All Comments on 'Two Sides to Every Story Pt. 02'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

I am starting to feel sorry for kat now, as the saying goes if it were not for bad luck I would have no luck at all, but at least she has friends and family she can rely on, does mikki come into the next chapter? {just asking lol} can't wait for the next chater

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

Hi Jenorma

Kat doesn't really have friends and, as far as family is concerned, her dad loves her and her mother hates her (never has liked her, even before she came out; coming out was just the icing on the cake for her). Kat has nobody else; no brothers or sisters.

I'm glad you're starting to feel for Kat. I set out wanting her to be more Queen Bitch than a Bowie song. Now I don't exactly feel sorry for her but I like her a lot. If nothing else, she kicks ass.

Pt. 03 is being submitted tomorrow (it should be visible in two or three days; Literotica seem to be very much on their toes in approving just now). Pt. 04 (intended to be the conclusion) is being written as we speak. It might or might not stretch into Pt. 05 but Mikki is in 3/4/5 big-time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Love the story. Should have I read new beginnings first? Love the adventure she on and people she mets.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

Thank you for enjoying the story.

The New Beginnings series inspired Kat's story but I've tried to write it so you didn't "have to" have read it first. I suppose arguably it should work so the two series could be read in either order, even though Kat is retaliating!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Terrific!

You have made Kat into a very live person. The story line is nice, the character development is great and your style is beautiful. The sex is steamy, of course, but at this point of the story I seem to be grabbed by the plot. Thanks to you, looking forward to the next part. A few days I gather ..

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
Great

As always a great read. Still want to know if Heather goes to the wedding?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Cindy1001

I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

Pt. 03 (Kat, finally home from Australia, finds out Mikki has "done a Goldilocks" on her) will be submitted later today. Literotica seem to be only taking a couple of days to approve/publish just now, so it should be there Mon/Tues.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rusty333

Yes, Heather did go to the wedding . . . in a big way. "Heather Falls in Love" now has parts 07, 08 and 09! These need a little more editing. I will start submitting them in the next few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous