would twist her wrist. My eyes rolled in the back of my head at the sensations this amazing woman was giving me. When she popped the ball out and shoved it back in, that was all it took.

I let out a scream and clenched down, my whole body shaking as the orgasm caused my body to freeze. It felt like the pleasure wave wouldn't end but, too soon, I collapsed onto the bed, the dildo still deep inside me.

Emma hopped onto the bed, lying down next to me, gently rubbing my ass and back as I came down. When I finally rolled over, our eyes met. She had the hungriest look to her, like she could have spent all night devouring my pussy.

Emma and I shared a deep, sensual kiss before she whispered "Ready baby?" into my ear. I nodded and tried my best to loosen up as she pulled on the dildo. The sensation was incredible as she slowly withdrew it, the ball stretching me wide. When it popped out, another little tremor went through me.

We both licked it clean of my fluids, sharing kisses when our mouths came too close. "Damn, I wish I could take you to Vegas with me." I softly spoke as I laid back on the pillow.

Emma, who was casually playing with my tits, let out a little giggle. "Yeah, I know what ya mean. Can't though. Too much to do round here."

"You sure?" I asked, caressing Emma's cheek. She kissed me, this time a quick smooch on the lips.

"Unfortunately, yeah. Have to say no." We both let out a sigh of disappointment. Then Emma brightened up. "Course, you could always 'get lost' on the way home."

"You know, I just might do that." I replied, giggling. We both dressed and headed to the living room, swapping phone numbers. Just before I headed out the door, Emma handed me the dildo that she'd used on me.

"Something to remember me by if you don't get to come back." Emma said, smiling.

I was pleasantly surprised and gratefully accepted it. "You sure?" I asked, knowing how expensive these could be.

"Yep, it's my gift to ya. I prefer the real thing anyway."

I kissed her thank you which turned into a deep French kiss. When we finally came up for air, Emma swatted me on the ass. "Git outta here, baby, for I change my mind and hop in that fancy car of yours."

Smiling, I gave her one last quick kiss, then headed out.

blondsubles
blondsubles
963 Followers