Two Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Rita told me about her ride. God, how she boasted about the best climaxes of her life -- first in riding you - then in getting her pussy eaten - while she sucked you off -- in a, she said, wild sixty-nine. - She made me jealous - but I am no longer."

While Lisa talked, she had begun to ride him. Having found her rhythm, she stretched back. Her talking of Rita made her keen to excite Michael, to let him watch as her lithe body lasciviously twisted on his cock and her hands grabbed her tits and her fingers pinched her nipples into a perky display.

Michael, in rising excitement, began to meet the sensuous sinking-down moves of Lisa's cunt with a vigorous thrusting up of his steely cock. The electrifying moment of pain as his cock touched her cervix made her cry out and lurch forward. Somehow, she managed not to lose his cock. Only now, the engorged head of Michael's cock massaged and excited the nervy entrance of Lisa's cunt.

With Lisa crouched over him, their mouths engaged in a long, salaciously carnal kiss; moaning and gasping into each other's mouth while his cock speared up into Lisa's more and more squishy cunt. When they stopped kissing, fighting for breath, Lisa croaked:

"Rita was right; riding is a great way to fuck. I love the change from fucking you and you fucking me. But you still must, won't you, tell me about all the other positions."

Without blushing, Lisa giggled, "See what you have done, Michael: you have turned me into a shameless, sex-mad woman."

She sat up on his cock and this time, put her hand on Michael's knees and leaned back. In her now sensuously slow fucking him, she wanted his eyes on her arching out tits. She wanted him to watch his wet gleaming cock slip in and out of her hot-glistening cunt. It was his eyes as much as his piercing cock that made her climax storm in. As Lisa's body stretched, shook, and twisted, Michael felt the burst of heat from her gushing cunt.

It pushed him to the edge of climaxing but he grimly held on. His hands fastened with an unsparing grip on Lisa's buttocks and lifted her off his cock. Ignoring her protesting wail, he quickly slid down between her thighs. With his fingers digging into her ass and a pull, he brought her steaming, hot-flowing pussy onto his mouth and face.

Her body responded. Kneeling upright over his face, convulsed in renewed spasms of coming, Lisa's pussy squelched uncontrollably over Michael's face. Then, as she slumped forward, clawing and biting into the sheet, Michael brought his mouth onto her already wildly excited clit. And as he loved and tantalised it as Lisa had earlier wanted, he could hear her love song, now less stifled than her screams before.

When a new burst of coming overwhelmed her, the quivering of her thighs against his cheeks and another hot gush flooding her pussy proved too much for Michael. He came in a burst with his semen shooting up in the air and then splashing down on his belly and chest. With his mouth still on her clit he cried out. Lisa, in shock and unaware of the explosion behind her back, struggled out of his grip and slid off his face.

When she turned and saw what had happened, a laugh quickly swallowed, escaped her. She bent over Michael's face -- wet from her multiple orgasms -- and covered it with kisses before sinking her tongue into his mouth for a greedily sucking kiss.

Then she whispered, "I'm sorry you came like this. I wanted so much to taste my hot pussy juices on your beautiful cock." Then, before her mouth closed over his spent cock to lick and suck it clean, she giggled and added, "Not just your face. Next time, no such cheating."

Still, Lisa's mouth got lovingly busy on his now spent cock while her hand rubbed Michael's splattered cum into his skin.

Afterwards, as she slid up for a cuddle, she pressed her nose onto his chest and commented on how sexy he smelled. Then she giggled:

"If I smell like that too and get into my clothes and amongst people, they would wonder. And fellows with the right sense of smell would start following me. We better have a shower. I'd love to shower with you. I've never done it with a man."

As they got up, Lisa looked down at the bed and shook her head. She declared that no bed after her rare fucks had ever been messed up like this. Then she grinned and said that now she knew why Rita had to change the sheets before the floor staff would do his room.

Lisa's mentioning of Rita, as she had done repeatedly during the evening, encouraged Michael to ask:

"Do you and Rita tell each other everything? Do you share everything? Is there never any conflict and jealousy between you?"

