Two Sister One Cock

Story Info
Two sisters violate one cock.
1k words
4.15
28.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thinks he's passed out," Kirsty Holden giggled and downed another shot of vodka.

Amy laughed and slapped her passed out friend on the forehead. He grunted and breathed in a deep breath but didn't stir from his sleep. "I guess we were too much for him."

Kirsty rolled her eyes. "He should ashamed. Can't even drink a couple of sisters under the table!"

"Well, what now, bed?" Amy asked looking at he sister. Kirsty was tanned and toned. She had tattoos up one leg and thick curly hair. Her green eyes were bright and bold.

Amy looked pretty much the same, they were only a year apart after all. The only difference between them was Amy had straight blonde hair. Both were sexy and slim.

"I don't know, I might make a phone call for a bit of something," Kirsty winked at her sister and licked her lips.

"Oh really. Who's the lucky guy tonight going to be then?"

"Hmm I'm not really sure. They are all boring me lately. I need a new thrill!"

Amy looked down at Harry who was passed out on his back on the couch. She reached out and squeezed the lump between his legs.

"Amy! What are you doing?"

She winked at her sister. "I thought you wanted a new thrill!"

Kirsty looked at her with a shocked expression on her face. "I don't know, I'm not sure about this."

"Come on look at him," she gestured to Harry who was still passed out then reached out and slid the front of his trousers down. Harry's cock popped out. It was throbbing. Amy licked her lips and stared at it hungrily.

"What if he wakes up?"

"If he wakes up I'm sure he wouldn't mind my pussy wrapped around his cock," Amy gripped Harry's shaft and tugged just once. She felt blood instantly rush to it as it began to grow. "I've been told I'm quite tight."

"You too sister?"

Amy nodded and tugged in Harry's cock again. "He ain't gonna wake up."

Kirsty sighed. "Okay, but just this once."

"That's my girl," she smiled at her sister. "Come on. Take your clothes off."

They both pulled down tight skirts and pulled their tops off. Kirsty was wearing a red push up bra that popped off revealing firm, pink nipples tits. Amy wore a black sports bra. She lifted it over her head and clicked it on the floor next to her. Her breasts were just as firm but she had paw print tattoos running from her shoulder down to her right nipple.

"Wow, you look great sister," kirsty gasped.

They were both naked now.

"I know I do, so do you. Have you been working out?"

"Of course."

They both giggled then went quiet as Amy started tugging on Harry's cock with a long nailed hand.

"Is he even gonna go hard." Kirsty asked. As she watched her sister tugging Harry's cock she felt herself start to get wet and horny.

"We'll see!" She moaned as her mouth closed around his cock. Her lips slid up and down his shaft sucking and slurping his thick member and within a few minutes Harry was hard as a rock.

"Oh wow," Kirsty exclaimed and bounced up and down excitedly.

"I know look at that," Amy whispered. Her breathing had got a little heavier as she looked at the thick cock standing straight in front of her. She was dripping wet at the thought of Harry inside her.

"Who should go first?" Kirsty asked, barely able to contain herself as she gushed juices down her thighs.

"You go if you want?" Amy said and released Harry's cock from her hand.

"Are you sure?" She panted. Her pussy needed his cock in her now. "I can wait." She lied.

"Go ahead sister!"

Kirsty didn't wait any longer, she couldn't. Her pussy was so wet and she was so horny she could barely contain her glee as she swung one leg over him and slid down onto his cock right to the back of her insides.

"Oh wow," Kirsty gasped.

"Is he good?"

"Ah huh," Kirsty nodded. "He is huge!"

"Don't take too long sister. I want a turn!"

Kirsty slid up and down him. His shaft felt amazing inside her and she cried out instantly. Her nipples got hard as rocks and her pussy tightened. It only took a few strokes and she was spurting cum out of her cunt as she exploded on him. She bounced up and down until the wave of pleasure subsided, then clambered off of him.

"That was fast," Amy exclaimed.

"I was horny as fuck!" Kirsty giggled and sat down. "Your turn!"

"I'm going to enjoy this," Amy gasped and climbed on top of Harry. His cock went into her instantly just like her sisters. She writhed on him and bounce up and down moaning with pleasure.

"Mmmm fuck you weren't lying was you?"

"Nope, massive!"

"I god I need your help!" Amy shouted as her body started twitching.

Kirsty leant forwards and stretched her arm out. She took one finger and run it up Amy's wet slit over her clit.

"Oh yes," she squealed. "Play with my clit!"

"Mmmmm is that nice sister?"

"It's soooo good," she groaned and slid Harry deeper inside her.

"I'll make it better," Kirsty giggled and leant her face in. She stuck her tongue out and began licking her sisters dripping clit as fast as she could.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" Amy whimpered and her bounces became so furious that she began to gasp for air.

Kirsty licked her hard, and kept licking as her sister exploded, sending pussy juice spurting all over her face and Harry's stomach. Amy screeched so loud that it hurt Kirsty ears. She bounced until she couldn't bounce any more as the pleasure became too much for her to bear and collapsed to the side on the floor. Her breathing was heavy and it took her a few minutes to recover.

"Nobody can know about this!" Amy said and sat up.

"I won't tell a soul," Kirsty smiled and ran a hand over Amy's hard breast. "Shall we continue this upstairs?"

"What like when we were young?"

"Of course. Only this time, I've got toys, big ones."

"Mmmmm I like the sound of that," Amy laughed and they both disappeared, naked, upstairs to continue their fucking in private.