All Comments on 'Two Sisters'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your time and efforts.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Their not there

Description isn’t a good sign also your score. It’s their not there. Learn the difference.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
I might be wrong

You might be right on the description. Hahaha my bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
live4thebj is a clown!

He criticizes other people's stories yet his own are full of errors! Dude get a job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stilted

Not a bad plot, but the writing is extremely stilted. Perhaps you can go back and retake in ninth grade English and learn about contractions and apostrophes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
description was correct

several of you need to go back and read: their, they're, there. the description said " there are" and in fact "there are" 2 sisters, just not related to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English

I'm assuming English is not your primary language couldn't get past the 3rd paragraph

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Slow down

I gelt as if I were speed reading. The details were to abbreviated, you really left out too much of the details that were needed to make it a readable story. Suggest you take a college course in English literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if these people could write as good as they can critzise there would be scads of stories as good as yours

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Don't give up

You are writing an incest tale, and right out from the gate, he's addressing his mother by her first name, and they are already planning on sexual intimacy. How did they get there?

Most people are resistant to crossing that barrier. The tale is in how and why they cross that line. Take a bit more time to build the scene and set the characters. Most readers in this genre aren't just into the incest/taboo sexual episodes, the highly-rated stories also have some romance and/or struggle as well.

Find a reader and/or an editor to help you polish your skills. Haunt Literotica's writing forums and be persistent; you'll find readers and editors.

Completing a story and then posting it is an accomplishment. Most read, but few write and then post. Like any skill, good writing takes practice. Good luck! Slainté

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Lost me

Try introducing who the heck your characters are, especially their relationship. I would have to guess the y were strangers pus hed together for a reality tv show. Couldnt go further than the first part when he was not going to be working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read like written by an Indian using english terms.Very disjointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous