Two Sides to Every Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody told me about this at work Tom."

I knew he was still on the landing and it would drive him crazy that I'm not doing something new with him first. I want to be ass fucked by Fred, I was really warming up to the idea of his huge cock inside my butt hole. I spread my cheek apart opening up my ass. I could feel my sphincter spasm over and over again in anticipation of grandpa's baton. I back up so the tip is on my anus hole, it felt so good. My hole opened swallowing Fred's dick until it was half way in. His slippery dick just slides straight down until i'm taking all of it in my ass. I start twerking on it, the pleasure is driving me mad, I just what to shout fuck me grandpa, grab my fucking tits, I bury my head in a pillow and grip on to it, to stop myself screaming. I can feel his large bollocks banging against my wet pussy, I can't keep quiet anymore.

"FUCKING HELL YESSSSS!"

My pussy is now craving his dick, growling with jealousy that my ass was getting all the action.

"Pussy fuck my pussy." I say breathlessly.

I feel Fred manoeuvre behind me, I lift my left leg bolt upright, pulling my right leg up to my chest. I feel the tip of his dick on my lips and I slam my pussy down on it. I want to turn my head, I want to look in his eyes and tell him to fuck me harder. I try to turn my head around but Fred pushes my head down to stop me. I hear grandpa shout;

"Take that you fucking bitch." It turned me on even more, he then grabbed and squeezed my tit driving a orgasm through my body. I slammed my pussy on to his cock in rhythm with his jerks pushing his dick even deeper into my cervix, it was so hot I forgot all about Tom watching, it was just the two of us now. Fred stops banging me exhaustion had hit him. My pussy slams down on his cock with such force I have to hold on to the bedside cabinet to stop me falling off the bed. I am screaming so loud as I continue to full my vagina with Fred's old dick. Grandpa finds the energy from somewhere and with one last mighty push and with cock deep inside me, I feel him full me up, it just keeps coming and coming, my pussy is drenched with our juices.

"Fill me up, YESSSSS!"

my pussy can't hold it all as starts running out as Fred's soft cock falls out of me. Fred slumps on to bed. I use what energy I have left to hold up my tired body. Just as I conduct myself I feel my head being lifted up its Tom. He kisses me hard I kiss back our tongues dancing with pleasure. He throws me on the bed pushes my legs open and fucks me hard. I had never loved him as much as I did at that moment, it was the old Tom. It was getting me so hot hearing Tom's penis squelching with every forward thrust into my soaking wet pussy, then he came inside me, the feel of three peoples juices mixing inside my pussy was so hot.

"I love you Tom." At that moment I did I had just had the hottest sex of my life.

"Love you too."

I woke up the next day at ten. I showered and got dressed. I wasn't due at work until twelve. I sat and had some breakfast. Tom told me that grandpa left at eight and we wouldn't see very much of him. He died ten days later, the beginning of June. we went to see a couple of times and were there when he passed. Even though he was a letch I miss the old git.

4th of July barbecue I'm talking to Ted and some of the other older guys from the street. I see Tom looking at me deep in thought. I start thinking to myself about the sex we after he watched me fucking Fred, I wanted that again I had to manipulate a situation where he could watch me fucking another guy, then he could fuck me.

12