Lisa was just going to turn on the shower. She stopped, looked at Michael and grinned:

"You are wondering about Rita and I sharing you, aren't you? I'll tell you everything but after our shower. Can you wait and concentrate on me?"

She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and raising her face stepped under the cascading stream. Michael, spellbound, watched. Out of bed now and moving around, the grace of Lisa's tall, lithe body, of her long shapely legs and -- in her shame-free nakedness -- the sexual allure of her auburn bush and her shapely ass and boobs took his breath away.

When he joined her under the shower, it made washing Lisa, not an opportunity to grope but a prolonged, intimate worship of her beautiful body. Lisa's hands, in turn, also stroked again and again, admiringly over Michael's well-muscled torso and arms.

When she asked, he told her that he regularly swam and ran and that he still played serious tennis. Eventually, when his cock began to harden under her extended, loving attention, Lisa could not resist. Drawing him first into a naughtily probing kiss, she asked to what exercise his cock's athleticism was due.

Laughing and bantering about Michael's refusal to confess, they dried each other before rushing back to bed. For Lisa, the showering together had been like naughty, stimulating foreplay. She immediately tried to rush Michael into a leg-entangling, wild-kissing embrace, hoping that it would bring his half-erect cock into full glory.

His mind, however, was set on learning the truth about the sisters' role in their affair and he resisted the tempting distraction. So, sitting up in bed he put his arm around Lisa's middle and asked her to tell him what she had promised.

Lisa hesitated. Then, with a pained laugh, she settled back into his arm and began:

"Rita and I always were close and from our teens on, liked to talk about sex. We were the naughty daughters of a respected, conservative family in a -- as you well know -- conservative little town. So, our virtues were safe and we had, at first, only our dirty thoughts to share. However, I had that crush on you and I told younger Rita, with some sexy embellishments, all about it.

Then you left. Paradoxically, it caused me to lose my virginity. With you gone, I had no companion on the tournaments away from home. So, I had several affairs - one-night stands, actually -- about which I could tell Rita in inventive detail. In reality, I had only four uninspiring fucks with young men that were as inexperienced and inhibited as I was.

Then I got engaged and married Gerd, and Rita, four years later, married Robert. We continued to exchange notes on our marital sexual experiences and growing disappointment. I believe Rita told you about her marriage. I'll spare you the details about mine but Gerd was on the way to being an alcoholic and becoming impotent. We have not shared a bed for the last eight years. And I have remained, with one unsatisfying exception, Gerd's faithful wife.

And then you arrived. Thrilled to bits about seeing you again and turned on by your looks and manners, I made the unguarded remark to Rita that I wished you would fuck me. It was true but I knew you would not ask me and it would never happen in the two weeks you were here.

Rita not only challenged me to offer myself to you without wasting a day. She accidentally met you at Gerd's party. Finding you as sexually attractive as I did - and turned on by the thought of you fucking me - she beat me to the draw.

It neither angered me nor stopped me from coming to your room, from behaving and talking like I did and offering myself to be fucked. I have never done anything like that in my life and nothing has ever excited me as much and made my pussy wetter.

Sharing this with Rita heightens my excitement. Neither she nor I are on the lookout for another husband or another life. Therefore, we are not in competition over you. We want, for once in our life, to be sexually liberated, excited, pleasured and fulfilled. And we are lucky to have found you, even if it is only for a short time. With you being the male, we could be, will be a naughtier, sexier threesome than any Rita and I have seen on Pornhub."

Embarrassed by her lengthy talk, Lisa slipped down under the doona. With Michael still sitting up, it brought her face precariously close to his cock. But then she only lovingly cupped his exhausted member and asked:

"You are not shocked by us, are you, Michael? You will be the sexy male and go on pleasuring Rita and me, won't you?"

He lowered himself down and kissed her. Then, pretending to be serious he mumbled:

"I'll have to ask Rita tomorrow. I think she agrees to such a wicked arrangement. But for now, your partner needs some sleep."

Wrapping Lisa into a spooning embrace he added, "I hope you don't snore."

12