All Comments on 'Two Sides of the Coin'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Joe what do think of the story? You like?

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@Pjam19689

I just wish you have come up with a better explanation than the alarm,...- Can you? If so write a story and post it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He was an ass

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought this was a site for idiot women and now you broke that tradition by adding an idiot male.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

Your story gives a good picture of how broken a person can be after having been cheated on and how everyone else suffers for the sins of the partners before them.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout5 months ago

Well written with plenty of emotion

MarrttyMarrtty5 months ago

Good story. If it hadn't blown up, she was on a bad path. The 2 sluts would have kept escalating, and eventually she would have been drunk, or in just the right mood. His reaction was pretty realistic.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

Ol' Boy needs therapy soon.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Joe might have been an arse, but he had a good reason to be. He had been brutally betrayed by a woman he totally trusted and by a good friend. He was being defensive when placed into the situation, but wanted to try and find a way to prove Melissa was telling the truth. It's no ones fault by his former wife and his ex-friend.

<>

Melissa was understanding, she knew the issue that Joe faced and she was prepared to wait it out and try to prove to him that she was being honest. She was a real loving and caring partner. In my opinion, Joe was damn lucky he found that alarm "proof" because he was in danger of throwing away a good wife and I can tell you from decades of experience here - a good wife is worth her weight in gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Joe's treatment of his wife is demeaning and disrespectful. His wife's response to his doubts and withdrawal from the family is pathetic. She should welcome him home to a separate bedroom and an appointment with a counselor to address his paranoia and chronic victimhood. Could there be anything less manly or sexy than a guy who goes through life as a victim?

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 month ago

Anonymous wrote: "Could there be anything less manly or sexy than a guy who goes through life as a victim?"

Mike Tyson: "Everyones got a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Until you have faced the possibility of your mate cheating you shouldnt judge.Worst thing are the panic attacks.You get hit by those and all your planned responses to hypothetical situations are out the window.You know the reality your dreams and hopes might be gone.The author has woven a realistic tale of facing a heartbreak only people who have experienced it can understand.

LaucaubinLaucaubin29 days ago

She should leave Joe. He’s too much into himself that he attacks her even when everything points out he’s wrong. He’ll do it again and again. She’ll keep on apologizing for doing nothing wrong...

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Yep ,she cheated .

He isn't man enough to leave her .

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I really don't understand what married women have to do going to strip club. They are wives and mothers not horny teenagers. That's a hard no-no from the start for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I think this is an underrated story. Trying to prove a negative is truly impossible (the alarm just means that someone did it). It’s why open and honest communication is so key. Once the poison of uncertainty enters, it really does corrupt a relationship.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...